[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are good dating sites for getting laid? I have already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (84KB, 800x766px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 800x766px
What are good dating sites for getting laid?

I have already got tinder but wondering what else is a good choice.

I don't even want it for the pleasure of sex. I just want to lose my virginity. I'm sick and tired of going to family reunions and being paranoid that they know I'm a virgin. I'm sick of seeing classic memes like "the virgin walk" and worrying if they actually apply to me.

I'm able to hold a conversation and in rate threads I'm always told I look decent, so I think my problem is just that I'm a sperg and don't go out at all. I figure I can just find some mediocre chubby girl, slap on a condom, and get it over with forever.

So what are some good sites to do it?
>>
hireaprostitute.com
>>
>>17843477

When you have sex , you express big emotions.

Have sex with a bitch .. and falling in love with her ... are you crazy ?
>>
>>17843477
How old are you OP?
>>
The virgin walk isn't actually a thing really, it's just that people attribute stuff like autism with virginity as autism can give you awkward body language and rigid walking.

Getting laid won't fix your awkwardness though, but it can be a good ego boost depending for a short period, but whatever ills you will still be there till you are able to fix it yourself.

Think of getting laid as a nice little bonus rather than something that will change your life, because it won't.
>>
>>17843489
I won't fall in love with her
>>17843492
I'm 20
>>
>>17843500
I know I just want to get it out of the way
>>
>>17843477
4chan.org

Pretty reliable.
>>
>>17843876
boi pls
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.