[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 26 year old girl. So I want to date people and have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 5

File: Spooning.png (164KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
Spooning.png
164KB, 400x250px
I'm a 26 year old girl. So I want to date people and have relationships and stuff.

How do I "put myself out there"? What do people normally do to date?
>>
>>17845734
Obviously follow what will soon be all of the bitter spited advice about how you can fuck and lure literally any man into a relationship.

If only you were as smart as loveless losers.
>>
Just don't be fat.
>>
It's always funny when a girl asks this.. like it requires ANY effort for you.. even if you're ugly as shit theres always some pathetic cunt thats gonna treat you like royalty.

Do you have any male friends? Try dating one of those, they're not really your friend anyway and it might work out well for you both.
>>
>>17845734
Dating apps might work, these are free for girls most of the time too.
>>
>>17845734

> want to have relationships
> relationships

Why the plural? Do you want to be a roastie?
>>
>>17845736
>If only you were as smart as loveless losers
kek I hope you don't exclude yourself from that group
>>
>>17845802
all my male friends have girlfriends or are gay or are way out of my league and only date models.
>>
>>17845976
Funny enough I'm the same but genders reversed, can't seem to find a single woman these days at 24 years old.

Not sure what to tell you quite honestly but I'm still trying it's the only thing you can do as well, might even go on dating sites soon if I can't find someone irl.
>>
>>17845734
What's your BMI?
>>
>>17846110
This. Your one real requirement is to not be fat. If you are actually thin, you should be able to have a pretty decent success rate.
>>
>>17845802
I've seen both sides of this.

I've seen women who can get almost any guy to date them, so many at least that they don't really have to do anything. They are usually young and pretty.

I've seen women struggle to get relationships, even women who don't even seem that awful just maybe average or not in the "top 10%" of women. Yes there is a top tier of women when it comes to attraction and dating just like there is for men.

And no, mens' desire to fuck everything in site does not translate to them wanting a relationship. What people are actually complaining about when they say women have it easy in dating is that women have an easy time getting fucked. Which is true, they usually do, unless they are completely unattractive.
>>
>>17846634
90% of "pretty" is simply being thin.
All parts of a relationship feel better with a woman who is in shape. It's not just a sexual thing. Something as simple as waking up next to her or seeing each other again when meeting for an event-- all of this feels better when she is more attractive.
Stop saying we're 'shallow' for caring about looks, or that they cannot be changed. Simply eating more vegetables for a few months can make a 5 into a 7 easily, and it improves both your confidence and your bf's happiness.
>>
>>17846592
Fat guy here, a womans weight doesnt seem to matter as i see more fat bitches in relationships than fat guys
>>
>>17845734
1. be in london
2. give me your contact info
>>
>>17845734
>How do I "put myself out there"? What do people normally do to date?

By asking a guy on a date.
>>
>>17846670
Fit guy here: they would get better partners and have more self-respect if they weren't fat. (So would you, probably.)
>>
>>17846687
No shit, sherlock. Im simply stating that girls have a lot easier time getting into relationships than guys.
>>
>>17846696
Oh, absolutely. Fuck social media. It's completely distorted a bunch of basic human interaction and measurably worsened depression across entire societies.
>>
>>17846705
Mate this fucking sucks because everything about me is perfectly fine except my weight.
>>
>>17846708
I lost 40 pounds in about 5 months a long time ago by just calorie-counting and eating vegetables to feel full. Take vitamins, calcium and don't drink milk, don't drink anything with calories, powerwalk an hour while reading to burn another 300-400 calories/day, get daily intake below 1400. Your stomach shrinks over the first few weeks so you don't need as much to feel full. Drink a full glass of water and eat some vegetables anytime you feel hungry, before eating anything else. Make lunch the biggest meal of the day. Place particular emphasis on avoiding carbs and things like salad dressing or butter. Use the 'lite' version of everything.
>>
>>17846716
Under 1400 calories a day sounds dangerous
>>
>>17846722
That's an excuse. It didn't hurt me at all. If you want to take a year instead of a few months, that's your prerogative, but you're more likely to fail. Plus you're always going to undercount anyway, so aiming for 1200-1400 is good since you're really going to end up with 1400-1600 anyway. A pound of fat is around 3000 calories, though-- that's all. So an extra 200/day really adds up.
>>
>>17846725
Where can i even begin with calorie counting? I eat at dining halls at my school a lot of the times
>>
>>17846664
>90% of "pretty" is simply being thin.
Yeah that came out wrong on my end. I know thin girls who can't easily meet guys to be in a RELATIONSHIP with. This is partly due to their own (often high) standards but my point stands, not all women meet the type of guy they want easily.

>stop saying we're shallow
That wasn't my implication, just pointing out that some women are more attractive and have it easier than others, just like it is with men. Men can change themselves to be more attractive too, can't they?

Also, I'm a guy, lol.
>>
>>17846730
Look up how many calories are in various foods. Also, portion control-- a serving of meat is barely as half as big as the average guy's palm, for instance. And focus on lean meats like poultry. Many dining facilities have calorie estimates for food, too. Your plate should be 2/3rds vegetables and fruit, a serving of lean meat, and a small amount of carbs. If you don't see a difference in 2 weeks you're cheating and should try harder. Also, fyi: all studies show that fat people who don't lose weight on low-calorie diets are simply undercounting calories. 'Some people just can't lose weight' is a meme.
>>
>>17846736
>Men can change themselves to be more attractive too, can't they?
By growing taller or having a better jawline or more hair or a better beard, sure haha. I'm already fit and have mostly killed off my acne by ultimately resorting to (essentially) poisoning myself with Accutane; nothing else worked at all. I dress pretty well. None of that improves my facial bone structure or height. For women, all of this is forgivable if they are simply thin.
>>
>>17846752
Guy you responded to here.

So you can't get a girlfriend at all? For the record I'm a short ass guy and can totally relate to your feelings.

...but I know short guys who get girls easily, including my fat friend. I know it sucks being short for a lot of reasons, but it's not impossible, even if it's harder. Sometimes much harder. Not trying to be motivational with that either.
>>
>>17846752
Lately I've even started doing jaw exercises to improve my jawline-- some of it is just muscle and I've already seen a difference. I can make a minor improvement to chin profile with jaw positioning (no different than sucking in your abdominal muscles lol) but it's minor. Can't fix big ears or lips, though, and the aforementioned is already only a minor influence. Still not considered very attractive by women, though it's seemed to have helped at least a little. I'm also bad in photos for some reason -- probably not enough work. Portraying yourself a certain way seems increasingly important.
>>
>>17846725
Hahah I laugh at you fatboy. You may be losing weight now but what you don't realize is once a fatty always a fatty. Enjoy your measly 1,500 calories a day and suffer, faggot.

I eat 3,000 calories a day and I still only weigh 152 lbs at 5'10" because I exercise.
>>
>>17845734
Lower your standards.
>>
>>17846762
Dude I'm the guy giving advice. I have about 10% body fat and have for years. I eat more now-- that was advice for cutting. It's been nearly 10 years since I did that and I've never had weight issues since. Though I periodically monitor and adjust intake if my abs begin becoming less defined again-- that's my indicator usually. So you're completely wrong.
>>
>>17846762
Lmao I'm 6' 2" and I will always be taller than you. Ive been losing weight for a good couple of months now. Also guarantee I am more intelligent than you, little beaner
>>
>>17846758
>So you can't get a girlfriend at all? For the record I'm a short ass guy and can totally relate to your feelings.
Not after I graduated college and moved to a big city. I was in an LTR at the time and she broke up with me after 3 years (started right after graduation). I've been single now for an entire year and the dating scene is a wasteland. I think I'm partly just not social enough or good enough with women in this phase of life-- it was much easier with less pressure earlier in college and high school.
>>
>>17846776
I have a 10" dick bro. What now fatass?
>>
>>17846790
Pity you'll never use it.
>>
>>17846793
Man, I wish it was 10". I would use it all the time. I'd just whip it and the girls would be amazed... Sadly it's only like 7". It had it's fair share of use in my late teens and early twenties though. You're still a fatass for life by the way.
>>
>>17846803
You're an absolute retard. I've been at roughly 10% body fat for roughly 10 years. You're not even adding any value to this discussion.
>>
>>17845734
Are you retarded OP

Just go on Tinder literally you will have like tons of guys messaging you asking to pay for your free food and have sex with you.

Fuck you God I hate this world
>>
>>17846785
Dating sucks for almost everyone bro. It's not just you, and you're probably not all that unattractive. If you're what you say you are, you're probably doing pretty good.

I'm not gonna bullshit and say women don't care about height. As a short mixed black/white guy I know how much height *and* race effect dating chances. I know that there's an abundance of women who don't find me attractive because of what I am, and every day I'm accepting it just a bit more. But I'd hate to think that there's nobody who's ever found me attractive (in fact I know that's not true).

I don't know what kinda girls you ask out, what your standards are? I'm pretty flexible when it comes to a lot of things, I just have to feel attraction. It's not a checklist, it's just that certain combinations of traits turn me on while others, while on paper are perfectly acceptable partners, just don't do it for me. i.e. some fat girls are attractive to me and other thin girls repel me with their personality etc. And even though I have a hard time the one thing I will never do is settle on somebody I don't feel crazy about. Even if that means waiting decades until I meet someone, or go to my grave single and unloved. I want to feel special around somebody and I want to think that they are special too. I believe that's all most people really want.
>>
>>17846834
OP do this if you want to get pumped and dumped. Going for the hottest guys there with the best openers like most women do simply means going for players. Look for something different. Or use CMB or perhaps OKC.
>>
>>17846846

Yeah, I see where you're coming from, on some level. The playing field just really favors women right now. Or at least tends to be winner-take-all enough that the bottom 80% of guys in profile photos etc do quite badly.

My standards are:
- thin
- not a SJW
- decent job, probably college grad
- smart
- ideally white or Indian or Asian, seem to do best with the latter historically because I'm shy and technically-focused in my career, but they are more rare
All my past gfs have met this profile. I'm just finding it really difficult post-college now for some reason. Really regretting passing up the first 2 girls I had a decent couple of dates with during the first month or two post-breakup, even if they weren't as good of matches; it's been a complete desert since then.
>>
>>17846752
>For women, all of this is forgivable if they are simply thin.

I know men think this for some reason, but I really have to disagree. I think men have developed higher standards than you realize. I am not fat and think I have a reasonably good body, but I am having an incredibly difficult time finding a relationship ( not just casual sex with whatever desperate guy smiles at me). Are guys just not interested in this anymore?
>>
>>17846877
So you're actually pretty attractive, and you're just having a dry spell. You also have your own standards, which means they're allowed their own standards, including those about height. But in other words, don't worry about it. It'll pass.
>>
File: desert-thirst.gif (82KB, 503x335px) Image search: [Google]
desert-thirst.gif
82KB, 503x335px
>>17845734
Picture and location?

If you are in the Atlanta area I'll date you.
>>
>>17846901
Are you turning guys down, or are you being turned down? Is it a mix of both?

In my experience, when women say
>he just wants sex, what a creeper
It's often some kinda cop-out for not finding him attractive. It's OK because not everyone realizes this, they think they are being truthful when they say they're "not looking for a relationship" or "this person just wants to hook up, what a creep". As if if someone they were totally hot for wanted to hook up or date them, they wouldn't be down for it.
>>
>>17846730
>Where can I begin calorie counting

My doctor recommended me this site. It is so good for calorie counting. Takes like 5 minutes tops. Its called MyFitness pal check it out on google
>>
>>17845976
Get them to introduce you to some of their friends. As a girl you just need to be interested in a guy's conversation. That is how you start a relationship. Get your guy friends to introduce you to guys. Be engaging in conversations or at least feign it.

Literally you dont need to initiate contact nor the conversation. When you see a guy, try and find a way to get him to talk to you. You can talk to him first if need be, but do not control the conversation the entire time.

Be engaged. That is quite literally the only thing guys like: a girl who is actually a person. Don't try to be anyone else but try to actually make your likes/dislike known and engage in the conversation
>>
>>17846901
Do you only go for 9/10 6'2" chiseled-jaw models making 200k/year in finance? Because those guys are players and will play you. I have friends like that with 50+ partner counts who just treat it as a game. Try taking it slow in dating. Don't sleep with someone on the first or second date or they will think you are only focused on sex. Talk about intentions before getting too physical. Consider guys who aren't ridiculously attractive and rich since you will never be able to get them to commit (that's how they hook up so often, because women think they will be the special one who managed to tie them down-- it's kind of revolting at the sociological level).
>>
>>17846901
Also, there are plenty of guys who want relationships. You're just ignoring them or not seeing them. The guys who want casual sex are much more visible, on many more venues, and put much more work into their profiles and communication to stand out. It's all fake to convince you to trust them and ignore the normal guys who actually want something longer-term. If you do that, you get what you asked for.
>>
>>17846901
Shut the hell up, I guarantee you you've ignored plenty of guys on online dating apps

They're just not up to your standards. And maybe you're ugly
>>
>>17847015
>>17847018
Attraction is a huge thing and most people aren't willing to sacrifice or even budge on feelings of physical/chemical attraction.

If finding somebody is really that hard and you really don't care about anything except for them not being "creepy" you literally just have to go find the nearest unattractive but gold-hearted person to start dating. Nobody who's ever said "I'm having a hard time finding somebody" has meant "it's so hard to find a good person who wants a relationship". What they mean is "I want somebody hot who loves me and isn't completely insufferable, also they need to share similar life values and goals". And I'm not going to imply they mean otherwise, or that they should settle. For a lot of them, it wouldn't kill them to budge a little on what they find attractive or acceptable, because it's definitely the root of why people can't find partners.

I want somebody cute and charming who is at my level of maturity and independence, but also loves me dearly. That's a more accurate picture for myself. Saying "I just want a nice girl who wants a relationship and not just sex" would be completely insulting to the intelligence of most people who know better. There was a thread a few days ago from a guy who got annoyed responses when he told women he's not looking for a relationship/can't find a relationship and that might be part of the reason why. It's like saying "there's all these restaurants in town, why can't I find something to eat?"
>>
>>17847068
>For a lot of them, it wouldn't kill them to budge a little on what they find attractive or acceptable, because it's definitely the root of why people can't find partners.
This is OP's problem. She wants Chad but Chad will pump-and-dump her. Tinder and similar sites created this problem, or at least vastly worsened it, by exposing women to a million options of which all the best-looking ones are fake (not long-term), and making men do an insane amount of work to get a single date at all so that many just drop out.
>>
>>17847068
>There was a thread a few days ago from a guy who got annoyed responses when he told women he's not looking for a relationship/can't find a relationship and that might be part of the reason why.
Actually that was more about the women insulting him for being a virgin or something. Trying to shame single men for being single, and thereby inflate their own value. I've seen this type of behavior from women again and again, though only once directed toward me, in like middle school or something. It's repellant.
>>
>>17847104
Women seem ideologically opposed to the possibility that there are legitimately good, nice guys out there, who just can't get dates for whatever reason, and they label them "creepy"

These same women complain that they can't find long term relationships. Well they're going after the top 10% with a million options.

Just fuck this situation, it's ridiculous. Like it has been said, Tinder lets women get a taste of chad cock but they don't get to keep him forever, then they're perpetually unsatisfied by the typical guy. It's their fault, fucking chad who won't commit is like them getting addicted to vibrators and not being able to have relationships with normal cocks again, analogously.
>>
>>17847112
There's a reason adultery used to be illegal, and it had absolutely nothing with what god(s) might or might not think.
>>
>>17847104
Was that it? He never clarified.

>>17847091
Yeah, I know one girl who's honest and says "I know what I'm worth and not willing to settle for less than I deserve". As expected, she's struggling to find somebody. She's at least honest about the fact that her standards are high and she doesn't want to "settle". It reaches delusional fucking levels for many, and I've seen guy friends pass up perfectly nice girls for stupid reasons too, unfortunately I've done it myself and I am not proud. I'm starting to relax my standards but it's taken a while, but I'm glad I'm not as full of myself and unrealistic as I used to be, even if I'm not all the way there yet.

It's hard to get into more because I don't want to imply people should be with people they aren't crazy about. Maybe a better option would be to slowly relax their standards and open their mind up, which isn't as simple as flicking a switch and saying "hey, I'm attracted to totally different people now". Being exposed types and focusing on their strengths rather than weaknesses would help. Dealing with childhood traumas and past relationship hurt could probably deal with the problem too. I'm constantly reminded that what a lot of women seek out is some weird emotional caricature of both their father and their past lover(s). So long as she's comparing you to daddy or her old flame, you'll never be good enough. That isn't your fault and you shouldn't feel unworthy because of it.
>>
>>17847112
That's true, the nice guy thing makes it sound like only a truly nice guy could get laid and if you're not getting laid you're not nice.

A lot of women I know don't even want nice guys. They don't *not* want nice guys, they just want completely different traits. And that's fine. But then don't go telling dudes to be respectful gentlemen and treat all women like ladies (read: prospects for being provided for, and for no good fucking reason) then act shocked when they do that and it isn't "working", and they end up pissed off because something seems off. And yes, that's what a lot of people tell you to approach women with, whether you want to admit or not.
>>
>>17847145
The issue is that the narrative peddled by the mainstream media and even movies is that women fall in love with the guy who's passionate about her, nice and caring, not the asshole who treats her wrong.

The reality is they want attractive cocks to ride
>>
>>17847175
Yeah but even in these movies, a lot of the guys are pretty attractive. I've never seen a movie with a shitty looking and "boring" male protagonist that got the girl. The only part of these narratives I think is particularly damaging to the boys watching them is when they show the guy "winning" the girl over. Usually it's after some kind of trial or hardship, i.e. she loves some other guy first and then "realizes her true feelings". This is not how real life works at all.
>>
>>17846901

Men like to play the victim when they're not. Look at this thread. Derailed by whiny manchildren. "Don't be fat" when there are more fat men than women, and the vast majority of people are fat. This whole rant about Stacys only wanting Chad is their own projection- it's men who have ridiculous and unrealistic standards, and pass up good, kind women because they're not skinny or have the right facial features.

Our only consolation is they'll die alone while you and I can visit a sperm bank and still have children.
>>
>>17847228
People of both genders have ridiculous standards. Whether it's Stacy who wants Chad or vice versa, or if it's just people being picky about stupid bullshit. I don't know very many people who have no standards for the people that they date and I'm not arguing they shouldn't have standards. More power to you if you want to be really specific on them too, just don't complain too much when you're having a hard time. I know girls IRL who swear they just want a guy who's loyal and treats them right - these are the same ones who call guys they aren't attracted to "creepy", they're the same ones who I've observed cheating on their boyfriends in the past but saying it's in their right to be free and pursue happiness. And I've known guys who cry about how their ex is evil or women are cruel but then act flaky with nice women or try to "hang out" with a bunch of girls while they are in a relationship. Maybe people are just shit in general.
>>
>>17847228
You're obviously either trolling or SJW scum.
>Men like to play the victim when they're not. Look at this thread. Derailed by whiny manchildren.
Default course through life for males is isolation and poverty. Default for females is finding a provider or government aid if needed. Fuck off.
>"Don't be fat" when there are more fat men than women, and the vast majority of people are fat.
There are more fat women. Particularly at young ages when dating. And particularly the outright obese ones.
>This whole rant about Stacys only wanting Chad is their own projection-
I have several friends with 50+ partner counts, and studies have shown that on e.g. Tinder the top 20% of males end up with the top 80% of females.
>it's men who have ridiculous and unrealistic standards,
I'm fit, academically successful, professionally successful, well-read, well-traveled, of average height, and have had long successful relationships before. I want a girl who is those things. How is that unreasonable? I'm even willing to compromise on the professional side, the traveling, etc. Just be smart and thin and don't emotionally abuse me. How is that a high relative standard?
>and pass up good, kind women because they're not skinny or have the right facial features.
I don't care about facial features. But I cannot and will not ever be involved with a fat person. That's insulting to all the work I've done. I would rather leave this country entirely than end up with a fat person. I can't even have sex with them and they've taken sonething beautiful and made it revolting. It's the antithesis of everything I stand for. It's morally abhorrent.
>>
>>17847265
>Just be smart and thin and don't emotionally abuse me

This is literally all I want but somehow it's too much, desu:
-I'd compromise on smart if she was at least open minded and aware of the fact that she's not smart.
-I'd compromise on thin because I like chubby girls
-Don't emotionally abuse me, it seems this is the default state of most women

Society never pays attention to this, but TONS of women are emotional abusers when the mood suits them. It's disgusting. And they're good at pretending that they're not

They can turn any situation into one where you're a complete and utter asshole for not caring enough about her feelings, even if she's objectively in the wrong. It's insane

Fuck this game I honestly want to drop out, but I miss the feeling of staring into the eyes of a woman I love and getting lost in them feeling like we'll be together forever

Do women feel this? I doubt it. They see a provider and someone who can give them access to social circles. Fuck women, they don't understand love but they are the gatekeepers to it

Only men truly feel love
>>
>>17847283
>Only men truly feel love
This is what the ancient Greeks believed.
>>
>>17847289
I'm starting to believe it, legitimately

How many women have written epic poems proclaiming their love? None. The epic poetry of women is self-reflection on their own fucking insanity.

Women are trapped in a world where the vast majority of people don't reach their standards, because they're all narcissists and feel that they're legitimately superior to the average "nice guy"
>>
>>17847298
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy
They want harems again. Although even within a harem, they all want to be the first wife, the favorite concubine, etc.
>>
>>17847265
http://nlihc.org/article/fact-week-poverty-rates-age-and-sex-2014
There are more women in poverty than men. Why? Because we're the ones ALWAYS stuck raising the kids while you be irresponsible lazy shits. Government aid is only for children and doesn't even cover enough. Women work as much as men, you're not "providers" and haven't been for 60 years. There's as many isolated lonely women, and they get treated way worse than you do with not even a fraction of the whining. Are there threads on /tv/ to photoshopping fat and ugly males and talking about how they need to die? Nope, of course not. Men have it easy. Fuck off yourself you lying little snake.

>There are more fat women

http://kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-gender/?currentTimeframe=0

Oh look, you're fucking full of shit. You and all other men are fat pieces of shit demanding skinny women, because you're entitled children.

>I have several friends with 50+ partner counts, and studies have shown that on e.g. Tinder the top 20% of males end up with the top 80% of females

Good thing the thread is about relationships and not sex then.

>I'm fit, academically successful, professionally successful, well-read, well-traveled, of average height, and have had long successful relationships before

If you've had long successful relationships what the fuck are you even bitching about? You've found girls who match you, fuck off. If you're having trouble now it's because, again, you're a whiny entitle man child.

>I don't care about facial features. But I cannot and will not ever be involved with a fat person. That's insulting to all the work I've done. I would rather leave this country entirely than end up with a fat person.

Then be alone and don't bitch. The fact is the majority of people are fat. It's not amoral thing, it's not a laziness thing, and even if it is so fucking what? Get over it and stop crying.
>>
>>17847283
>>17847289
>>17847298

Only women can feel true love. We couldn't write about it because you kept us from writing for thousands of years. Look at this thread. I don't know a single woman who would is attracted to fat guys, but I also don't know of any that if they met a great fat guy wouldn't date him just because he's fat.

Men only feel lust, that's why the only things that matter to you are weight and looks.
>>
>>17847346
People being fat is a serious problem, it has a lot to do with this awful good supply full of processed, sugary shit. I don't mind chubiness but I won't lie and say that fitness is not an area of possible improvement for a lot of folks either.
>>
Skinny single girl here.

In the end, it doesn't matter how attractive you are if you're batshit insane. Any relationship you get into will end in disaster, and you'll do nothing but cause the people you love to suffer. It won't last.

Requirements should be as follows:
1. Be skinny
2. Don't be a crazy cunt

I know I know, seems impossible right?! But it's still worth trying, because all people really complain about is the crazy bitches that ruin our fucking gender even more than it already is.

inb4
fat
>>
>>17847353
Shut up you stupid cunt of a woman

I was madly in love, I spent every penny I had on the woman I loved. She was older than me and overweight and I was tricked hook line and sinker into thinking I was her soulmate. No, she was just bored and wanted a fuck buddy. But she played the part of the woman madly in love

Shut the fuck up with your shit

You're literally proving our point - that's what you women get for only fucking alphas who will leave you all alone as a single mother. You literally just provided evidence for what we said

Why didn't you have a kid with a nice guy who actually loved you? No, you wanted CHAD, retard. So he treated you how Chad treats women - by pumping and dumping you and leaving you with a baby

That's what you get
>>
>>17847357
Crazy bitches have ruined your gender completely

I'm terrified of commitment now. I'm terrified of being intimate and revealing my inner-most feelings. I'm terrified of settling down

Want to know why? Because a crazy bitch pretended I could trust her with my heart in her hands, then she squeezed it and stamped on it then fucked someone else. I'm sick of you fucking women, fuck you all.

The only truly loyal and honorable friends I've had in my ENTIRE LIFETIME are all men. You're all fucking scum, start representing your gender better or you better accept that some of us see you for what you are and hate you

Keep fucking Chad ladies, I'll never ever waste time on spoiled goods or women with kids, ever EVER again.

Either there's a reason he left you, or you fucked Chad. Either way you're shit.
>>
>>17847367

Why? Men cheat more than women. When women are crazy they, what, don't up with your bullshit? Break up with you? Oh boo-fucking-hoo. Meanwhile crazy men KILL women. Asshole men pump and dump women. Crazy asshole men get on 4chan and bitch about "teh evil women" while being the evilest, most vile creatures on the face of the earth.
>>
>>17847355

There's also the fact that we no longer work physically demanding jobs like farming or even have to generate as much body heating because of central heating. We are never going back to pre-industrial days of weight. Get over it.
>>
>>17847346
Poverty rates are typically pre-welfare-benefits and pre-tax, sometimes even pre-alimony. And definitely don't include things like free rent from a boyfriend, free food from a boyfriend, etc. Take your biased fake data elsewhere.
>>
>>17847371
No, women cheat more than men. Try researching the topic a bit.

Women kill men too, and they get away with it by crying "he abused me"

Give me a fucking break. The vast, vast majority of men have never murdered a woman or even considered it in their fucking lives and you're painting this broad brush?

Our observations apply to ALL or MOST women, you're complaining about the bottom of the barrel of men.
>>
>>17847371
Go back to Tumblr SJW. No one here believes your lies.
>>
>>17847385
>Our observations apply to ALL or MOST women, you're complaining about the bottom of the barrel of men.
This is a very typical female strategy actually. Due to hypergamy. They tend to lump everyone into the bottom except a small minority they can never manage to lock down anyway.
>>
>>17847381

In order to qualify for welfare you HAVE to be below the poverty line.Who the hell gets free rent or free food from their boyfriend? Again, women work as much as men. You don't provide food or housing anymore, you sit on your ass and play video games while we do everything.

You also forget the expense women have on make up, hair removal products, hair dyes, anti-ageing creams, cloths that are more expensive, pads and tampons.

Take your fake victim hood and shove it up your ass.

>>17847385
https://www.truthaboutdeception.com/cheating-and-infidelity/stats-about-infidelity.html

I've researched it plenty. It's YOUR shit gender that are cheating lairs. Just like every other area of your lives.

Most of the time men do abuse women, because you are a violent, shit group of people. 90% of murder are committed by men. You are the niggers of gender.

Your observations only apply to yourselves.
>>
>>17847380
I stay thin by not eating too many carbs. It takes zero effort. If you can't even do that, what good are you? Also, look at obesity rates in Japan, Korea, northern Europe, etc-- far, far lower than in the U.S. It's a cultural issue and you know it. Quit making bullshit excuses. Men always did the vast majority of physical work anyway so your claim doesn't even make logical sense.
>>
>>17847417
I've never abused or murdered anyone

Stop having sex with chads and degenerates lady we literally keep telling you this

Why do you date guys who spend all day playing video games and not doing household things?

I'm a financially successful guy with a put together life with a history of being abused by shitty women who don't have their lives together. Fuck you
>>
>>17847346
>>17847353
>>17847355
>>17847371
>>17847380
You are trash. No man in his right mind would ever want to be with you. A very simple requirement of "cannot be anti-male sexist" or "cannot be an SJW" would fail for you. You also seem to believe that you have no obligation to stay in shape for your partner, even if he does for you, which also makes you trash. Go back to Tumblr. I don't even understand why you are here.
>>
>>17847418

Then you're lucky that's all it takes for you. That doesn't work for the vast majority of people. Why can't men have any kind of empthy or even logical realization that my experience=/= everyone else? The obesity and overweight rates are rising world wide, even in Europe, Japan, and Korea. The only thing somewhat offsetting them is that people in those areas walk more, which is quickly going away as well and will never happen in the US. If it's so fucking easy to be skinny, why is almost no one skinny? Men only did more physical work in the industrial era, before that the vast majority of people were farmers and on a farm EVERYONE works, men women and childen. Educate yourself.
>>
>>17847424

And I've never had welfare, or had someone pay for my food, or any of the other bullshit you posted. Stop demanding 8/10 skinny Stacies and you wouldn't have your problems. Trying actually loving someone and post with the perpetual woe-is-me bullshit.
>>
>>17847437
You literally just have to eat fewer calories. That's all. Many studies have shown that fat people simply lie about the number of calories they consume, and quickly lose weight once placed on a restricted diet under the control of the researchers. Stop lying constantly.
>>
>>17847434

God, because modern men are shit and I don't want to take care of a baby in an adult body. I've proven how useless and shit you are, and all you can do is whine. I don't have an obligation to work out and cut food when no man does it for me.
>>
>>17847437
>If it's so fucking easy to be skinny, why is almost no one skinny?
Because they believe the same bullshit lies that you do, instead of simply eating a lower-calorie diet. Or because they simply don't care, which is disgusting. It's never too late to change, though -- a pound of fat can be lost for every 3000 net calories eliminated.
>>
>>17847452

You're full of shit. Losing weight to an "average" weight requires both calorie cutting AND excise. Being skinny requires them even more. How do you expect a species that for it's entire history worked physical labor jobs and froze when it was cold to be skinny when you cut those things out? God men are stupid.
>>
>>17847455
I see, again, that you hate all men and refuse to take care of yourself. Trash. Go back to Tumblr. All you had to do was be nice to us and not be fat, and apparently you can't even do that.
>>
>>17847463

So the entire world except you is just delusional. Right. Okay. Makes total fucking sense. Typical male narcissism.
>>
>>17847465
No it doesn't. 400 calories burned is the same as 400 calories not eaten. There is no difference. You're just making excuses because you want to be fat for some disgraceful reason.
>>
>>17847476
It isn't my fault if they don't listen and don't care. You're not even listening right now.
>>
>>17847468

Why shouldn't I hate men? What do you actually offer? Nothing. You can't be fat or be nice to me, so fuck you. Stop demanding that women do stuff for you, when your gender can't even graduate highschool anymore.
>>
>This thread for the 50th time on /adv/

I don't need to read all the posts to have a good idea of how it went. Some guy probably got mad and said, "women have it so easy there are millions of guys out there" then she says, "yeah but they're not really my type" and then a bunch of metas jump in and it turns into a whole women vs. men oppression olympics competition.

Sometimes I feel like I'm living inside a matrix loop
>>
>>17847465
Shut up lady, go to the gym every day. You're just like my ex, constantly complaining that she doesn't get results while simultaneously not putting in any effort to lose weight
>>
>>17847485
I'm done with this discussion. You will never find happiness with your current outlook and disgusting obesity. Fix yourself and drop the ridiculous ideology, or keep being bitter until you do.
>>
>>17847479

Except for there's a minimum amount of food a person has to eat to function properly. In the old days you could eat 1000 calories worth of food, get enough nutrients to have a working mind and body, and burn off enough to still be skinny. When you cut out that last part, you're not going to be skinny, and if you cut more calories you're going to have health problems.

>>17847482

I don't listen to bullshit. You're a know-it-all who argues with facts, and you wonder why people don't like you.
>>
>>17847228
>Men like to play the victim when they're not

What you mean to say is that men on 4chan love to play the victim. They want to date that instagram model but they dont do anything to make themselves look alluring or interesting. They are not athletic themselves but love to talk down to fat people.

With that said, you also sound awfully bitter as if someone broke up with you a long time ago cause you let yourself go. I know a bunch of guys end up doing stuff like this.
>>
>>17847498

Why should I when men don't?

>>17847501

So you have no argument. Don't worry, I'm perfectly happy, it's you guys that are miserable and whine because the world doesn't throw you what you want.
>>
>>17847503
You apparently know nothing about nutrition. A typical person's basal metabolism is 1200-1800 calories per day, before even accounting for any physical activity at all. At 1000 steady-state you would eventually either starve or look like a Holocaust victim.
>>
>>17847506

I'm annoyed because I have to listen to men whine when they have nothing to whine about.
>>
>>17847514

Everyone has things to whine about, this site itself was just meant for meaningless whining but most of the population aka white guys believe they're being persecuted which is just ludicrous to believe
>>
>>17847511

1000 was just an example, if you change it to the recommended 2,000 it's the same thing. When you cut out excise, you gain weight. Modern society has cut out walking everywhere, plowing, planting, and harvesting for 8+ hours a day, while also adding more higher-calorie foods. People got fat as a result. Deal with it.
>>
>>17847503
>You're a know-it-all who argues with facts, and you wonder why people don't like you.

"facts r bad, know-it-all" kys
>>
>>17847510
A lot of men go to the gym?
>>
>>17847357
Hmm. You seem somewhat reasonable. Good luck, whichever city you are in.
>>
>>17847367

Wahhh wahhh wahhh : the post
>>
>>17847536
Way to provide more evidence for the fact that nobody gives a fuck about the problems men face

This is legitimate psychologically abusive behavior, but nobody cares. Whatever, you're insane lady.
>>
>>17847528
>>17847529

Less men than women, as seen by >>17847346

That's the other thing, it's far harder for women to lose weight then men, and we STILL mange to be skinnier than you. Men are completely shit.
>>
>>17847543

I'm a guy, you're just a whine baby, your man card has been revoked.
>>
>>17847543

No one cares because you face no problems. WAH I GOT CHEATED ON. So do women, at a rate higher than you. WAH I GOT LIED TOO. So do women, and according to you that doesn't matter because at least you got laid! You having literally NOTHING to complain about
>>
>>17847228
>>17847346
>>17847353
>>17847355
>>17847371
>>17847380
>>17847417
>>17847437
>>17847447
>>17847455
>>17847465
>>17847476
>>17847485
>>17847503
>>17847506
>>17847510
>>17847514
>>17847524
>>17847521

OP this ridiculous man-hating hamplanet is part of what is making is difficult for you. The sooner more women rebel again the SJW third-wave feminists and sluts and fatasses and divorce-shills, the more reasonable men will be willing to date.
>>
>>17847549
some nu male shitstain cant revoke anyones mancard, guy.
>>
>>17845734
How many people have you slept with?
>>
>>17847574

>nu male

Are you seriously calling me a nu male? You the guy who just said, " pretended I could trust her with my heart in her hands, then she squeezed it and stamped on it"

Haha oh wow you muppet, grow a damn spine.
>>
>>17847562

>only 2 (you's)
>>
>>17846834
>asking to pay for your free food and have sex with you.

She's asking for a relationship, how did your dumb mind come to misconstrue that to mean free food and sex?

>I hate this world

If you want to be a woman so badly go get reassignment surgery so you can get 10000 messages on tinder since that's the kind of stuff that's really important to you.
>>
File: 1465527517845.gif (3MB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
1465527517845.gif
3MB, 400x288px
>this thread
>>
File: 1480552472797.jpg (18KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
1480552472797.jpg
18KB, 480x540px
>>17847582
This is why you're single,why Hillary lost, and why men looking for people are going down in quality.
This right here.

Sage and move on boios
>>
>>17847605

You keep threatening that I and other women will end up without a man, but what you don't get is that isn't a bad thing. It's actually a good thing, because men are nothing but burdens. You'll also wind up alone, but be miserable the whole time, and die with no one, while I'll have children by my side and will lead happy, fulfilling life. You aren't needed.
>>
>>17847612
I would rather fuck whores and sexbots than be anywhere near you, you repulsive obese Marxist. Bros before hoes regardless (kek, "alone"), but you're a particularly vile case. Enjoy your mongrels and deadbeat Tyrones.
>>
>>17847612
>>17847643

You're both mentally challenged and need psychiatric help.
>>
>>17845734

Try joining some clubs or do meetup hikes or something.

Also, if a guy smiles at you and he is cute. Just go talk to him - It will blow his mind. So often guys don't act because they've been taught that approaching random women makes you a creep, there is no such stigma attached to women doing it. Hell, even ask them out on a date - if he is attracted to you he will go for it.
>>
>>17847688
>there is no such stigma attached to women doing it.

Actually there is.
>>
>>17847694

I've never once heard a guy say " So this woman came up and chatted me up and then asked me out on a date, such a creep!".
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.