[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to cut down on eating because 130kg fatty >starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1465197136835.png (334KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
1465197136835.png
334KB, 640x464px
>trying to cut down on eating because 130kg fatty
>starting to get mad food cravings for shitty foods
>getting hungry even after eating more than enough for the day
>don't want to give in like the other times

How do I actually deal with this and ignore the feeling? I really don't want to eat anything since I've already had three meals today.
>>
Eat the rights foods
Protein fills you up
Its not about the meals but the right number of calories, so keep track of that and make sure youre not just eating lettuce

When I get hungry but dont want to eat junk, I munch on ice. Its distracting and I get in some extra hydration.

Also, you might want to try eating smaller meals and snacking in between
>>
>>17841183
It's AIDS

Ask fit, they'll prob tell you to lift but
Someone will tell you

Something about eating filling foods
>>
OP, buy a food weight scale and download the app MyFitnessPal. Makes it really easier.
Also make sure to never skip breakfast, when you crave sweets just eat fruit (especially dates), drink 2 liters of water a day and look for filling foods that are relatively low in calories (salad, coffee, yogurt and such)
>>
>>17841183
I have the same problem. I'm joining the marines soon and trying to get fit and cut down on shit foods, get really bad cravings but honestly dude just fight through it, if it gets really bad just go for a run and drink a shit ton of water to fill you
>>
File: athf_ep039_02.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
athf_ep039_02.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
>>17841183

You can ignore the feeling some of the time, but not all of the time, so I don't suggest you try to ignore it. Instead, I suggest you spend some time thinking about what that feeling means, so you can change your attitude about that feeling.

That feelings is what it feels like to lose weight. That feeling alone. Eating a sensible meal isn't what losing weight feels like. Getting proper exercise isn't what losing weight feels like. Losing weight feels like getting mad food cravings for shitty food.

So: every time you get that feeling, acknowledge it. Recognize it for what it is, and remind yourself, "This is what losing weight feels like." Then, endure it while doing your best to distract yourself.

Also, well done, Anon. You've gotten to this stage on your own, it seems like. That's not easy. Keep it up! You're doing it!
>>
>>17841183

soem people make the mistake of missing out on nutrients when dieting and this causes them to still feel hungry. its not just about calories. start the day with a vitamin supplement and try to work ou ta meal plan that really does have health benefits.

experiment with what kind of meals are more satisfying to you. that other anon suggested that you do small meals, but that doesn't work to me, i just spend the whole day feeling hungry.

what i like to do is eat about 200 calories worth of food in the morning.

then around lunch time I'll have my 1000 calorie main meal of the day. this ones so big that it makes me feel full for most of the day.

then by evening i can do up to 300 calories in snacks like fruit.

i like the full feeling, so having that big meal does it for me.

heres some other suggestions for good but low calorie meals.

for instance, do you like chicken alfredo?

well one pound of chicken is roughly 800 calories depending on the cut. and even if you don't eat a full pound, noodles balance it out.

but greenbeans are only 141 calories per pound.

half a cup of sauce is only 80 calories (if you're using trader joes brand alfredo sauce).

so if you cook some greenbeans and use them as noodles.

the average plate of alfredo is about 1000 calories total between chicken, noodles, and sauce (depending on the portion size.

however if you just cook a pound of greenbeans and half a cup of alfredo sauce (which is more than enough to slather ALL the greenbeans) its only 220 calories.

cont...
>>
>>17841438
>>17841183

cont...

you could eat that 5 times a day and still only be at 1100 calories. thats 5 pounds of food a day. I usually hate veggie substitutes but this one is REALLY good.

you can also try cauliflower spaghetti. like above it saves a LOT of calories. I still recommend trader joes brand marinara sauce, as it cuts out a lot of the shit that racks up the calories.

1 pound of cauliflower is 113 calories. half a cup is 90 calories. i think you need at least 2/3ds a cup to cover it though as its more watery than the alfredo sauce, which sticks to the veggies well, but cauli flower is just bigger so harder to coat in a way that you feel is delicious. but combined with cauliflower thats still only a 230 calorie meal, and its a big 1 pound meal with sauces you are used to so they cut cravings.
>>
>>17841226

>filling foods
>salad
>coffee
>yogurt

how is salad or yogurt filling? they are the least filling things ive ever had.
>>
>>17841437
>>17841438
Not OP, but bless you anons.
>>
>>17841183
All this thread is good advice. Also, go to /fit/ and read the sticky. ALSO:

You seem to suffer from the first-world problem of habitually eating food for entertainment value. Food can be very entertaining, so if you switch to boring food or less food it will help to replace it with another form of entertainment - such as going on walks, listening to music, reading, or playing sports or games.

Focus on finding something that you like that isn't eating and do that, as opposed to focusing on NOT doing something that you like (eating).
>>
>>17841183
The human body can live without food for about 28 days

But for real, go to the gym (or in the worst case scenario, start browsing /fit/)

Make sure the shit you eat goes to your muscles, not your belly
>>
>>17841183
Chicken breast, rice, no dessert, and water
>>
>>17842328
This.
Chicken and rice is my jam
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.