[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start talking to girl >Attempting to connect with girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

>Start talking to girl
>Attempting to connect with girl
>Date girl, have fun
>Fuck girl
>As soon as I leave hers I feel like all connection is gone, I feel nothing, feel happy to be single again

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING

ITS like I genuinely cant have a coupley romantic connection, my brain just doesnt care. I get laid, Im satisfied, time to go back to wandering the earth solo/with my buddys because thats just what I do and its what I like

Am I just not in the right period of my life for a relationship?

All I want out of a relationship is a hot/cute girl that likes to hang out and we fuck on the regular. I dont need anyone else, I dont need emotional support or backup or any of that. Im good! Im pretty happy on my own in that regard
>>
>>17844231
Welcome to the future,
where men come from mars and women from venus.
>>
File: 1475340275867.gif (1MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1475340275867.gif
1MB, 294x233px
>>17844236
Kek toppest
>>
>>17844236
>>17844242

I check back on this thread after my shift and I feel like I missed out on a reference
>>
So let me get this straight
You date girl, you have sex with her and you're happy
You go home, you're alone and you're happy

What exactly is the problem here? You want to be needy and feel the need to call the last woman you slept with every 30 minutes?
>>
>>17844231
Why are you complaining about this

>I have everything I ever wanted ahhhh
>>
>>17844231

I'm a woman and I would love to be able to do what you do! Life would be so much better.
>>
File: 145791448360.jpg (14KB, 447x384px) Image search: [Google]
145791448360.jpg
14KB, 447x384px
>>17844231
Welcome to the life of a Cassanova, enjoy it until you hit 26 and then find a girl that's worth the shot
>>
>Chad problems
>>
File: 1479836938929.jpg (41KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479836938929.jpg
41KB, 400x300px
>>17845270
You checked in 8 hours later to say you were going to check in?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.