[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it acceptable to defecate in your bedroom (with sanitary protections)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1365061293998.jpg (71KB, 680x765px) Image search: [Google]
1365061293998.jpg
71KB, 680x765px
Is it acceptable to defecate in your bedroom (with sanitary protections) if you do not want to use the bathroom (which is shared by roommates) ?

As a personal example I have a "phobia" of using a restroom other people might use, and so in my apartment I have a bowel movement by going into an empty potato chip bag. I throw the toilet paper into the same bag, spray lysol in it, seal the bag tightly, wrap the bag in 2 or 3 grocery bags, put that in a cardboard box, and close it up good. Then at the end of the week I throw those boxes out in the trash outside. I spray lysol all up in the closet and around my room.

Unusual yes, but sanitary measures make it perfectly safe. I am afraid what my roommates would say. I know it is sanitary but I fear they won't think rationally on it.

Please share your thoughts on either my own system, the concept in general, or your personal systems you use to avoid a shared restroom.
>>
>>17843661
I think you may need to see a therapist about that. That is extremely abnormal.
>>
I feel like this is fake but this site is full of autists so maybe not. I've had to deal with messy roommates before. Is it an issue with being shy? First of all you should not have enough chip bags for each one of your shits. You're either incredibly obese and eat too many chips or you don't shit enough and should drink more water.

But if it's shyness just play music on the apartment. Have it playing all the time so it doesn't look like you just want to hide your fart noises. Or pick up the book "everybody poops"
>>
>>17843681

I only need to deal with it until I can afford my own apartment, or at least a room with its own bathroom used solely by me.
Another 1-3 years, maximum.
>>
>>17843661

That's extremely creepy op, why not just spray the.toilet with lysol or buy some seat protectors?
Same effect without being nearly as weird
>>
>>17843718

Kindly explain your objection, from a rational perspective as opposed to an emotional one, when I have outlined the complete sanitary procedures of my system?
Thank you.
>>
>>17843719
But he's right. Even though your system might be "sanitary" it's still totally abnormal to shit anywhere but in the bathroom. Try to dig into your "phobia" - why exactly don't you want to use a restroom? Sanitary reasons? Shyness? I feel like you devised a whole complicated system where there exists a less complicated solution that makes using a restroom an option.
>>
>>17843661

I'm pretty sure this is bait, but on the off chance its not, just buy and use some disinfectant wipes instead of shitting in a bag like some third worlder.
>>
>>17843661
This is absolutely disgusting and if anyone knew they would never accept you.
>>
File: 1465260655285.png (928KB, 1019x739px) Image search: [Google]
1465260655285.png
928KB, 1019x739px
no, it isn't. If you think this is ok you've got issues you need to work out.
>>
Bait, but if it's not, this is in no way acceptable, and it is not hygenic.

If you were my roommate and I came upon this, you'd be kicked out immediately. Your bacteria and filth can't be attacked in the same way in a random bedroom as they can be in a bathroom where the surfaces are generally optimized for sanitation.
>>
Topkek

>post yfw u find out ur roommate shits in a chip bag and puts it in his closet

I would never let u live it down m8. This is worthy of pics and telling everybody
>>
>>17843661
shit is not meant to be kept around in any capacity. it is meant to be flushed and gone. no matter how hard you try to make it sanitary, it is still gross and weird to be dropping deuces in a ruffles bag. like why wouldn't you at least use a ziploc bag?
>>
>>17843719
Considering your phobia is purely emotional, I don't think there's anything rational to argue.
>>
>so in my apartment I have a bowel movement by going into an empty potato chip bag. I throw the toilet paper into the same bag, spray lysol in it, seal the bag tightly, wrap the bag in 2 or 3 grocery bags, put that in a cardboard box, and close it up good. Then at the end of the week I throw those boxes out in the trash outside. I spray lysol all up in the closet and around my room

What the fuck did I just read
>>
Are you actually joking me? No one likes sharing a toilet but they do it because iITS BETTER THAN SHITTING INTO THE TRASH IN YOUR OWN ROOM YOU CRAZY DIRTY FUCKER
>>
>>17843661
well you'll probably get away with it, but it's a problem because airborne bacteria. that smell you notice is literal shit particles in the wind, and can take bacteria with it, which can land elsewhere and not be eliminated by your lysol spray. even if you used a ton, some develop resistance and will never be killed by that substance, only heat. so you're increasing the risk of future apocalypse. you could just buy disposable toilet seat covers, make sure to prevent splashage, and establish cleaning duties.
>>
ITT: newfags.
This is pasta you idiots.
>>
>>17843661
I hope they find out and call you mean names.
>>
File: 1335571623201.jpg (25KB, 463x454px) Image search: [Google]
1335571623201.jpg
25KB, 463x454px
>>17843661
i think thats ok op , as long as no one knows , also take the box out immediately not at the end of the week .
>>17844397
relly?
>>
dude you need to see a therapist and get this sorted out
shitting into plastic bags to avoid sharing a toilet is not healthy behaviour
>>
>>17843661
For the sake of charity, let's assume OP is legitimate. What we have here is an extreme OCD version of a moderately common aversion. A lot of people prefer not to share toilets, though for most it is just an aversion, not a phobia - that is, they can force themselves to if there's no choice.

But by definition you can't argue rationally with OCD or a phobia. So, OP, let's try to find a way around your difficulties.

The only part of the toilet that poses any "danger" to you is the seat. Would it not be simpler than your method to bring a can of antiseptic spray, spray the seat and wipe it off with toilet paper? It would then be the cleanest area in the whole apartment.

Option two: you can buy or rent a portable toilet from a medical supplies store - it's essentially a folding chair with a potty in the seat. They're meant for invalids who can move from bed to the chair but not make it all the way to the bathroom. You shit in that and then carry the potty to the bathroom, dump it in the toilet, flush and then wash and clean the potty thoroughly.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.