[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, I need some advice regarding a friend. It seems that I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: RaptureParty.jpg (184KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
RaptureParty.jpg
184KB, 1280x1024px
/adv/, I need some advice regarding a friend. It seems that I caught him in a lie, and I'm wondering where I should go from here.

>Have a private "club" and community online, where my friends and I hang out.
>The exclusivity makes it feel sort've "special" and assures that not just anyone can come in and fuck things up.
>Months ago, we decided to allow one of our friends into the group. Everything seemed to go smoothly. He fits right in.
>Months go by, and after a while, he asks if he can invite a friend along. After a some brief questioning, we give him the okay.
>His friend shows up online, and is sort've quiet. We give him a warm welcome and invite him to all the stuff we are doing.
>Days go by, and I ask my friend to send me a specific file. He agrees to do so, but then something weird happens.
>I receive the file from his friend, instead. It suddenly occurs to me what is going on, and he panics before logging off on both accounts.

Why would he do this? What should I do about it?
I honestly feel a little betrayed by this and wonder what other sort of stuff he's lied about.
>>
>private club
>he panics

why would he panic?
>>
>>17846614
I'm honestly confused as to what's happened here. Is it just that the guy made two accounts or?
>>
>>17846614
Just ask him directly what's up
>>
>>17846614
come back when you 18
>>
oh boy, is this a CP server?
>>
>>17846627
Very this. Confrontation isn't a bad thing.
>>
>guy makes two accounts
>panics
Is there any reason as to why he made those accounts? Ask him whats up?
>>
>>17846618
>>17846626
>>17846627
Sorry, I reread the post and realized that I didn't give enough info.

It appears that my friend made a second account and was masquerading as a second person while in our group.

It wasn't just him making a second account, he had false conversations with himself through text and interacted with all of us.

I don't know if I can ever trust him with anything like this, just because of the lengths he went to lie to us.
>>
>>17846652
I'd remove him from the club until you confront him about it desu. Then take it from there
>>
>>17846652

thats weird as fuck. find out why? what is this club/.
>>
>>17846652
What is even the point of doing that? Like, confront him on it but what is actually the point?
>>
>>17846661
>>17846638
It's just a server where people hang out together and watch movies/play games/play D&D.
>>
>>17846666
That sounds gay as fuck

nice quads tho
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.