[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no idea what to do here: Cute girl in history class.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1470103955118.jpg (1MB, 1280x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1470103955118.jpg
1MB, 1280x1004px
I have no idea what to do here:

Cute girl in history class. Never told her my name. Messages me on fb asking for help with some homework, friends me, we have some casual conversations.

I'm assuming she just wanted help with the homework. But if she took the time to find me and friend me, maybe there's something more? I'd like to ask her out to lunch, but I'm not sure if I'm reading these events wrong.
>>
Unless you are a top history student in a competitive college, she must have contacted you, because she was interested in you.
Look at how she will talk to you in real life, watch body language. She could have lost interest.

Ask her to some casual hangout, dude
>>
>>17846367

its weird that she asked you and not someone else. unless you're well known as some history nerd, it sounds like she digs you.

that being said, stop acting like there is some great shame in asking out a girl who isn't interested. agree to help her study. then after helping her study, ask her on a legit date. she'll have had the study period to get a vibe for you, chemistry etc. and by then she'll know if a date is a yes or no thing.

>BUT WHAT IF SHE SAYS NO

then thats fine. its not the endo f the world. you do not have some publicly posted percentage of 'girls who said yes' that you could cheat by just not asking out girls.
>>
>>17846382
The funny thing is that i'm probably the worst history student in the class.

I've never had a girl approach me before, so this is really new. What's considered "casual"?

>>17846383
I helped her over chat, so I didn't get the chance for a face to face study session. I usually never talk in class, so what would I do to help her get a "vibe" for me?
>>
>>17846403

ask her to study in person. if classes are over just ask her to hang out. if there's something on campus use that.
>>
>>17846410
There's a cafe on campus, is that an alright place? I think she said she liked coffee
>>
>>17846412

thats fine man. look, you got to stop thinking of this as a hoop to jump through. she either digs you or she doesn't. if she doesn't its not cuz you moved too fast, or too slow, or didnt pick the right place or phrase it the right way. its jsut cuz she wasnt into you. thats not a failure, its not a bad grade, its just a woman who's chemistry didnt align with yours.

alright?
>>
>>17846420
Alright.

Still nervous af tho.
>>
>>17846446
Lol it's okay to be nervous.

If you're nervous about doing something, you still gotta do it. That's how you get shit done, m8.

"I'm gonna grab a coffee after class, want to meet me here?"

If she says no, that's okay. Don't take rejection personally. Just accept that she's not interested and move on, don't pursue further.

Chances are since she's reaching out to you, she wants you to ask her out. Follow her signals. Don't be nervous because you are most definitely going out for that coffee with her.

After she agrees, ask for her number. When you get to the coffee shop, text her saying you're there so she has your number now.

If the coffee date goes well, she'll probably text you within a few days saying she had fun or just hey what's up. That's your signal to make another date, this time either dinner or a movie or both.

Listen to the messages, man. Listen.
>>
>>17846495
If she says no to meeting up after class, ask "what days this week are you free?" If she says she's not sure or she'll let you know, write her off. If she gives you a date and time, set the definite date.
>>
>>17846497
Yeah that's my rule of thumb when asking girls out. If she doesn't give an alternative date/time, she isn't interested.

>>17846495
Ok, cool. I think my problems with past girls is that I have a nice first date, but then I go too quickly and ask for another one within like 2 days. And whenever I text girls, I'm always the one to text first, and I know that's a big no-no. So after the date just wait a few days and she'll text me back? Sounds good m8
>>
Fuck that, you helped her dumb ass. She should atleast do fucking lunch with you man! Ask her for lunch. If she refuses just politely refuse to help her with school work in the future. Simply say that you have a lot of stuff going on and don't have the time.
Here's the thing young brother: The majority of people are USERS/TICKS/ETC/ETC. You need to figure out what she is. You cut parasites out of your life. They will grow up to depend on welfare=your tax dollars.
If she has lunch with you then ask her again. Then maybe ask for a movie. She may turn out to be a life long friend or lover. If she cannot have lunch with you cut the bitch off. Just keep it polite and don't give her the satisfaction of knowing it bothered you...
>>
Ask her to give you a rimmie under the bleachers?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.