[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to find a girlfriend without playing for statistics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1480051836022.png (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480051836022.png
83KB, 640x360px
Is there a way to find a girlfriend without playing for statistics?

I mean I do talk to women that's not the problem. It's just that when I don't instantly hit on anything that moves none of them considers me as a romance interest. Is there a way to initiate a relationship where you become friends first and then move on or am I too weird for not wanting to put my penis in any women including the ones I just met?
>>
>>17843774
Date a fat girl or a girl with a kid, or a fat girl with a kid. Work your way up from there
>>
>>17843774
It's possible. I have an 86% success rate, so most of the time I ask a woman out, she says yes. And I exclusively date women I know, which sounds like what you're going for.

Is it worth it though? I've only dated six women in the last 8 years, and most of those only lasted a couple of months. So most of the time I'm single. And it takes a long time to find a new, female, friend, and build a relationship to the point where you both like one another. And then you go and ruin the friendship you spent so long building by dating for a couple months, breaking it off, and going your separate ways to try again.

The numbers game is probably easier, in the long run.
>>
>>17843811
That sounds cool, so how?
>>
It's doable, but you really ave to start developing an eye for "quality", by which I mean an innate feeling for discerning which women you really click with as friends. If you're good friends, that's the basis of a strong relationship. That said, ask her out within the first 3 weeks you know her. Presenting yourself as someone without romantic intention for that long will solidify her view of you as a friend rather than a romantic partner.

I think a lot of women appreciate a man making an earnest effort to get to know who they are as a person before becoming romantic, rather than instantly doing so solely based off of physical attraction. However, it's certainly not an exact or foolproof method.
>>
>>17843774
Married man in my 30s here.

4chan has an inordinate phobia about the friendzone. I can report that all my best relationships with women (including the one I married) began as friendships. And some of my worst attempts at romances began as physical attraction to someone I didn't know.

It CAN be done. It simply makes sense that if you know and like each other there can be a basis for romance.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.