[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a boyfriend since a few months. He is amazing. Very sweet.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-11-23-23-20-31.png (1001KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-23-23-20-31.png
1001KB, 1080x1920px
I have a boyfriend since a few months. He is amazing. Very sweet. There is one thing that has been bothering me since today, he has a female friend who has known for seven years and she has a boyfriend for a few years. My bf and she are still close, they meet up sometimes maybe once every two weeks or three weeks. Anyway I was pretty ok with it but today my bf said to me if I would ever ask him who means more to me his female friend or me, he would answer she means more to him. I understand that because they have known each other for a long time but it still hurt when he said it like that. Do you think this is a red flag in a relationship?
>>
how exactly did he say it? Why? Who brought it up, did you ask him?
>>
>>17845247
>Do you think this is a red flag in a relationship?

note to op - you are not in a "relationship" with that guy

he is just using you for whatever while he keeps dating his ex in his brain & possibly she is doing the same thing

watch those 2 people over the next 10 years what do they do ? date somebody for awhile, cheat with their ex, then date somebody new, cheat with their ex, and repeat

why should you support that mentally ill b.s. ?

please find a normal guy who wants you to be #1 in his life
>>
>>1784526
He was playing a game with his male friend. I said what if I told you your friend or me? I was joking ofcourse. He said I would say to to you I would choose you but still play the game with him behind your back. You can not give me an ultimatum if you did I would tell you I do what I want. I said haha lol well I would never say that you know that. He answered some girls or girlfriends can say it and mean it especially when it comes to female friends. Like if you would ask me who means more to me, my female friend or you I would answer her. I said I understand him but yeah it felt shitty actually to hear that.
>>
>>17845265
There is no ex in this story though just his female friend
>>
>>17845281
Well, I wouldn't really call it a red flag, but it was a pretty shitty thing to say. Not because he'd chose his friend who he knows for many years over his 3months girlfriend, that's how normal people should be. Don't worry, if you stick with him and things work fine you'll become more important to him than his friends over time.

But because he told this to you for absolutely no reason and in a mean-ish way too. He clearly didn't think twice about your feelings before saying it. He's basically saying "know your place" and that's really not ok to tell to your partner, even if it's true. It's like telling an ugly person that he's ugly. It's true, but there's no reason for you to say it because the only thing you're achieving by saying it is making the other person feel like crap.

Maybe he was just trying to set boundaries, but did it in a pretty shitty way. Don't overthink it though, it's probably just one of these shitty things people do out of ignorance and hurt others as a result. It happens all the time.
>>
>>17845247
Tell him that he hurt your feelings. That he just dismissed your importance. That it sounds like he doesn't value the time you spend together.
Wording is very important and his shows how he doesn't really take you into consideration.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.