[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i was molested by my father as a child. I wasnt able to understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: eaZrosc.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
i was molested by my father as a child. I wasnt able to understand what he was doing, and it felt good, so i never blamed him and i felt guilty instead. Is no use telling anyone, because it woud only break my family apart and is not ike it would give a solution to anything.
i see now how this affected me, because is really difficult for me to have physical contact with relatives or friends.

I only wanted to say it, because i repressed it, and is no use. i will accept it and go on.
>>
Thanks for sharing
>>
>>17841751
that sucks man
I can admire you for not making your pain others people pain. I know I would be weak in that

I hope things gett better in this regard. goodspeed anon-kun
>>
I hope you avoid that faggot cut contact
>>
When I was 12 I put penut butter on my dick and had my dog lick it.
That's still the most fucked up thing i've ever done by like a factor of 10. I still think about it sometimes and recoil that I actually did it.
I stilll have that dog too.
>>
Op I have a similar story except an older sibling molested me for a few years. I was too young to know that it was a thing except apparently everyone I loved would die if I ever spoke about it. As I got older it stopped and while I retain a hatred for her even now it is like a little bit of that and a lot other aspects of her personality and behaviour. I've never needed to expose it, make myself a victim in the eyes of others or felt the need for closure, so I just suppress it, deal with the occasional thing it throws up within my psyche and get on with life. It was what it was, I can't go back and change it. I can't judge my behaviour or hers at the time using adult morals and values. So that is basically it then. I know others who open the messy box and disrupt the family and become the victim who wasn't supported or understood or supported and it hasn't done them any good, if anything more conflict and anger and unmet expectations.
>>
>>17841771
you were just a kid anon.. kids do fucked up shit. the fact that you feel guilty about it shows that you understand what you did was wrong. just don't do it again and you should be fine. I tried that too when i was young, no peanut butter though, the thought of it alone is disgusting.. but what are you gonna do. In life, sometimes all it takes is one stupid decision to realize how fucked up one can be.

>>17841751
i had attempts of rape as a kid anon, magbe 9-10 years old or so, by one of my moms ex's, shit fucked up my head and i wasn't strong enough to tell her till i was 20, and via handwrittem letter, i felt like shit then.. worst part is, long after i told her, she remained with him.. it only made me wanna kill them for years.

I thank God today for giving me the strength to deal with it all, without becoming a murderer.
>>
>>17841796
Of course, today, I've forgiven my mother.
>>
Still feels bad that such shit people know they can take advantage of you because this would be too mentally difficult for the family victim to expose.

I feel bad for you guys.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.