[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help /adv/ >go on tinder >get a match with hot girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1457059725250.jpg (99KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1457059725250.jpg
99KB, 700x700px
I need help /adv/
>go on tinder
>get a match with hot girl
>we cam together
>hot a fuck
>she asks me to show her my cock before we meet IRL
>show her my hard on
>turns out the "girl" is actually a Russian hacker guy
>he has my fb so he will send videos of my dick to my whole familly and friends unless I pay him 500$
what do ? i'm fucked forever
>>
>>17841214
Send your family and friends a picture of your dick beating your blackmailer to the punch

BONEUS - you could make it appear more flattering that a webcam snap
>>
>>17841214
Everyone masturbates. Report it to the cyber police, most likely he will release the video anyway.

Worst case scenario people get a video of you jacking off.
>>
i'm assuimg this is b8 but if not do not pay
no one cares about your dick
>>
change passwords, delete social media accounts

stop using it
>>
>>17841214
He's bluffing. He gains nothing by releasing the pics, only if you pay him. If you refuse to pay, he won't waste time on you but go on to the next victim.

And if he does, so what?
>>
>>17841214
Rob a bank

Then kill someone in the woods.
>>
>>17841214
Ahahahahahahahahaha you loooooooooooser!
>>
>>17841214

It's not really that big of a deal, i'm assuming you have a normal dick? It's not you who is sending the pics so if everyone ends up receiving a pic I would just apologise and tell them someone got a hold of your personal footage and decided to play a prank on you. Everyone will move on and forget about it in a week. If your dick looks somewhat decent it could even be classed as a win to show a bunch of girls on your facebook your dick.
>>
>>17841380
Yoooo make a fake Facebook account and send all the girls on your list a picture of your dick (if it's big or use a fake) then just apologize on your other account

FREE PUSSY GUARENTEE
>>
>>17841392

I'm looking at the silver lining, it's not the worst situation to be in, definitely not life ruining. I wouldn't go as far as to stage it on my own, that falls in the category of fucking creepy. But if someone else is going to do it without your permission it's not like you can do anything to stop it so just embrace it.
>>
>>17841406
TIL Ima creep
>>
>>17841214

>he has my fb

no he doesn't. and if he does, you can just call facebooks company directly and get it shut down.

also, if you don't have a tiny dick, whats it matter? im a nudist and i can assure you people get over the whole knowing what your dick looks like thing.

its literally just your penis. its just a part of you.

anyone who actually watches it is way more of a concern than you are.
>>
>>17841362

that was my favorite episode.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.