[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey so I got a choice to make. >fuckup highschool >go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1472484166138.jpg (11KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1472484166138.jpg
11KB, 260x260px
hey so I got a choice to make.
>fuckup highschool
>go to college
>fail college, switch programs
>failing again
>parents want me to stay, I want to go work fulltime
>school or get kicked out and make a living
what do

ready to an hero if shit hits rock bottom
>>
>>17846234

depends if you can land a good job. if i were you and my parents were offering free fucking college, i just wouldn't fail. id just pick the simplest degree that offers some reasonable income and stick with that.
>>
just join the air force, it's the easiest branch of the military.
>>
>>17846238
its a finance program that leads to a uni degree all paid by them

its mainly cause i never gave a fuck, i just want to make a passive living and just play vidya
>>
>>17846250

then for that, you need to put in SOME effort in college.

the problem is that you arent actually looking to make a 'passive living'. you are asking to be taken care of.

there are so many degrees out there that are EASY AS FUCK, and finance is considered pretty easy. im not saying its simple, but god damn its not something normal people flunk out of OP.

a passive living means putting in SOME effort.

but if you arent willing to put it in college then you are going to beforced to work really shitty jobs for virtually no money. it will be hell, it will not be the comfy life you hope for.
>>
Do a trade, dude. Less time spent doing in class stuff, you make money while training, have the potential later on to own your own business, or if you're not into that you still make bank money per hour.
>>
>>17846234
If they are paying for school it's a no brainer.

OP, just go do your college. Four years isn't long, it will increase your lifelong wages and ability to be hired. Don't be me, I had this opportunity that you did and I fucked it up.

No I'm 27, had to move back home and still have a year of school left. Don't be me. Get your shit done and make some fucking money you worthless sack of shit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.