[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 20yo kissless virgin, but I'm alright looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7KB, 400x400px
I'm a 20yo kissless virgin, but I'm alright looking and handle myself decently socially. Virgin due to being a dumb fuck and never being proactive in doing shit.

Reactivated and updated my tinder account I never used (like I said, never been proactive in doing things), and have gotten a good selection of matches already. What's the likelihood of losing the v-card before the new year? I've never set anything up with tinder before. Any tips or advice? I know "how do I hookup on tinder" is a tired question, I'm just looking for some input on how to approach this.
>>
>>17840619

I'm just like you.

But I had an awakening.

A girl basically broke my heart last week so I end up channelling the energy into learning to pickup girls

I was like "fuck it" yesterday

I started randomly messaging girls on tinder and hitting on girls I meet at lunch/parties

Dude it works

Just be secure with your self and keep replying playfully. I met a sweet girl on tinder yesterday

Also in real life "EYE CONTACT" makes so much difference. Don't look away from girl until she does. But don't be creepy, smile with your eyes and lips and show expressions with your eyebrows

I'm still working on escalation but I got the basics of initiation down in one day.

Me the 4chan virgin is changing

Anyone can change senpai
>>
>>17840638
Yo good for you, man! Really. You're right, I just gotta do it. It's great knowing people can make that change. Keep it up, and I'm gonna try and do that same.
>>
>>17840649
Are you 21?

Here is my personal list of pickup:

-Dont wait too long to hit & escalate

-ALWAYS be prepared incase of asunexpected encounter

-Dont let the girl get too jealous (epically after an intimate encounter)

-find a corner to take her to

-Eye contact
-Smile with eyes shyly, but maintain eye contact
-eyebrow emotions
-if too much look up for a second not down
-when talking to group eyecntact to everyone one by one for 2-3 sec

Posture
-Open arms and legs
-legs always shoulder width
-dont cross arms or put in pocket
-chest out
-NEVER look down anytime
-Dont cross arms (thumb in pocket, fingers toward penis )
-Slow movements (walk, no head jerk)
-When amoging talk to all girls. Not only hot ones

-Dont take breaks! You will miss out
10-15 min max! Ok?

-Compliments
-Clothing
-If escalate then hair

-Dont wait. The moment you find a girl you like, then ACT

Conversation
-one you're "in it", make it sexual. Not too sexual, but don't avoid sexuality

Things to remember :
-You can only game a girl you are prepared to fail on
-be extremely confident (don't care )
-Show some kind of talent in front of her
-win over her friends
- be hard to get
- be fun
- handle challenges from other men psychologically
- respond to any sighns she not interested as if its no big deal
- playfully neg a girl (especially if she does something wierd

Key notes:
-be the best version of yourself (don't be fake)

When friendzoned:
-Ignore 'em

-NEEVER ask permission, always assume

-act disinterested if girl talks about ex

RULE #1 DONT BE A KEK
-be a man that thinks what he thinks, knows what he wants, gets what he wants
-Dont ask permission, take action!
(No. Dou you want a coat? It's cold outside.)
(YES. You think she's cold so you put your coat on her)

DONT FORGET to get her name/contact

Don't forget to sexualize. Hold their hand etc

Don't forget to switch from normal convo to game.
>>
>>17840638
>tfw able to do everything you just said but don't know how to initiate conversation when i'm out in real life
>>
>>
Should I put a picture of myself in a mankini on tinder? Its a bathroom picture. Im skinny.
>>
>>17840683
SHIT NO
>>
>>17840663
First step is expanding a friend base. Go hangout with your friends and you will meet a friend's friend and so on. And keep in touch

The more guys so know, the more girls you'll know

(I just hit on my friend's friend's roommate)

I can see why day game with random strangers is hard. But having a social base is always nice

I think night game at bar is a great way to meet new girls and potentially guy friends that know girls.

The more the merrier
>>
>>17840683
Tinder

Photo of you with friends, outdoors, try not to use selfies

Photo with pet is even better

Get a fucking nice haircut
>>
>>17840619
OP if you're still here, I was in a very similar situation as you when I was around your age, literally just too autistic to take hints when a girl wanted me. You just have to start being more proactive, learn how to man up and take initiative to take what you want. Dress better, eat better, lose weight or bulk up if you're skinny. It's all about projecting your own confidence.

Tinder is a good starting point but don't set a goal to get laid, that's the most spergy thing you could do and it's going to affect your behavior and your ability to get these women to sleep with you because if you aren't meeting your deadline, you'll get nervous, you'll mess up, you'll look desperate and that dries pussies up faster than a piss stream in death valley. Practice flirting with ugly girls you wouldn't normally want to sleep with, you'll be more relaxed and get an Idea of what you'll need to do to prefect your game.

I also can't stress enough how important it is to be socially involved or active in something, any hobby, activity that sets you apart, start running, cycling, If you're on a college campus join a club, some organization, get interested in hiking, anything like that will give you more credibility to the opposite sex.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.