[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does everyone overcome the feelings of futility when hanging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How does everyone overcome the feelings of futility when hanging around with friends? I always feel like it's not going to amount to anything
>>
>>17846457
Why does it matter if you have a good time? Your entire life won't amount to anything, in 200 years nobody will remember that you even existed, give it couple billion years and the earth will be gone. So what?
>>
>>17846476
I just don't know how to enjoy it unless I'm attracted to them, never have
>>
>>17846508

>attracted to them

alright you need to explain a little bit more whats going on here.
>>
>>17846457
start amounting to something. get a hobby, a skill, a job, go to school. Do something productive and you'll feel better. you will never stop comparing yourself to others though. My dad does it, my friends do it, I still do it and I like my life. Just remembered everyone is going through their own struggles
>>
>>17846457
Get friends that are better than you
>>
>>17846511
Platonic relationships feel like a boring waste of time
>>
>>17846528
While this is a great idea in theory ... why would they hang with someone worse? That's like telling some neet neckbeard to upgrade from a fuck pillow to some 10/10 girl.
>>
>>17846523
I already make 6 figures and work 50 hours a week and study for 10 tho
>>
>>17846553
again, everyone still does it. Its natural to look at somebody else life and only see the high lights because thats all they want you to see
>>
>>17846537
Mentoring is rewarding for both parties involved
They like to take people that they see Simalar to them and teach them their ways
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.