[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I overthinking this, or is it weird? >have bf of several

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1429506085763.jpg (54KB, 640x748px) Image search: [Google]
1429506085763.jpg
54KB, 640x748px
Am I overthinking this, or is it weird?

>have bf of several years
>hes worked for his company 3 years
>work christmas party last night
>over the years, I have come to know all his coworkers
>while not that close, we will all chat and hang out occasionally, they are all very sweet to me

>all but one
>every year this one woman from bf's work will completely avoid/ignore me right in front of my bf
>my bf introduced me to her the first year, and she ignored me
>some point in that night, she approached my bf right in front of me and massaged his shoulders, he responded awkwardly
>the next year, while still ignoring me the entire party, bf and i danced and she tried to dance with him while i was dancing with him
>bf didn't advance and we moved but it was weird

>this year, bf would get up to chat with coworkers, she'd follow and only speak to him when I was not around
>i went to the bathroom and I came back and all his coworkers were just talking about how she came to the table as I was gone

>to top it off, I caught her filming my boyfriend during christmas party games and while he got food. No one else, only my bf. I had a clear view of her (she sat at the table in front of us) and it was recorded to her phone, it wasnt like directly to snapchat or anything.

My bf talked about her a few times last night. Nothing strange, he talked about her as he does most his coworkers.

I don't want to talk about it to bf, because I think she has a crush on him, however, my bf's attitude towards her implies to me that he is either oblivious or knows, but is trying to remain awkwardly casual with someone he sees daily.

I don't know how to act around people like this. It makes me upset. I feel powerless because if I did say something to her or about her, I'd probably come off as catty or jealous or petty. At the same time, I feel disrespected and weird, because I have a good relationship with all his coworkers while one actively avoids me and hits on him. What do? What feel?
>>
I 100% guarantee the two of them have fucked.
>>
>>17844900
What makes you assume this?
>>
She seems more like a stalker to me, my Gf agrees.
>>
>>17844894
I dont know if I should add that she is anorexic (very noticeably) and does a lot of meth/ecstasy under the table. Her face is fucked. Her teeth are crooked, her eyes are bulgy and sunken.

I know my bf wouldn't fuck that.
>>
>>17844909
Her attitude at the christmas party seems stalkerish, yes.

However, there is a small voice in my head begging the question, "But how do they act at work?"

But, they work in different departments. Shes just the receptionist. Bf and I talk on every break he has. Bf sees me after work and on weekends. I don't know how or when they'd have time to develop any kind of flirtacious or intimate relationship. But whenever she sees bf out of work, she acts like that.
>>
>>17844912
so you answered your own OP

the gal is a nutter

how is she able to keep the job ?

i'd be concerned about your bf's physical safety

nutters actually do go violent every now & then, and if what you typed is accurate then yes she is a nutter and is already displaying seriously nutty behavior

enough to complain to HR ? i don't know what goes on at work

but reverse the roles, if a GUY was tracking a GIRL like that what would people do ? make lots of noise about STALKING and tell the girl to get a restraining order
>>
>>17844900
Nah, I don't think so, if this was the other way around the coworker would be just a creepy stalker.
>>
>>17844894
You should talk to your boyfriend about this. Why wouldn't you? Yeah, it does sound like she has a crush on him.

Go this route:

>Hey, what do you think of Coworker?
>She kind of weirds me out a bit
>I caught her video taping you
>She blatantly ignored me
>What's up with her?
>>
>>17844928
>how is she able to keep the job ?
She is actually very well-liked by most. While she is twacked out, she is still probably the most attractive woman in his workplace. Considering half the female staff are 40 year old hispanic women that do not speak english. So lots of guys at the job give her lots of attention. That being said, my bf works in a warehouse job, and half the guys there are also tweakers or royal fuck ups.

My bf appears to give her very neutral attention. Along with a few of his good work friends, they don't seem to give her much attention either. And those guys who give her less attention, she puts more effort into talking to.

I honestly think she has a lot of false confidence and thinks she's some kind of office sex kitten. However, she gives the most attention to bf whenever we are at a company thing.
>>
>>17844944
I honestly think I fucked up talking about this with him civily.

Both bf and I were drunk last night. Drinking makes me sarcastic and kind of mean. I told him that every passing year, she looks more and more methed out.

I feel like he already knows my attitude towards her is negative. And he may already sense the tension. I think thats why he acts so awkward whenever she does something weird around him. I think he's afraid of me getting pissed off.
>>
>>17844957
Well then if you bring it up calm, sober, and with a concerned tone of voice, it shouldn't be a problem then, right?
If you think he knows something is wrong, then this is the elephant in the room. You can't keep ignoring it and pretending it'll go away. If you bring it up, you can quell his fears about you being jealous. You can show him that you're just concerned, because it seems like she makes him uncomfortable.

I'd also want to know if someone was video taping me.
>>
>>17844946
got it

so maybe she is just playing her game trying to steal your bf for a few sex flings then dump him

if that's the case then this is standard for having a bf, he will get attention from females, ditto the reverse & this is why staying faithful is difficult

and somehow you have to deal with it

acting bitchy to him about this generally will not work

being a super nice girlfriend is your best bet IMHO and if that doesnt work welp time to get a new bf
>>
File: 1434499462609.jpg (8KB, 355x396px) Image search: [Google]
1434499462609.jpg
8KB, 355x396px
>>17844894
Either your description is really vague, or she is a stalker
>>17844912
Yup, she is a stalker. I doubt any one of us would want to kiss or let alone get a bj from someone with broken teeth
>>
>>17844972
I guess I should try.

I thought about it further. The thing is, there is not much bf or I could do to make this stop. We can't control the way she acts. I can not make someone respect me or our relationship.

I guess the most I want is how my bf feels about it. A sort of reassurance that I am not the only one who thinks her behavior is weird.

Thing is, I know my bf will likely not tell her to stop unless she is extremely direct. And that I know from just being his gf. When women make my bf uncomfortable, he never wants to start shit with a female or be mean to one. He then, just starts awkwardly ignoring and avoiding (as he is kind of doing now). Only when a woman is very direct or triggered him in someway, he will retaliate very strongly.
>>
>>17845016
Talking about it doesn't mean that you're asking him to do anything about it.
>>
>>17845004
Yea, I was not bitchy to him.

It's hard to act nice to people already for me. I'm very introverted and very dark humored. My boyfriend, is very extroverted and dark humored and this gains him many friends and many women who like him.

This is not the first time a woman has liked my bf and I knew. However, this is the first time that it's the complex situation of the woman being his coworker.

Last night, I just kinda sperged out. I very much wanted to be nice to her. But, I couldn't initiate niceness because she ignored me all night and talked to my bf when I wasn't around. Felt like a missed opportunity. However, I hope she was watching while we had an excellent time together.
>>
Suck his dick.
Move on.

Women are cunts, you should know this.
>>
>>17845036
Please tell my boyfriend that.

When I'm upset by something and voice it to him, it is like a fire within him to do something about it. And when the problem is complex, he becomes frustrated.
>>
>>17845042
Well then he has problems with codependency and is damaging the open communication of your relationship.
>>
>>17845041
I just don't know what to do when women are cunts.

My high school years were spent fighting any girl that looked at me wrong. Now, obviously I will go to jail if I do that. I don't know how to be assertive, in thought or in practice.
>>
>>17845037
>I very much wanted to be nice to her

i would be careful about this

if you want to look into ways to deal with these kinds of things do some internet searching for phrases like - coping with difficult people - dealing with problem coworkers

there are zillions of websites with useful advice, many of them have lots of little personality profiles of different types of "assholes" that cause trouble at work, and some good techniques on how to deal with them

but that is for your behavior and i'd rather not recommend you get into a cat fight with that other gal, that is wasted time & energy you could spend doing something else

good luck !
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.