[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/ so I'm working at a shitty tacobell while I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0422.gif (106KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0422.gif
106KB, 633x758px
hey /adv/ so I'm working at a shitty tacobell while I'm in university and there's this girl I work with who's pretty cool and cute. I want to ask her out on a date but I'm worried she doesn't like me and worried it'll make working together with her extremely awkward if I get rejected. Some days it seems like she might be interested in me but other times she can be pretty quiet/off in her own world and a little cold, so I really can't get a good read on her.
Should it be more obvious if I have a chance with her? Should I still ask her out? How would I go about things if I get rejected? And I know it's a bad idea to date coworkers and all that but I only plan to be working there a few more months and don't really give a shit about the place, I just don't want my last little bit to be awkward as hell.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 432x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 432x300px
Hand her this at lunch with heart on it - anon
>>
>>17840857
Do this.
>>
Grow a pair and ask her out.

Even if she says no, it beats having the feeling that you never even tried.
>>
Be rich

> will see how she makes effort towards you
Females are all gold diggers
They see money and pussy get wet to jump on the D right away

Females don't wanna do shit, just sit hope and use BFs or husbands money
>>
>>17841350
He works at Taco Bell
If he ever gets rich he won't even remember her
>>
>>17841352
Ahaha
You are right men, you get lots of money and you look on people like on waiste...

Plus it's really hard for rich famous people to have someone who truly loves you
>>
>>17840846

Joke around with her and in a confident tone play around with the idea of taking her out, or being together and gauge her response, if she's flirty back then thats your queue to continue. If she shuts it down then just continue on pretending it doesn't matter and it was a just harmless flirting.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.