[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been invited to a birthday party today for my 5 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1464842236226.jpg (31KB, 960x730px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464842236226.jpg
31KB, 960x730px
I've been invited to a birthday party today for my 5 year old cousin. I recently had a baby (he's 6 weeks old) and I would have to bring him to the party with me (no sitter, and he is strictly breast fed).
The thing is, I HATE letting anyone hold him. I usually won't let it happen unless it's someone I trust and I'm very close to. I can easily say no to just about anyone. But, my mentally handicap cousin will be at this party, and she unfortunately loves babies. I know if I go to the party and bring my baby, she'll ask to hold him, and everyone will think I'm a monster when I tell her no. I don't know how to handle the situation. Do I just not go to the party and risk upsetting my cousins mother, or do I go and risk upsetting everyone when I tell my handicap cousin that she can't hold my baby?
Reasoning with them is almost completely out of the question. They aren't reasonable people.
>>
who the hell wants to go to some retarded 5 year old's party anyway? fuck that shit
>>
>>17841475
LEAVE YOUR BABIES LIFE UP TO THE RETARD GODS
>>
>>17841480
Sorry, I should have been more clear, my bad. The 5 year old isn't handicap, my handicap cousin will just be attending the party. She's 20
>>17841484
If I liked this baby just a little bit less than I do, then I'd do that.
>>
>>17841475
Make up an excuse. Hell, you could probably get off scott free by just saying you're exhausted with the new baby.
>>
>>17841494
I think that's what I'm going to end up having to do. I really wanted to go to the party, but myou family is going to think I'm a monster when I don't let the handicap cousin hold my baby.
>>
>>17841475
If it comes to that then the best thing to try is either tell your cousin the baby is sick or something and if she doesn't care then go on a couch with her sit down next to her and kinda like half hold the baby while your cousin holds it. Make it short though like do an excuse again. Not to be mean but if she is mentally handicap in some way it'll be easy to make up something and she'll accept it
>>
just curious op, why don't you like anyone holding your baby?
>>
>>17841503
I'm sorry, I know I'm a bad person, but that was really fucking funny.
>>
Dress baby up in big fluffy carrot costume.
Insist that baby is carrot throughout entire party.
Do not let retard hold carrot.
Witnesses will understand that retard is not to be trusted with extraordinarily sized carrot.

Literally could not be simpler, OP, how dense are you?
Post again when you need 4chan to help you wipe your own ass later.
>>
>>17841994
Nigger, isn't it obvious? It's her baby, what if someone breaks it?
>>
>>17841888
Last time someone let her hold a baby, she refused to give it back and started squeezing him to make sure that no one could pull him from her arms. It was pretty scary. I ended up having to go to the party, so I'll have to try the sick excuse once the handicap cousin shows up.

>>17841994
Too many people have refused to hand me my baby back when I've asked for him. One person (my husbands mom actually) wouldn't give him back when he started getting fussy. She insisted that she could calm him down. The only problem was that he was hungry and wouldn't calm until he ate. We ended up getting into a shouting match until she nearly dropped him, and I had to spend the next hour calming him down so that he'd eat.

>>17842015
I don't have a carrot costume, will a bear costume work? Maybe it'd scare her
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.