[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

True or false: Women want you to be sensitive enough to understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: love-01.jpg (62KB, 1600x1080px) Image search: [Google]
love-01.jpg
62KB, 1600x1080px
True or false:

Women want you to be sensitive enough to understand their feelings, but not sensitive enough to have any feelings of your own
>>
Real women would care if they saw you crying. Hell, anybody would.

A person who does not take your perspective into account isn't worth the trouble. At least in terms of authentic feelings.
>>
>>17840739
Are there legitimately women like that though? I can't seem to find any who don't stop caring after I discuss my issues for more than a couple hours at a time.

Am I wrong in that? Me and her would talk for days on end about her issues, then I wanted a couple hours to talk about mine

Is that too much to ask or is she just a mean gf?
>>
>>17840744
If she doesn't care about your side of the story, look forward to a one sided relationship. HER side.

You need someone who can both share, and listen. And if possible, also help.
>>
>>17840744
She seems narcissistic and egocentric. If you want emotional support from a relationship, you must learn how to spot those traits beforehand and avoid them.
>>
>>17840732
I want my boyfriend to be sensitive enough to understand my feelings and theirs. I want to talk about our issues.

On the other hand, I don't want to talk about feelings and issues all the time. I don't want to be someone's therapist. I don't want to be with someone who cries and complains all the time.
Obviously I don't cry and complain all the time, and I pay someone to be my therapist.
>>
>>17840732
You'd better have a really good reason to get emotional around a woman you're interested in, like your mom, dad or sibling just died.
>>
>>17840789
You're serious that's all I get?
>>
>>17840798
no, he's a troll.

you should feel comfortable talking about anything with your partner, a woman should comport herself like your friend. if you plan to marry her, she should probably comport herself like your best friend.

This is someone you need to be able to trust around your children, family, friends, etc. That sort of person listens.
>>
>>17840838
This

But don't expect to find a lot of women that are ok with a man crying all the time like a woman typically does

It's just the way it is

But there are girls out there that would totes be down with that bruh bruh (someone out there for everyone blah blah meme)
>>
>>17840732

Nope. My last girlfriend was mad when I didn't get upset at things. They want you to have emotions, they just want your emotions to match theirs. They want everything of yours to match them.

That's why she'd never let me sleep if I was tired but she's awake - but if she was tired you'd better believe she gets a nap, even if I had explicit instructions to wake her. Like a fucking cat, only worse because at least the cat will come to me when I call her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.