[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you feel like you're good enough either for a particular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

When do you feel like you're good enough either for a particular person or to try to pursue relationships in general? What's your baseline for feeling like an acceptable partner and how long did it take you to get there?

Asking because no matter what I do I always compare myself to people and feel like I'm not enough, as if virtually every other guy has something to offer that I don't. I truly don't know if it's self esteem issues or if some semblance of reality is knocking and telling me I need to get my shit together.
>>
This is entirely in your head anon stop comparing yourself to others you're basically just solidifying all your insecurities every time you do that
>>
I've never felt I'm not worth dating because I've never been a loser.
>>
>>17842040

it might be a little of both. we dont know you. for all we know you are a 5 foot tall 200 pound brony with a fedora, no hair on your head, and a neckbeard, whos only talent is being able to recognize obscure furry art by the artists name.

but chances are you are like most guys. some bring more than others. some bring less. but all bring something. so as long as you aim for girls within your range, you will do fine.

the problem you have is that you are acting like all girls are the same, look the same, act the same, want the same, etc.

there are lots of fat guys who date fat chicks. or ugly guys who date ugly chicks. sometimes they mix and match. sometimes they settle because of other factors.

there is no baseline. cuz even the fat fedora neckbeard i described above can get a fat fedora wearing vagina beard lady.

pursue people you feel an attraction towards, and balance that out with what oyu bring to the table. dont be harsh. if all you can say is 'NOTHING' then you are being too harsh.
>>
>>17842040
>Asking because no matter what I do I always compare myself to people and feel like I'm not enough, as if virtually every other guy has something to offer that I don't.
Relationshits are more than checklist of stuff you have to offer, because your checklist needs to be in synergy with your mate and theirs. Basically you can be a total shithead with 2-3 positive traits and it can be enough if the other person values these things over everything else.

>What's your baseline for feeling like an acceptable partner
Chicks ask me out. When they do, they clearly perceive me as acceptable partner and if they do, who am I to tell them they are in the wrong?
>>
>>17842113
I've oddly enough never seen a fat woman into fat men.,
>>
>>17842191

they generally arent 'into' fat men, but most of the time they settle for them. I see it all the time. though more often than not fatty just settles for ugly and 'skinnyfat' or a guy who's just a little fat.

but ive seen plenty of fat chicks with fat guys.

ym point being that if you arent good looking you have to settle.

go ahead and claim 'nuh huh i only see ugly girls with nice looking guys' but you know it to be false.
>>
>>17842145
You must be really good looking or something then. I always knew the whole "guys have to ask first" thing was reserved for ugly or average dudes that have to make more effort.
>>
>>17842512
I am pretty average, and not just at looks (at below average at wealth). Same with most of my friends who get asked out here and there.

Being funny and enjoyable to be around is all it takes to create initial interest. Obviously if you're great looking, people are more likely to cut you some slack or if you're extremely ugly, it takes more effort to establish how cool your personality is, but it's still pretty much same shit in the end.

Although generally it's not the most efficient approach, I don't really care about relationships or dating and just see female attention as a booster for my ego. If you want to increase your chances, it's better to make the first move but instead of all this date shit from rom-coms, just focusing on having fun with another person.

If they keep wanting to spend time with you, you're clearly an acceptable partner (even if not necessary for them), hence most of the r9k virgins are also generally friendless and not suitable for human relationships of any kind.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.