[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 20yo female, single and lonely > Have some troubles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 2f7.jpg (389KB, 2464x1648px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
389KB, 2464x1648px
>be me, 20yo female, single and lonely
> Have some troubles trusting and bonding with people thanks to an very abusive (female) ex
>Classmates joke a lot about Tinder
>I get curious and give it a try
> Found a guy there with very similar interests, have a nice chat and exchange phone numbers
> We start chatting and skyping daily, gaming together and become good friends
> Get a bit of a crush on him
> He invites me over to his place and we have a good time cooking and watching netflix.
> My only relationship experiences are abusive so I never thought something like this would happen to me.. so happy
> Things get a bit too comfy and we start cuddling, kissing etc.

part 1/2
Forgive my bad english it's not my first language.
>>
File: 1479793238454.png (323KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1479793238454.png
323KB, 670x503px
part 2/2

> Ofc he wants to have sex, but I'm too much of a naive sperglord and think this is all too fast.
> He's cool with it and we still cuddle etc and flirt a lot
> I'm really in love for the first time in my life
> A few days later he texts me saying his ex gf cheated on him 3 times and tried to steal his stuff, and now he has trust issues and doesn't want to bond with a girl anymore.
> Friendzones me but continues to flirt
> I'm really crushed by this but I still keep hope because he keeps saying he likes me but he just wants to stay single
> ''Hey anon I found another girl on Tinder that looks so much like you :))''
> It's my abusive ex gf
> Panic and tell him what she did to me and others (She's been very violent and manipultive to me and close friends, ruined my teen years)
> ''Aww so sorry anon, but people can change you know! I'm curious about her''
>He's already friends with her on facebook, and told me he met up with her yesterday.
> I'm fucking terrified I will lose the only boy I've ever fallen in love with to that crazy cunt.
>I'm getting paranoid about this and I can't stop thinking about it for a single minute.

What do?? I really thought she was finaly out of my live.. Even tho it really is some stupid coincidence, I really don't want to get everything ruined by her again.. I really love this guy.
>>
>>17845522
If he's like this you don't want him around

If he actually cared about you he wouldn't meet with her unless it was to tell her she's a dick
>>
>>17845522
>In love with a guy you've only known for a few days
Female autism is fun. Sounds like you're about to get cucked.

But seriously, either you need to put out our he's probably going to move on.
>>
>>17845522
there's not much you can do anon, if he picks a manipulative shithead over you you should seriously rethink your opinion of him. he doesn't care that this girl hurt you. i'm bad at giving advice but my only suggestion is, if you can, try to fall out of love
>>
>>17845547
We should he be obligated to care? Remember that we're only getting OP's side of the story. And they've only known each other for a few days it seems, it not like there's really anything there yet.

If anything, maybe he's aware of your clingyness, and dismissed your warnings about her because he just sees it as you trying to elminate competition.
>>
>>17845520
you've known him for so little time that it shouldn't really matter, he was only after sex and if you gave it to him he would have probably left you the next day. Don't feel too
>>
OP here

It's very hard for me not to care about him. He's been really kind to me. I don't know if it's normal for guys to be like this to every girl.. I've never experienced it before.

>>17845555
It was stupid of me to inmediately tell him about her, but I was a bit panicking because I was finaly forgetting about her. I'm really worried.. I've been friends with another ex of this girl and he told me the same stories I've experienced myself.
She also stalked me after we broke up so I'm paranoid about her going after me again now..
>>
>>17845520

This situation is horrible, get out! You're going to cry so much if you keep talking with this guy! You have to stop it right now.
>>
The abused often become abusers themselves. They feel powerless as a victim, and without direction will seek to reaffirm a sense of control through what they learned from the abuse.

>>17845587
>I don't know if it's normal for guys to be like this to every girl.
If you meet them on Tinder? Yeah, they're going to be very nice to you until they get to fuck you. Tinder is for emotionless, bored screwing, not relationships. He was going to move on ASAP whether he fucked you or not.
>>
>>17845520
>>17845522
Sounds pretty awful. If I were you I would just cut all contact with this guy. If he's even your friend he should have enough respect for you not to mess around with your ex. Sounds like he doesn't care about your feelings.
>>
File: giphy.gif (426KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
426KB, 500x255px
I don't think I can break contact with him.. I don't have much friends and talking to him makes me really happy.. I think he doesn't care about me as much as I care about him but I keep hoping. I'm pathetic.
>>
>>17845678
Mmm I love me a cuckquean
I Gotta get back on tinder
>>
File: g789.jpg (25KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
g789.jpg
25KB, 391x391px
>>17845678
i was in a similar situation until one month ago. i know how you feel. i had to force myself not to talk to him at first, but then i got used to it. have some respect for yourself
>>
>>17845520
>>17845522
Abort. Cut all contact. He just wanted sex. People can be dicks, you dodged a bullet. Move the fuck on, fast.
>>
File: 12414112317.png (102KB, 416x475px) Image search: [Google]
12414112317.png
102KB, 416x475px
>>17845522
>implying the guy wasn't in on your abusive ex gf's latest scheme to ruin your life
>>
>>17845706
Also this
>>
>>17845522
Its time anon
grab the gun
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.