[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this girl and and i went home with her the other night,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

I know this girl and and i went home with her the other night, my house, after taking her to dinner and some bars. She kept saying we were just friends, but then she came home with me and kissed and cuddled and she left at 8 in the morning.

She just got out of a broken relationship and is still attached, but im wondering because of that, if i should take it slow or if she really thinks we should just be friends.

Its a weird situation, she did say we should go out again after i suggested it, but we saw her ex out there, and it ruined her night kind of. Not really where to go from here
>>
Stop seeing her till she breaks it off officially.

When the coast is clear, and she's ready, you can try again.
>>
>>17840627

You're playing with fire, if you can guarantee to yourself you won't catch feelings then continue but this won't end well for you if you want anything serious.
>>
>>17840692
It is broken up officially, i know the guy and he wants me to get with her because hes got a new girl and she annoys him

>>17840694
I cant guarentee it but i probably wont
>>
>>17840701

You're starting off second best to her ex, so hang with her and fuck if you want but don't get attached.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.