[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You and your gf message each other all the time. Usually withing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_18826-v1F1hk31356631809.png (397KB, 610x252px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18826-v1F1hk31356631809.png
397KB, 610x252px
You and your gf message each other all the time. Usually withing a few minutes, at max an hour or two.

You message her through snapchat and facebook messenger asking if she's okay, but she doesn't get online for 12 hours. You check another messenging app that you two don't usually use to communicate, and you see she has been online in the past hour, then later, you see she was online again - still has not responded to your other messages asking if she was okay.

What goes through your mind?
>>
Either mad at you, or being with her ex
My best bets
>>
>>17842509
She's busy getting BLACKED
>>
>>17842509
"Probably busy or not in the mood to talk."

If you really want to find out, stop being an autist and simply call her.
>>
what's going through my mind is how do people use snapchat?

are there really people who would be interested in seeing random snapshots of my day?

it's difficult for me to comprehend

like how would I even approach people about that

``hey do you want to see pictures of me doing whatever''

and they would say yes? really?
>>
>>17842853
It's not too bad when the people do something interesting. Besides, you can skip it with one click if they do something boring.
>>
>>17842509
She is mad or not in the mood to talk.

>>17842853
You can add people without asking through contacts. I started using it when I felt really lonely and isolated, by adding strangers from /soc and normies from facebook groups. Seeing what they do daily gave me an illusion of being included, just a little bit into their lives. I also have some youtubers added and people who do creative, motivating stuff like drawing, painting, snapchat art (it is a thing) or exercising.
It's the same as any other social media except the posts disappear (less pressure on poster) and the easy access to stories through short videos and pictures to give a message more easily (text can be misunderstood more easily).
>>
She is either mad at you or she is ghosting you. Ghosting is basically you stop responding to someone and just hope they go away instead of having to tell them you are breaking up. It's really immature but I had a 30yr old woman do it to me until I rang her and called her out so it's not limited to teenagers. If you ring her up and call her out be prepared for her feinting upset and remorse.

I wouldn't chase her or call her out. If she doesn't respond soon assume the relationship is over or this is the shit you'll have to put up with in the future. Either way fire up the tinder and get ready to move on.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.