[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>met a qt girl >we get along really well >shes a freshman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>met a qt girl
>we get along really well
>shes a freshman in college (18 y/o)
>i'm a senior (1 month from being 22 y/o)
>unsure if i should pursue

i feel like it's a bad idea. i'm graduating in may and she's gonna be finishing her first year.

but at the same time i really like her. we've been talking for a little bit now and I don't know if i should step things up. we have similar interests and to be honest i've never really met anyone quite like her.

i feel like we're at two completely different points in our lives and it can only end in disappointment. but if it could work, i don't wanna give up a chance like this.

what do you guys think?
>>
>>17845986

here's something you're going to learn when you get out of college: all your relaitonships are going to end in dissappointment.

yes, there are SOME people who manage to find a partner and date and then get married and then stay that way til one of them died. but you got to remember this whole '50%' divorce rate only accounts for divorces so far. it also doesn't account for perpetually unhappy marriages and people who are just living together and cheating.

the point is that you shouldn't deny yourself a good experience just becuase it won't last forever. thats like sying you shouldn't go to college cuz one day you'll have to graduate. and breaking up, while sad, is its own graduation. its realizing that the two of you have learned what oyu needed form one another and its itme to move on to the next more important segment of your life.

so ask her out. its college. you'll graduate and say it was the best semester of your life and tell her nto to eb afraid to reach out.

she'll be sad, but grateful you broke up in time for summer, cuz she was worried how that was going to work out with her going back home and also kinda getitng bored.

its the natural order mate.
>>
>>17845986
Go for it, you have four more years than she has of you, just imagine it. This age gap will always be to get your benefit
>>
>>17846008

i never really considered relationships in this light. i guess not every one has to be THE one. maybe it's a little self destructive but i think you're right. thanks anon.
>>
>>17846223

glad i could help. and yeah, considering how very few people actually meet 'the one' and make it work in the fantasy sense, no one has to be 'the one'.

im not saying dont commit or dont get married. just dont go LOOKING for something that lasts forever, when what you can have now is far more meaningful than what you'll find in that wild goose chase.

its not self destructive to just date someone while oyu can. its WAY more self destructive to insist that every girl you see romantically has to be prepared to be 'the one'.

if you think about it, in your mind, you arent really allowed to date a girl unless you're already willing to see it through to marriage.

dont take life too seriously.
>>
In my experience, it's best to date girls who are a few years younger than you.

Relationships tend to be more successful when the man is slightly older. It displays you as a leader, someone who can teach her things, and she'll feel better from your affection.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.