[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tell girlfriend I don't like staying up late >she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 17jcrl.jpg (3KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
17jcrl.jpg
3KB, 150x150px
>tell girlfriend I don't like staying up late
>she always wants to go for a drive at 3 in the morning
>ask if she wants to go for a drive at 11:30 pm, she says yes
>she doesn't get ready to leave until 3 in the morning

This is an almost nightly thing. Is this a reason to break up?
>>
Yeah, date a girl with a job.
>>
>>17843709
Well, I mean, talk to her about it. Like sit down and seriously tell her how much it bothers you. I don't know about breaking up with her yet, but can't you just refuse to go?
>>
>>17843709
wtf man

what time does she even go out of bed

also who go for a drive? that sounds something a dog would like or a 12 year old maybe
>>
>>17843723

I like driving through the city at night. But for me i like maybe 11 or 12 when people are out and the city is alive.

Not close to 4 in the morning when a new day is beginning to start.

>>17843713

Ive expressed it. She says i make her anxious.
>>
>>17843709
I would love a GF like that
>>
>>17843766

I liked it too when i was younger. Now i have more responsibilities and like to stay on a consistent schedule.
>>
>>17843723
driving around can be fun, especially if you have a nice car and fun roads nearby
>>
>>17843709
>almost nightly thing
stop doing it. see how she reacts.

if she is a huge bitch about it, break up.

you have a life and your own schedule, why can't she go drive herself if she is so obsessed with it as wanting do it almost every night? next time she doesn't get ready in time, go to sleep. when you don't want to do it, go to sleep.

you are not her taxi driver, she should care about your feelings and well being..
>>
Honestly, she sounds very selfish a batshit cray. This isn't normal, she obviously has some kind of problem or issue in her life she's handling with these dysfunctional behaviours. It could be a cry for help and attention. I certainly think if she won't stop, then you are completely reasonable and fair to break up with her.
>>
>>17843723
it's very fun anon, especially when you have a nicely modded car.

>>17843709
Maybe offer her a compromise, go out once a week and then she can do something you like that she doesn't
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.