[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I lose my virginity to this girl who used to be a meth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20161211-122553.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161211-122553.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Should I lose my virginity to this girl who used to be a meth addict? She's now 4 months clean, but she takes other drugs. She also buys drugs from the dark web and she does shoplift. She wants to get "lit" at the park (drinking alcohol not doing drugs). I never really had sexual experience, so is it a good idea to have some fun time with her? I am desperate to get my dick wet desu. Also got an extra sexy pic of her too
>Be me 18, virgin
>She's 19
>pic related its her
>>
How does a guy like you even remain a virgin when you got crazy girls like this talking to you
They literally almost force you to fuck them

Where'd you guys meet
>>
Rule number one: never, EVER, stick your dick in crazy
>>
>>17845426
Yik yak lol We met at a mall just about a week ago. And she told me she stole some stuff and showed me what they were after we left the mall. Thankfully I wasn't with her during her crimes
>>
>>17845437
But I want to get my dick wet anon. What would happen if I do end up fucking her?
>>
>>17845416
Use a condom
Post pic
>>
Just don't
do it in condom if you are stupid enough
run away afterwards
>>
you can fuck her but nothing else, don't get caught up in her shit.

also post that picture bruh.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161211-122603.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161211-122603.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>17845484
>>17845489
>>17845494
Yeah I just want to fuck and don't worry I will use a condom lol
>Here's the pic
>>
>>17845509
Make sure to pull her hair and spank her
She's the type
>>
>>17845509
lmao not terrible, but you can tell she used to be a meth addict with her malnourished looking frame and shoulders.

still definitely fuckable tho
>>
>>17845513
>>17845517
Alright thanks anons! I am definitely going to smash. Anything that I should worry about or any tips?
>>
>>17845513
This.
>>
>>17845533
Don't get too drunk you might get whiskey dick and you'll want to remember it
The hole is lower than you think
Get her wet first
>>
>>17845539
So pretty much smooth talk and physical contact? I'll make sure to gently touch her thigh once things get down
>>
>>17845572
You could finger her before.
>>
>>17845572
Make out with her a lot
Touch her a lot hands on the inside of her hip
kiss her neck
Read her reactions and just vibe with her

It's your first time so the most important thing is just relax
>>
>>17845591
>>17845597
Hopefully its going to be easy since we both will be drinking. Would Vodka be too strong or should I just get some beer?
>>
>>17845603
Don't drink too much senpai.
>>
>>17845461
You or her could get attached to each other, and then you're in for a wild ride. It'd suck with any girl, but with a crazy one the stakes are much higher
>>
>>17845603
She prob wants vodka but idk
Just control how much you drink
>>
>>17845603
Vodka and juice. Cranberry, lemonade, orange juice. Take your pick. Make it as strong or weak as you like.
>>
>>17845416
Honestly, you are fucking 18 man that is not desperate enough, you need to go to college, talk to girls, they all need to fuck to maintain social status and it reverses in real life so if you can't get laid by end of college you are probably low class enough for a Meth addict girl.

Have self-respect and don't be in such a hurry, you might even be lucky and lose your virginity to your sweetheart after marriage.
>>
>>17845620
Don't listen to this homosexual.

This girl is quite fuckable, and would be a decent first go at it for you.

I would have killed to plow a girl like this when I was 18.
>>
>>17845620
Yeah fuck you. I'm listening to this guy>>17845631

>>17845618
Thanks for the tip anon. I'll make sure that I don't drink too much
>>
>>17845461
She will drag you down emotionally and you'll end up getting involved in her messed up shit. Don't do it.
>>
>>17845448
SIKE! she stole stuff to support her drug addiction.
>>
Your so blind to listen to good advice. Your thinking with the wrong head. Start thinking about getting your life straightened out before losing your virginity. After you lose it your only gonna want more. Seeing how desperate you are, you will probably go back to this girl. Don't be a degenerate. This is coming from someone who has been around meth addict for a job, trust me don't do it. Besides...

love takes time
And it's hard to find
You gotta take some time
To let love grow, whoa
>>
Yes. You MUST.
>>
>>17845739
Shut up faggot.

I'm glad OP has already made up his mind. He's going to fuck this girl and there's nothing you homosexuals can do to stop him.
>>
>>17845416
Sure why not, girls go for bad boys like its a rite of passage. Mess around with a bad girl so you can really appreciate nice girls in the future.
Don't expect this to end well though, she will probably go crazy on you.
>>
OP don't do it! What if she has STDs? You're better yet to find a girl on backpage
>>
There's so many red flags here man.

You're thinking with the wrong head.
>>
>>17845416
Take it from me, a 25 year old virgin.

Just pound her pussy. Pound it as hard as you can for as long as you can (I don't mean length of sex I mean number of sexs). You never know when your next chance will be.

Don't listen to the limp waisted cucks.
>>
>>17845934
>>17845939
OP is hopefully pounding that sweet teen pussy in some park right now on a children's slide.

One can only hope...
>>
>>17845950
Stop trying to lead OP to the wrong path faggot. That girl is a meth addict, why should he fuck that pussy?
>>
>>17845959
Pussy is pussy
She's hot and willing
Wrap it up and you're good to go
>>
>>17845959
Uhh because it's some easy pussy. It's not like he has to date her... He can fuck her and then never see her again, or he can keep fucking her then drop her... She's not bad looking in the pics. I'm sure in person she's probably uglier but she's still fuckable.

It's like you're afraid of sex.
>>
>>17845959
Stop trying to cock block op from getting some teen love and prime teen pussy.

He doesn't need to suffer with the rest of us.
>>
>>17845964
What if she goes mad and tries to kill OP after he leaves? Don't you think that its better to be alive rather than get killed?
>>
>>17845971
Holy shit, are you fucking serious? That is the dumbest shit ever bro. OP has better odds of winning the Powerball then this bitch going crazy and trying to kill him. Spoiler alert, neither is going to happen. Get the fuck out of here with that dumb shit.

I'll say it again, you faggots can't stop OP. He's made up his mind and hopefully he's already deep in that pussy having a great time.
>>
do it and see what happens you dont like it then leave done. no harm done. and you get laid.
>>
>>17845968
>>17845980
You just want OP to die huh? Come on anons, we all know that she is going to kill him when he leaves her. Op if you're reading this, trust me its not worth it. I've been a virgin since 27, but now at age 32 I feel like a new man after finding the one. You faggots shouldn't lead OP to crazy baka he's going to die because of you
>>
>>17846000
Nigger, now I know you're just trolling. You're still a homosexual though. It's pretty obvious.
>>
File: Shatner.jpg (58KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
Shatner.jpg
58KB, 618x412px
>>17845416
> she does shoplift
You know that she will steal your shit when you're sleeping, right?

Sometimes a meth whore will have a pimp waiting behind in the bathroom to jack you as soon as you're naked (read: unarmed). Say goodbye to your car. Sometimes he will take you to an ATM so you can max out your debit at gunpoint, then dump your naked ass in the street.

Tl;dr - be careful.
>>
>>17846000
Yea lets all take advice from the 27 year old virgin about sex and love
>>
>>17846009
Hhaha, I'm literally laughing at him right now. What a pathetic faggot.
>>
>>17846006
Shit good point bro. This just proves that OP shouldn't fuck this girl because he may die in doing so.

>>17846009
At least I am not a virgin anymore nor did I lose it to a meth addict
>>
>>17846019
Too late. He's fucking that girl right now. You faggots lost.
>>
Stay the fuck away from drug users

They're a bad influence as friends and their drug use could cause terrible relationship issues
>>
File: WhyDoesGod.jpg (107KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
WhyDoesGod.jpg
107KB, 450x338px
>>17846028
> You faggots lost.
I didn't lose shit besides my time on here.

I know OP is going to fuck her. Most teenies will walk into a hail of bullets if they have a chance of getting a hj on the other side.

That's why I didn't advise against fucking her. Just to be careful when he does it. Carry a concealable (if not a Eurofag), make sure the apartment is empty and the door locked before getting naked, hide all his high priced shit, wear a condom.

This being his first piece of ass, he'll probably fall for her, and she'll use him as a sponge for her drug habit. Hopefully he'll dump the bitch before she drains his wallet and wrecks his life. But prolly not. Either way he'll be back on here in a month or two, whining about it.
>>
>>17845416
>She's now 4 months clean, but she takes other drugs.
Steer clear at all costs.
>>
File: 1469172903120.png (296KB, 668x437px) Image search: [Google]
1469172903120.png
296KB, 668x437px
>>17845950
>Take it from me, a 25 year old virgin
>Don't listen to the limp wristed cucks.
>>
I'm very proud of how stupid you are Op baka I hope she steals your money and get killed. You're going to learn a harsh lesson by going through with this. I hope you get aids you desperate faggot
>>
Come back and tell us how it went OP.
>>
>>17846334
Yes OP, come back and tell us how you pounded that teen pussy and nothing bad happened to you at all, and you had an amazing time getting your dick wet.
>>
Anyone else think OP should not do this? It looks to risky, especially how her dangerous she is
>>
>>17845416
never ever stick your dick on a girl who is not mother material because if you get her pregnant then you are stuck with that for life or paying her child support for 18 years of your life.
>>
>>17845448

yeah get the fuck out of there, or hit and quit.

She's trying to use you. Next week you'll be giving her rides places, and she'll be borrowing money from you.
>>
>>17846830
She's an 18 year old girl
Odds that he gets fucked over are slim and I personally can't live my life that safely I would be so bored
>>17846870
What is a condom
>>
>>17846886
I think OP will catch on if she keeps asking him for money or stuff
>>
>>17846906
The younger they are, the dumber and risk taking they will be.
>>
>>17847054
Yea you're right, he's gonna get stabbed

Come one one night at a park isn't gonna land him in any big trouble
He can just run full speed in the other direction
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.