[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a party tonight, to which I wasn't invited.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: JFK.png (527KB, 549x504px) Image search: [Google]
JFK.png
527KB, 549x504px
There's a party tonight, to which I wasn't invited. However, the rest of my flat was invited, and I'm okay with a lot of the people going there, including the host. We don't really talk, but we're at a lot of events today. Now, my flatmates have told me to just turn up, even though I wasn't invited.
I feel bad about it because I just feel rejected, and I'm not sure whether I'm actually wanted at this party or not, so I'm not sure whether or not to go. I don't want to seem like a scrape.
>>
you weren't invited - don't go
>>
>>17841273
That was my initial thought, but my flatmates told me that the host wont be mad if I'm there, and that she may have just forgotten about me. I still feel like an imposter
>>
>>17841264
I say fuck it
Get wasted
Your flat mates sound like they'll back you up
>>
>>17841280
What if I get kicked out? I don't think my flatmates would back me up then
>>
>>17841280
Fosho, this anon gets it

Life's too short to miss out on a social event because of "muh feelings"
You'll probably have a great time and forget you weren't invited, it was probably an oversight to begin with.
>>
4chan is not the greatest place to ask for party advice.

Just go. If all your flat mates were invited it's completely fine. The host will either not notice, or not give a fuck because you're a single extra person.
>>
>>17841290
I've literally never seen anyone get kicked out of a party once they were in unless it was the cops coming or someone did some reallllllyyyyyy dumb shit

And if that's the case then I say worth it for the story
>>
I'd say go. There's been a few times that I legitimately forgot to invite friends. If it's a big thing, I don't think they'd mind.

The only time I'd want someone to not show up, it's because they make other people uncomfortable. Like, those dudes with no chill who hit on every girl, who break shit, who are loud and obnoxious, who insist on getting in on ever bowl even though they didn't bring any weed, etc.

If you're a chill dude who just wants a few beers and a laugh, nobody will give you a hard time.
>>
>>17841666
Adding to this, there's been several times that I knowingly didn't invite some of my friends, because I knew they'd hear about it and I assumed THEY'D know they were welcome.
>>
>>17841264
I've went to plenty of houseparties that I wasn't invited to but my friends were. If the host doesn't mind you and you're cool it wouldn't be so bad, I doubt you'd get kicked out. Just go there and be cool and socialize. If you're fun then the host might be happy you came a long.
>>
>>17841264
you live there dude, invited or not, kick ur feet up on the coach and if someone tells you to move tell them to fuck off
>>
>>17841264
oh shit its not at ur house then nah dont go and find better roommates while ur not going
>>
Just fuck it and go. You're on the winning side. If she wouldn't let you in or kick you out in front of the others, it'd ruin all the good vibes and she would look like a bitch. she just can't help it.
>>
>>17841695
Agree with this. Not being explicitly invited doesn't mean you're not welcome, unless there are specific circumstances (you had an argument with the host or a guest who's important to the host, there's very limited room so the number of guests is purposely kept very low etc).
>>
unless you dont start fights and not an annoying retard you wont get kicked out
>>
You either went out didn't go already but I'm just gonna give my advice anyway.

Ask the host if it's okay for you to come.
>>
>>17841264
go get wasted your friends got you unless they don't actually
>>
>>17841264
just go lad, the host wont give a shit, its a party, he probably wants more people to show up anyway.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.