[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do guys lose respect for women they have sex with outside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 3

File: disgust.gif (83KB, 395x281px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.gif
83KB, 395x281px
Why do guys lose respect for women they have sex with outside of relationships? Is there anything a woman can do to maintain this respect?
>>
File: IMG_4098.jpg (83KB, 700x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4098.jpg
83KB, 700x505px
>>17844085
Not have sex outside of relationships.
>>
>>17844085
Im not sure why I do this either. On one hand I like a no strings attatched friendship, but you just cant help but think she probably does this a lot or has done it a lot before. Maybe dont act really excited afterwards? Like youre still a woman on a mission regardless of sex life
>>
>>17844085
this happens to me literally every time I sleep with a girl who I am not dating. I dont even do it on purpose but I gradually reply to them less and less until it peters out.
>>
>>17844085
Without being moralistic, for the reason you cite and others, it is tactically not a wise choice to sleep around.
>>
>>17844102
Right? Its a turn off. Idk why, I guess it's like "welp vagina conquered now what"
>>
>>17844085
Rough generalization but for pratical reason we split women in two categories: those who might be potential partners for a relationship and those who are not.

Most of us put that women in the second category, and generally use them just to get off.
Why they lose their respect? well first of all they don't trust them obviously, and second of all they're pretty much seen as objects.
It's not like they're hated, they just have no purpose other than sex for us.

Now if the woman in question had an interesting prsonality or something good about her then maybe she can gain the respect of some, but generally their sexual sphere would be separated.
>>
>>17844085
>Why do guys lose respect for women they have sex with outside of relationships?
I don't have sex with women outside of relationships, precisely because I do not respect them. Why? I could name a few possible reasons. Maybe because all she's selling for herself is sex, which makes her a walking vagina instead of a human being. Or maybe because, if somehow I got to see her as a couple, the fact she's slept with so many guys makes me super suspicious about how she sees relationships. I don't know, really.

>Is there anything a woman can do to maintain this respect?
Don't do it. Sell yourself to us for your personality, bring something to a relationship, improve yourself, live a complete life.
>>
>>17844085

Because guys have no stake in her, we dont really like her or we'd be cuffing her

But shes bangable and down so why not

If a relationship ends: Guy is sad, loses out on sex, companionship, his friend, potential future

Fuckbuddy ends: Oh well time to chill for a bit

No guys have respect or motivation or care for something that does nothing for them

This is why all fuckbuddy setups either end in the friendship petering out through lack of care, or they get together because they were just supressing their feelings anyway
>>
>>17844085
>Is there anything a woman can do to maintain this respect?
Not be a woman.
>>
>>17844132

Thats the thing, if a woman in the 2nd "fuck only category" has an interesting personality or is a good friend to the guy or whatever other good quality; she wouldnt be in the 2nd category. She would be in the first

Theres no in between. Shes either relationship material or not
>>
>>17844209
>Theres no in between. Shes either relationship material or not

Except you just pointed out a possible case.
The whole thing is also very situational.

There's no point having a discussion on this level of generalization because you're always goig to find exceptions.
>>
Why would you have respect for someone who just gives it up? Although nowadays it's socially acceptable for women to have sex outside of relationships, that doesn't mean by default they are respected.
>>
>>17844280
why is it "gives it up" and not "following her desires"? when a person dicks another, they don;t call it giving up.

sex feels good. it is just genitals.
get over it.
>>
Sure is /r9k/ here. Unless a man is a bitter virgin neckbeard, he cares about her loyalty, not the guys she's previously been with.
>>
>>17844280
"Just gives it up" implies some strong motivation to not put out that she forsakes. Most women who have casual sex don't give anything up, they happily take up on offer for something they want. They don't see sex as inherently bad or precious.
>>
>>17844782

This

Most opinions here come from people who only touched a vagina when they rubbed their dicks on their monitors

Know that old army catch frase "don't ask/don't tell"? That's how you deal with anyone's sexual past. Unless the person, be it man or woman, is famously a slut for sleeping around frequently, there's no reason at all to worry about that

I imagine how freaked out the virgins here would be if they found how many liters of cum their moms swallowed just from their father alone
>>
>>17844085
There's literally nothing a girl can do to maintain my respect if she's a slut. Best you can do is not talk to us.
>>
The only argument these people are coming up with is

-if you think differently you're a neckbeard virgin loser-
Makes you think.
>>
>>17844273
I think you're missing the point
If it's situational, then she's relationship material. If for whatever reason the guy can't bring himself to date the girl, then shes not.

Generalization kinda works considering that the cause is irrelevant when the effect is binary regardless. Guy stacks pros and cons of dating a girl against each other and makes a decision, but regardless of the pros and cons, they're either dating or they're not
>>
>>17844862

They're the only ones who care if other dick has been in a pussy, since they never had one, they think they deserve a "brand new" one for them

Need further explanation?
>>
>>17844875
>If it's situational, then she's relationship material.

What the hell does this even mean?
Do you know what situational even means?

I meant "it depends on the circumstances in wich you met the person".

>Generalization kinda works considering that the cause is irrelevant when the effect is binary regardless.
The cause it's irrelevant? cause of what?
The "effect" or better the conclusion is binary because it's a generalization not the other way around.

>Guy stacks pros and cons of dating a girl against each other and makes a decision, but regardless of the pros and cons, they're either dating or they're not
And people drink when they're thirsty and don't when they're not, so?
>>
>>17844892
>Need further explanation?

Yes,
did you pull your "I know everything and I'm right despite having no evidence to support my claims" phd out of your ass or did you take a special course?
>>
>>17844899

Wow so much for an argument now huh? Did I hurt your virgin pickle dick with my statement?
>>
>>17844085
Yes, all they have to do is not fuck guys they don't love.

The distinction between slut you want to fuck and discard and woman you love and want to marry and have kids with is pretty fucking clear in most guy's minds even if they don't consicously recognize it. There's even a mental disorder called madonna whore complex that is the extreme of this.
>>
>>17844908
This post summarizes the most useful information in the thread. Women are either whores or wives. Know the difference.
>>
>>17844908

Could you explain how you differentiate one from the other? Is it by the number of partners, do you ask them if they legitimately loved every guy they fucked? What if they get in love easily, or they loved a guy that didn't love them back? How many guys can a girl love before passing from one category to the other?
>>
>>17844085
why do people post such overgeneralizations ?

some guys don't "lose" respect for females they fck

they never respected them to begin with
>>
>>17844905
It's a pretty valid argument.
>>
>>17844929

Yeah it's pretty ironic because that's exactly what you're doing, instead of making a counter argument

Keep at it pickle dick
>>
any woman that would have sex with me is not worthy of respect.
>>
>>17844939
>a counter argument

To "they're just virgin loser lol"? here's my counter argument:
no they're not.
>>
>>17844921
Not him, but I'll have a go at explaining the difference. I'll start with the thought process. Let's start by considering how a man would choose his women in a wild environment where he could only cum 20 or so times a day. In this case, he would likely go for women who not only seemed fertile (longer hair, pale skin, no sag, high voice, etc.) but who also had the capacity to make the experience enjoyable by having a good smile, an innate ability to click during conversation, not judging you, etc. Understand: factors like competition make this model a bit more complicated; however, we can agree that the criteria for a transient mate are superficial.

Now, let's delve into the relevant realm we live in: civilization. Monogamy is what modern civilizations have in common. Monogamy is the norm for stability. So, it becomes important to find one, and only one, mate. The criteria are no longer superficial. More variables must be considered, more questions must be asked, more correlations must be made.

Men begin to associate certain factors with certain characteristics. For example, a man might think: is this woman whose race's intelligence averages 70 really a good idea to sire children with, is this woman who has no qualms about having sex with another man really good idea to trust to not ever sleep with anyone else after we establish a monogamy, is this woman whose only goal in live is to have babies really a good idea to allocate a mountain of resource that could have been used differently, is this woman who was raised without a father or brothers really a good idea to decide to live with, is this woman who took out debt to get frivolous things like a useless degree really a good idea to make decisions with, is a woman who has never had sex before me going to be too devoted? There are a lot of questions to ask and correlations to make. And we compromise. In the end, though, the correlations we make for women who give up easily aren't better than competition.
>>
File: reagan.jpg (20KB, 474x305px) Image search: [Google]
reagan.jpg
20KB, 474x305px
>>17844860
If a guy just wants sex, and the girl just wants sex, then why is she a slut, when he is just being a guy?

This is why you need to talk. Clear the air. Don't tell a girl you love her just to get in her pants. Women, don't assume a guy is your bf just because you sucked his dick.

Tell her what you're looking for before you fuck. If you're just looking for a cheap whore to serve as your cum rag for the night, then call her that. She will respect you for being honest.
>>
But what about all those guys who want to have sex with their good girl friends, but don't want to be in a relationship with them? And still want to eat pizza and watch movies together, meaning, they still like their girl friends, but don't want to be their boyfriend?
>>
>>17844782
>>17844845
Spot the butthurt women.
If I'm pumping you and you give it up easy you're just a fucktoy and will never be relationship material since you probably do the same thing with hundreds of other guys.
>>
>>17845070
>If a guy just wants sex, and the girl just wants sex, then why is she a slut, when he is just being a guy?

Because this is how gender roles work you mongoloid mouthbreather.
It takes loads of work for the guy to fuck a lot of women, which is why it's respected.
A woman only has to spread her legs, which makes her an easy slut and nothing more than fuckbuddy material.
>>
>>17844845
>Don't ask don't tell

Kek fucking no.
At least, as far as making sure someone is clean is concerned. I might not ask how long your last hookup's dick was but I'm dropping someone that fucks around and doesn't get routinely tested. The guys I know get tested monthly because if you're going to be a manwhore at least be moderately safe about it.

If you just fuck around and don't even make sure you don't have a dormant case of the weeping willies I'm not going to respect you on carelessness alone.
>>
>>17845082
so you envy women's easy mode which they are born with and can only change by being really unfortunate with birth defects, being absolutely disgusting, and aging

why not call every handsome, attractive, beautiful person a slut if they get laid before marriage then?

handsome guys have it really fucking easy.
they don't even have to try, girls are jumping on their dicks left and right, even if they are fucking incompetent and lack any sign of even barely having a personality.
>>
>>17845003

Did you pull that out of your ass or did you do a special course for that?

>>17845014

I agree to a lot of what you said, but still I think the problem most people see is not with the absolute number of partners of a women (no matter what the circumstances for sex are), but with how big that number is relative to their own

Personally, I was much more bothered when I was a virgin and my gf at the time had 3 partners previously, than I am now with 2 partners and my gf with about 5 (I don't even bother knowing the actual number). I'm much more bothered with my low personal score than with her absolute number or the difference between out numbers. I'm very comfortable with that since even though I'm less "experienced", I do stuff to her that nobody ever did before. I wouldn't be as comfortable if she had been with tens of partners and I didn't. But it's likely that I would if both of us had been with tens.

The fear probably comes more from the difference in experience than the number of partners per se. It might be perceived as a bigger number of partners would translate in more experience, but it's not always the case. Men are more dominant by nature, so most inexperienced guys don't feel comfortable with a more experienced girl. If a man had been with 20 partners and a girl with 30, it barelly makes a difference in skill at that point, so both are much less likely to care

I obviously don't condone with royal out in the open sluts, but that should go without saying. But casual sex is something else entirely. Unless a woman is a known slut, or the guy totally unexperienced, there's not a single way of knowing how many partners a woman had before without asking, which you shouldn't do anyway.
>>
>>17845107

There's something called a CONDOM, that's what you should be using until you're sure and trust the person
>>
>>17845078
Spot the butthurt virgin, I'm not even a woman lol

I just had sex enough to learn that it doesn't matter, which isn't much but apparently is much more than you
>>
>>17845078
>women
Nope
>if I'm pumping you
It's pretty clear you will never pump a woman.
>>
>>17844895

You're missing the point
The point is, there are only two girls

Dateable and undateabe

If a girl is dateable, shes fuckable and has good qualities that make the guy want a relationship with her
1st category

If a girl is undateable (or not relationship material or whatever you wanna call it), then shes fuckable but doesnt have what the guy wants in a long term partner

There is no in between

Theres no girl in the 2nd category with good qualities that make the guy like and respect her, because if there was then she would be in the first

Unless theres an extremely fringe case wherein the guy likes and respects the girl and she has good qualities he likes, and shes fucking him, but he still doesnt wanna wife her. Which is kind of an oxymoron

There is technically a 3rd category: Unfuckable, but thats not relevant to the discussion
>>
>>17845150
>condoms solve everything
>an ounce of prevention isn't worth a pound of cure
>caring so little about what you stick your dick in that you don't even try to make sure it's clean.
>>
>>17845381
Condoms have like 99.7% success rate of preventing dsts. If you're so worried with that 0.3% risk, you should stay home and fap like you already do, since there's a lot of riskier things you face everyday
>>
>>17844085
It means you are easy. That simple.
>>
>>17844905
You're the reason why this board needs to be shut down.
>>
>>17845447

Sure, I'm disagreeing with you, and you can't have your feelings hurt, right virgin pickledick snowflake?
>>
>>17845407
>Only 30% effective against herpes
>Wah you're a loser if you want to make sure your partner won't give you chronic crotch blisters

Fuck off.
>>
>>17845460
>herpes is only transmitable if it's active
>if you can't see it or go that low, you deserve to get it

Don't be afraid, your dick is not made of sugar
>>
>>17845407
considering that some women sleep with thousands of men, that .3% just got a lot scarier.
>>
>>17845454
Keep virgin shaming. (I'm not the person you were originally talking to, though. (Nor am I a virgin.))
>>
>>17845466
>herpes is only transmitable if it's active
>t. Someone with herpes

That's patently false that it can only be spread while active/only be active while showing.
>>
>>17845476
That's the success rate of the condom. You'd have to have sex with someone with an active std for the odds to stack. You could fuck an AIDS positive hooker with a condom and the chance of getting a STD would be precisely the same of getting a yeast infection from a virgin with low immunity
>>
>>17845492
Yes, the chance stays the same. However, the number of times you run the chance is different.
>>
>>17844085
I love how easy it is to make people butthurt here. The trolls are smarter enough to not mention virginity in the OP which makes the insecure sluts sound extra pathetic post thats their only defense.
>>
>>17844085
You are not what men look for in a relationship. AKA a mother figure. Men respect their mothers and anyone whos old enough to browse this site has a mother with respectable values.
You dont meet those values so you are objectively worth less. You cannot have both.
>>
>>17845535
>anyone whos old enough to browse this site has a mother with respectable values.
>millenials are children of the hippie generation

Keep telling yourself that older ladies all used to be old fashioned good girls.
>>
>>17845154
>>17845159
>get btfo
>v-virgin

Classic woman tactic.
You know I'm right and are upset about it.
>>
>>17845545
Most were. Not all. My mother is 65 years old. The term millennial applies to anyone born after the 80s.
>>
>>17845561
My mother's 65 as well, not sure what you were implying with that. Either way the sixties and seventies were actually pretty wild, not saying everyone's mother was involved in group sex at some point but there's no point in insisting cleaning up the generations before us.
>>
>>17845568
The 60-70s were tame compared to now.
>>
>>17844085
Because men dont like to share women. We are too competitive and protective when it comes to women. Women are resources that men fight for so men are going to be bother by her having sexual expirence with other men or her cheating
>>
>>17845551
Its incredibly pathetic to watch. Its a logical fallacy to attempt to dismiss an argument with an ad hominem.
>>
>>17845115
guys are compared to other guys, not to women.
>>
>>17845573
There's really no way to know that. There are better ways of documenting now than ever before but that doesn't mean that because people didn't use to know it didn't happen. And yeah the zeitgeist now is more forgiving still but that also makes it more likely that people used to be discreet compared to now about sexual escapades.
>>
>>17845580
Thats a ridiculous claim to attempt to try to dismiss statistics and culture like that.
I can't let you have that. Its completely unfounded.
>>
>>17845584
>statistics
Well, bring them, because to my knowledge we don't even have accurate (aka: not based on self-report) stats of amount of sex partners of the current area.
>>
>>17845500
Exactly, but if you're regularly fucking girls that are obviously in a risk group, you're incurring in risky behaviour yourself. And that's only true if you're fucking girls that are known to have unprotected sex on the regular.

That's not how casual sex work most of the time, because any women with the least worry about her health will insist you use a condom too.

So the risk is being blown way out of proportion by people who want to shame women for wanting sex as much as they do
>>
>>17845594
Yeah thats the thing right there. You can't dismiss statistics without having a different statistics. You have to counter science with science.
>Everyone lies
Is a really weak argument.
>>
Do we need this thread everyday?
>>
>>17845639
What thread?
>>
>>17845602
You mean to say women who like to have sex with as many possible men as they want to. Having lots of sex with one person is completely different from having lots of sex with lots of people.

Having sex with lots of different people is risky behavior.
>>
>>17845652

Of course, but it works both ways. Except that "lots" is a much lower number for women than it is for men.

I'm not a sjw by no means, but it's just ridiculous some arguments against women enjoying themselves as much as men do
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.