[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a "nice guy" 25 years old, managed to lose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1475160767364.jpg (362KB, 1400x905px) Image search: [Google]
1475160767364.jpg
362KB, 1400x905px
I'm a "nice guy"

25 years old, managed to lose my virginity when I was 24 by faking positive feelings with a girl who was bipolar.

But those times are gone, now I find it hard to make friends and women are not interested in me at all. I've never had a real long term relationship and my childhood was me being heavily spoilt and devoid of any discipline so I am very solitary in my behavior and I don't think to reach out to others.

I am however told that I'm kind and polite but other people who know me think I'm rude and inconsiderate.

I break down and cry about once a month and I eavesdrop on people's conversations and decide that I hate them, lots of weird shit that a stable person wouldn't do.

I'm rambling because I drank tonight, I wish I was normal and I just want a woman that loves me and guide me when I fuck up but instead there are women who want to be pampered and I can't provide anything for them. I hate my life
>>
>>17842923
Women dont like nice guys. Why is that so hard to understand
>>
>>17842934

I know that, I'm not happy that I am.a nice guy by nature but I don't know what I'd have to do to stop it
>>
>>17842943
Stop going out of your way for women. Its really easy since it makes your life better as well.
>>
>>17842955

But then I would literally not have any female contact
>>
Is there no escape from the self destructive thinking that plagues my brain?

Why do I have an answer for everything except for my own happiness
>>
Your totally fucked up like I am. When you figure out the answer facetime me with it.
For now I just make all the money I can and I have a lot of fucking money!
I fap about 1-4 times a day. I realize my life isn't complete but I am so financially far ahead of others it gives me some pleasure.
We can't always have our CAKE and ICE CREAM.
>>
>>17842923
Under some philosophical thought I've come to realize that there is no "woman that loves me" but rather "companion that I don't hate". If you want a serious relationship then I would suggest you to be true to the other person.

So here's a quick list:
>Stop masturbating. You will get more "alpha"
>Shut your eyes and listen to her (A lot of hot chicks are boring)
>Heard this from my female friends, if you fucked up find how to solve by yourself. Women hate when the guy ask them how to unfuck up. (You are encouraged to ask for some advice from her).
>>
>>17842959
You will. Woman seek approval from those around them. They will seek you out when you stop fawning over them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.