[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a good explanation for why guys don't care if a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5478.jpg (19KB, 351x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5478.jpg
19KB, 351x300px
Is there a good explanation for why guys don't care if a girl is outgoing or quiet but women literally despise non extroverted men?
>>
I don't feel despised and in my job before this one I'd go weeks without talking to anyone I didn't have to and my girlfriend. I'm even an asshole when I do talk. sounds like you're a crazy person
>>
>>17845482
Oh look, this thread again.

Some girls like extroverted guys. Some girls like introverted guys. Some don't give a fuck.
>>
>>17845502

>Haha that's what you think but I'm not like the other girls xD
>>
>>17845502

There is literally no girl attracted to introverted guys unless maybe adolescent enough chicks. No girl wants some bookworm or autist obsessed with his hobby. They want extroverted guys to do the work of socializing for them and for social status.
>>
>>17845532

*emo chicks

Anyways there is literally no girl who views a guy being introverted as a positive thing. What you mean is that at best it's not a negative.
>>
Women like men for what they do. They want to be with a man who proves himself to the world as capable, a man of character, someone interesting and intelligent and driven.

Men (especially when young and inexperienced) don't give much of a fuck what women do. They want a woman who looks cute and thinks they're great. Bonus points if she sucks dick like a girl with a higher track record than she actually has and likes to cook. She doesn't have any friends? Great, lower chance of cheating.

Obviously this is a charicature but there's truth in it and realize that you're on 4chan. Most guys here are introverts who feel intimidated by the idea of an outgoing girl and think that they won't have anything in common, or feel that outgoing = slutty/easy/partygirl. Irl I know guys who don't want introverted girls [and women who don't want extroverted men].
>>
File: IMG_5960.png (260KB, 1040x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5960.png
260KB, 1040x638px
>>17845540

So you're agreeing with pic related?

Gas 3D gender war now
>>
>>17845550
To some extent. Obviously if a man has a lot to offer he needs to be fuck all stupid to not go for a woman who's slim, cute AND brings a lot to the table as a partner and mother. Once you are swimming in attractive chicks standards get higher.

And the other way around, yeah, women like to feel like they're with a man who sets himself apart but that doesn't have to mean anything concrete. Eg fifteen year old girls infatuated with their emo boyfriend feel like he is so special and sensitive and has such deep artistic emotions compared to all the jocks. All my friends felt like their boyfriends were special and what not based on pretty arbitrary shit, it's all in the eye of the beholder. That list on the left side is something that only the most deluded and the most accomplished/beautiful women actually expect.
>>
>>17845532
>There is literally no girl attracted to introverted guys unless maybe adolescent enough chicks.
Sigh.
>>
Because you're equating introverted with socially autistic.
>>
>>17845482
Because introverts are wimps.
>>
>>17845705
This a thousand times
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.