[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become girlfriend-able? I learn as much as I can about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: original-10518-1368643589-15.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
original-10518-1368643589-15.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
How do I become girlfriend-able?

I learn as much as I can about literature/music/philosophy/science/etc, try to form my own opinions, try to be funny and interesting

But I just don't know how to be interesting. I'm just dull. I'm not naturally funny or witty or original in any way.

Physically I do the best I can with my face and body. I look the best I can.

How do I get someone to have feelings for me?
>>
>>17841630

Average looks are not good enough.
>>
>>17841630
I posted this on /soc/ and it made a great thread. I'll repost it for you:

WHAT DO YOU BRING TO A RELATIONSHIP?

There are a ton of threads about what you want in a relationship. Let's give it a twist: what can you offer to others? Why should people date you?
>ASL
>5 things you can offer to a potential couple
>Why people should date you?

(forget the ASL, but do give me an answer to the rest)
>>
File: tumblr_n67rxcIu9j1rnny8ho1_1280.jpg (236KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n67rxcIu9j1rnny8ho1_1280.jpg
236KB, 1280x720px
>>17841630
im a dude, and for a while when i entered college i tought i had the same problem, i really tried my best to fit in i lost a lot of weight changed my clothes, and i learned as much as i could about things normal people talk about

But that didn't work at all, i realized that everything felt fake, luckily i found an old friends that was always good to me in highschool,she is into all the stuff im into, and whenever i see her i know that i can just be myself and talk with her for hours

it might be hard and i hate to say it but just be yourself and if people don't like you that way, then find other people, there's hgotta be something that can appreciate you

but well, if you want to try with normies, just remember looks are eveything, it doesn't matter if your personality is shit or if you are foring, for a normie if you look good you will be gf material

i don't know maybe post a picture so we can see how you look
>>
>>17841630
In my experience, the best way to build enduring feeling of affection is by building the person up. You should try to find someone who doesn't have it all together/is on the expressway to getting it all together. To this end, you should find someone who is not motivated so that you can be their motivation. He will become more than he ever would have been without you, and the feelings that come from this will be genuine and enduring.

Look for a guy who isn't that well groomed when you go out. Chances are, he's not motivated.
>>
>>17841630
pretty easy to be original. you can try a different haircut, shop from a unique clothes store. idk about hobbies wise, but for personality i think it would be different if you were naturally polite because theres a lot of douchebags today
>>
>>17841630
What does "girlfriend-able" mean?
>>
>>17841655
>WHAT DO YOU BRING TO A RELATIONSHIP?
A bunch of examples?
>>
>>17841675
The whole thread: >>>/soc/24662632
>>
When a girl shows interest in my I respond. Just show a little interest in the guy you like. He will respond and ask you out.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.