[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, can anyone tell me why the human being is so evil and cruel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20161205-WA0003.jpg (76KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161205-WA0003.jpg
76KB, 1280x721px
So, can anyone tell me why the human being is so evil and cruel? I live in a third world's country and ever I have wonder what's behind the blood, violence, racism and pain in whole this world, what's the reason that makes the men a creature covered of hate and rage, I'm really tired of all that, (sorry for bad english I must improve my language skills I know it)
>>
File: IMG_1453.jpg (77KB, 395x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1453.jpg
77KB, 395x594px
deep down, all that is because you do things for love or out of fear. greed for example: it is mostly just trying to somehow bevome
worthy of love trough worldly posessions.
religious wars: fear of rotting im hell for eternity

and so on.
we are deeply afraid to not be "good enough". and we do morbid things if we think it will finally get us what we lack so we can finally be worthy or safe.
problem is, we will never be so we continue to be monsters.
>>
>>17845557
People act in their own interest and disregard the rest and dont act like your any different.
>>
>>17845600
Yes, I got it, but it's so weird to see how we think that we'll have worth as human beings or we'll be safe and happy through a way that's based on pull a lot of pain and fear upon another one, but I guess that's whole we are .... just like as you say, monsters and nothing else
>>
>>17845557
OP you're not the only one who sees it

It may be easy for you to feel as if Western society has abandoned you. As if we are so successful and rich and prosperous over here and we let you suffer in a third world country

The issue is that our political leaders are all selfish too. They don't care about the good of the people, or the good of humanity. But many of us normal people care a lot and if we became President of the US or some large nation we would try to fix the situation and help the entire world

I can't wait for the day when eventually all nations are united and we strive towards a common goal, the betterment of both humanity and the environment for other animals too

I'm sorry OP please just keep working hard and trying to do the best you can, that's what we are all trying to do too. We suffer, even when we have our physical needs taken care of. We have less to complain about than you, but we are miserable too and we hate our own leaders.
>>
I think it ultimately comes down to greed, money really is the root of all evil.
>>
>>17845902
You are an idiot. Not all people are the same. Stop cucking the west to build up non-western societies that would never help you in return. Put down "the white man's burden"; they'll just call you racist at the end of the day anyway. It's not worth bothering. Anyway, you don't see Japan or Qatar giving out foreign aid-- why the fuck should the U.S. or Germany?
>>
>>17845902
>if we became President of the US or some large nation we would try to fix the situation and help the entire world
...that's what most of our leaders have genuinely tried to do. Many have accomplished it, in bits and pieces. If you became President, you'd discover how complicated and chaotic the world really is, you'd discover how many people are standing in between you and your easy answers, that it's actually much more complicated than "greedy politicians" vs "the helpless, virtuous poor."

It's amazing how easily Americans buy into this "America is evil" meme, you have no fucking idea how good you have it. You have no idea what a truly bad government looks like. (You might be about to find out, though, the way this shit is shaping up...)
>>
It's in how you are looking at it.

The idiocies of man sow destruction everywhere he treads, and yet along the same ground, virtuous humans tread, spreading flowers. The cycle is balanced, but when you are only looking at the places blackest or whitest in minute detail, it is harder to see the balance at large.

As for reasons some people make such hell of the world, they are endless. Ignorance. Selfishness. Scorn. Fear. Carelessness. Trauma of some form. They say we are all victims of victims.

Ultimately I feel everything stands to aid us in our progression, individually, and as a planet. Individually, we may fail. Our children may fail, and theirs. But the earth is too full of unnamable brilliance to ultimately fail as a whole. So really all we can do is strive to make the best of our own individual selves, lives, in effort to furthering the level of maturity of our world herself. I myself get caught up and thrown by all the ugliness sometimes. But then i realize that it isn't the world that is somehow wrong for manifesting in ways I personally dislike, but only me that is wrong for not choosing to accept it and grow from it.

We are in our own hands. Some abuse this. Some discard this. Some will wield this for all it is worth. Be aware of how you carry this fact, always.
>>
>>17845902
>>17846147
>>17846176
I guess everyone here have too many viewpoints and all of it are valid, I just wanted find exactly that, so different thoughts about the disunity, hate and inequality in our world, a world that seems like won't break the ideological borders that pulls apart us, many thanks for answering
>>
>>17846220
"We are in our own hands"

You're right, I haven't seen it like this, thank you so much anon
>>
>>17845917
The worst atrocities are unrelated to greed.>>17846147
>>
>>17846815
Exactly, they're typically related to ideological differences or the pursuit of political power.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.