[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

90% of 4chan relationship advice >she's insane >dump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

90% of 4chan relationship advice
>she's insane
>dump her and find someone sane

I am not disputing if this is good advice. Most of the time it definitely seems right.

It is just interesting to me that it never goes further. It is important to know what course of action to take but just as important to know how to take it.

So /adv/ how do you meet someone sane and respectful? What are good indicators?
>>
Eat shit cuck
>>
If shes a creationist who prays 6 hours a day and often rants about things with a glassy, far-off staring expression on her face, its a good indicator shes not sane.
>>
>>17840795
My "ex" was a gentleman and took care of me pretty well. We met by a common friend who introduced us. He wasn't annoyingly loud, he semmed nice and funny enough. He was kinda dumb at that time tho.
He started liking me and I tought "whatever I'll try" and we stayed together for two years and a half, we are still good friends.
Maybe try to meet friends who are sane and respectful in the first place. Treat women as friends first.
>>
>>17840799
Noted. What about positive indicators?

Also if I am insane should I even bother looking for a sane person?

>>17840796
Are you single?
>>
>>17840795

I don't know, she found me. I'd say be sane and respectful and it's notably easier to meet someone alike. As for good indicators how I knew she was sane and respectful
>genuinely kind to other people
>educated
>smart
>emotional maturity
>positive outlook on life
>respectful and patient towards family
>>
>>17840795
If you think they're a little boring
>>
>>17840806
A sense of humour that you get and understand is probably a positive indicator.

It means that they're not too highly strung, and if you get their sense of humour, you've got something in common.
>>
>>17840795

Don't be lazy. We can't make a step-by-step guide. Go to social gatherings, have lunch with classmates and coworkers, try speed dating / online dating.

And then, filtering out the crazies and manipulators is up to you. Talk to them and decide which ones seem like they would be bad for your life.
>>
>>17840795
Are you surprised? This is 4chan. People don't come here because they're normal, sane people with normal, sane tastes.

Don't try to pull that "im just a good boy who wants a good girl" shit, you know you ain't the white picket fence type.

Follow your heart. Or your dick. Then come here when it gets you in trouble and we'll try to help get you out.
That's how it's always gone, man. For generations and shit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.