[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/, this is a story about love that's already over,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1365086288057.gif (993KB, 290x198px) Image search: [Google]
1365086288057.gif
993KB, 290x198px
Hello /adv/, this is a story about love that's already over, i just need some clearance because it was my first relationship. Sorry for the long post

This girl stumbled into my world and we clicked almost instantly even with having 9 years of difference (me the older) and almost nothing in common in taste in music, art or whatsoever. We talked day and nights for 3 months and confessed how we were attracted to each others. We shared our fears and joys, we bonded so fucking well that we could read our minds and predict our thoughts. It was intense and I loved it, I couldn't get enough of it. First time in my life I felt happy for real.

First time we saw each others, we fucked. I am a virgin so I dunno what to do and just played around with her and she liked it, wet like a river. All of a sudden, she stops me and covers her eyes in fear. She's scared of something and says she can't do it and wants to go home. I don't pressure her because I don't want to look like a jerk and just call it a day and go back home.

We still talk for the days after but her feelings changed from day to night, she doesn't like me anymore. I'm in ruins. My mind is a wreck, I'm an emotional wreck and feel like I'm annoying her because I keep asking for explenations without recieving a clear one. So I just get depressed, cry for months and then decide to let her go by ignoring her.

I saw her after a month (i still see her from time to time because we have common friends and places) and told her sorry for running away without explaining but she just shrugged and said she didn't care.
I felt disappointed, I thought we had something, I was hoping her to hug me or tell me "it's ok, don't worry, I understand". But no, I got nothing at all. Not even the slightest smile of relief or a look of anger. It made me lose complete interest in her as a person, I almost despise her, I don't recognise her anymore.
>>
>cont

A week ago I sent her a funny picture because I dunno, I still do care for her and still want to remain friends. She laughed but the conversation was short and bland.

The morning after she sent me a funny picture but, as I always do, don't laugh and again the conversation is short and bland.

My thought about this are biased and that's why I need clearance.

I think she still feels something for me, but she's scared because we're so different. She hides her feelings from her friends and always acts joyous and kind of annoying and she looks extremely nervous, but when we're alone, she's calm and we don't really need to speak to each others.

What do you think?
>>
>>17841549
in my years of experience no you are being let down easy you got played like a chump
>>
>>17841556
Care to explain? What do you mean?
>>
>>17841589
yous a pet on a leash
>>
OP, are you sure you 'care' for her and not maybe you just miss the 'connection' or 'situation' with her? There's a difference and if you're just missing a person to be connected with, then stop beeing the way you were in touch with this girl. Ask yourself if you want this, if you like and want how she act towards you. There are other women and (I think) it's worth to search for one, which respects you for who you are.
But if you only 'care' for her, want to maintain a 'good' friendship and nothing more, then keep in touch with her. But always review the friendship.
>>
>>17841547
how old are you? if youre in high school then the whole "read each other thoughts" thing will become bullshit when you get older
>>
Hold on I might clear things up. I'm already over this situation, i miss the bond but I'm not crying over it anymore. The pain made me grow and i alreqdy moved on. Still I see her once a week most or more and next summer she's coming to work into my bakery and I wanna keep in touch with her and keep our friendship.

i'm not in highschool, i'm 26 and she's 17( almost 18). The whole "read our thoughts" might seem pathetic but was just to point how strong the connection was, nothing more.

The whole thread was to understand her actions because i still can fathom how a girl can love a guy to death and the next day feel nothing. Is she borderline?
>>
>>17841706
>Is she borderline?
Maybe. Why not considering the fact she's (only) 17? Can you remeber how life was when you were 17? In her mind the world is an open place and she just needs to dive in. Today she will do this, tomorrow she will like something else and for the following day she doesn't even have a plan. I don't know you or her, but I wouldn't think *that* much about her reactions. Do you think she is mature enough, to make decision based on her feelings/thoughts and also considering the feelings/thoughts of the people around her? From my experience most men and women around 17 will not do this.
Do yourself a favor. You're a man, make a mature decision. Think about what you want and need.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.