[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 days ago i was walking home from work and these 4 white guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: 1453295538171.jpg (38KB, 611x344px) Image search: [Google]
1453295538171.jpg
38KB, 611x344px
3 days ago i was walking home from work and these 4 white guys across the street started to yell racist insults at me, loud enough that could hear them over my headphones and i took one off and I could hear them yelling 'fucking beaner' and 'these fucking spics' I made the mistake of looking over at them across the street then one of them runs across the street and punches me in the face, and brakes my glasses.

the others must have ran across the street and one of them kicked me in the arm before leaving.

unfortunately this has not been the first time this has happened to me. 3 mouths ago I got harassed and spat at on a public bus by a woman for "being a illegal immigrant" even though I was born here. The bus driver called the security but nothing happened and they told me to let it go, and the woman was crazy and old.

when I was a kid this never really seemed to come up as much, but ever since I entered high school everyone in the town I live in seems to hate me for being Mexican.

now I cant even walk to work and back without having to fear that i'll be attacked again.

I really really want to move out of the united states, i hate living here. it seems like everywhere you go, you have to fear for your life. the more i try to just blend in, the harder it become.

I guess I just came here to vent.
>>
Welcome to the future of Trump America lol.
You and me both brother, I'm getting the fuck out of this country as soon as I can get access elsewhere. Place is and always has been a shit hole really. Best country on earth my ass lol.

If you find any viable means out of the country let me know. Looking for job opportunities in basically any first world country.
>>
>>17840389
In most cases you can try to record and then report them ... which obviously doesn't help you in the moment the abuse happens. I guess knowing that this people are pathetic idiots isn't much of a relief too.

Moving out of Murica isn't a bad idea, it's going to turn a lot shittier too due economic reasons too. Learn the language and move into some European country.
>>
>>17840389
Be strong or be destroyed if you don't want to be bullied you have stand up for yourself in life you need to be able to rely on yourself bc friends and family won't always be around to help you
>>
>>17840421
Yeah, just beat up the 4 guys alone, I saw it happening in a movie!
>>
>>17840434
Well, OP can exercise his one god given murican right and get a gun.
He'll still get charged with murder because he's a spic, but hey, at least he got revenge lol.

Gettin a gun is gonna be as easy as buying milk in about a month anyway.
>>
>>17840389
>>17840409
it's not like people are getting any more tolerant in europe.
>>
>>17840447
Lmfao it's funny cause it's true.
>>
>>17840466
Outside of a very, very small minority, most racists (who are still a small minority) are more into Islamophobia and wouldn't be able to tell a Mexican from a Spanish dude either way.

Besides, it's a lot less accepted there, while racism is part of Murican culture like guns and bibles.
>>
Yeah, ayyrab looking guy here

some white dude approached me and kept asking me where I was from and if I was a citizen, told him I was a citizen, he asked me where I was from, told him I was from here, he asked me again, so I told him where my parents are from. He asked me how long I've been in this country, I told him I was born here, and he left with no words.

Don't know what the fuck that was but that shit has me noided
>>
>>17840474
that's not true at all dude wtf. racists aren't a small minority in europe. hate crimes against muslims are skyrocketing in the uk. and you can look up any generation identitaire protest, they're lots of people.
and spaniards don't look like mestizo mexicans at all. some spaniards look like arabs, but most still look white even if they have dark hair and eyes whereas most mestizos have flatter noses and smaller eyes and of course darker skin.
and arab-looking hispanic people are also target of racism.
www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3469206/Chilean-attacked-Poland-mistaken-Arab.html
>>
>>17840489
UK had their own Trump moment recently, but even now the situation there is absolute paradise compared to Murica. Reporting in Europe tends to work different too and people are generally more willing to trust the police.

>you can look up any generation identitaire protest, they're lots of people
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-anti-islam-protests-biggest-pegida-march-ever-in-dresden-as-rest-of-germany-shows-disgust-9959301.html
Also consider how Dresden is basically German version of alt-right Detroit and that the official Pegida program looks like sjw stuff compared to Trump. There were 200k protesters in Stuttgart alone over a fucking train station.

>and arab-looking hispanic people are also target of racism.
It happens of course but is a lot rarer and often gets into news because it's THAT rare. Besides the example is from Poland, East Europe got a similar attitude to Murica about race and religion.
>>
Follow them home one day and call the police on them
>>
>>17840389

Move to a blue state. Everywhere you go has its racism, but NY isn't as bad as the midwest and the south. also college towns tend to be more accepting of diversity, and major cities.
>>
come move to miami op, theres 0 white people here. A utopia of spics niggers and light skinned cubans,
>>
>>17840531
Please follow this guy's advice
Move to a liberal shithole and get out of my area
>>
>>17840609
Lol what even is a blue state. A bunch of them turned red this election. Besides, I live in a red state, but a blue city. Doesn't change the amount of bullshit, especially now that they're all empowered by the win.
Liberal shitholes just get muddied up by the redfags.
>>
>>17840389
Where do you even live. Here in cali theres a bunch of mexicans here. So far havent had any sort of racist remarks told at me directly and ive been living here for years
>>
>>17840615
>Lol
>>
>>17840434
Don't be an ass about it.

They have numbers on their side. Racists are hyenas; they are cowards alone, yet in groups are frightening.

Keep a blade on you. A lot easier to defend a blade defense than a bullet defense.

Protip: LET THE ATTACKS COME TO YOU, THEN DEFEND. A counter attack is a lot more noticeable than an assault. Never go on the assault unless outnumbered. Plus, it's animal nature to recede when blood gets drawn, because now it's serious.

Hell, if you get shot, their asses would get into trouble, because you didn't attack them, they antagonized you and threatened you to the point of being hostile and defending yourself.
>>
>>17840535
This.

You have to go back OP.
>>
Could this truly be the future of bait? Grampa was right, they do not make em like they used to
>>
>>17840816
this reads like that wikihow article lmao
>>
>>17840389
I hate white people so fucking much.
>>
>>17840389
>I really really want to move out of the united states, i hate living here. it seems like everywhere you go, you have to fear for your life. the more i try to just blend in, the harder it become.

You have to go back...
>>
>>17840409

Why not go to mexico.

It's great, the people are friendly, and nice and tolerant. There is literally nothing wrong with it, which is why building a wall is racist.
>>
>>17840389

Literally shaking
>>
>Cartel-American shitposts about being punched while Mexico actively have people getting limbs cut off and eyes gouged out
Top kek
>>
>>17840389
Im calling bullshit
>>
>>17840389
>I really really want to move out of the united states
Don't worry, it's not like you have a choice anyways
>>
>>17840409
>I'm getting the fuck out of this country as soon as I can get access elsewhere.
Sure you will, you and countless other slacktivists that claim that "I'm moving to Canada if Trump wins". Then you realize that you actually have to get off your ass and put down your iPhone for a few min and actually do some work to start the emmigration process. But at least the prospect of moving makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside and that's all that matters, right?
>>
Why do people complain like this? You act as if white men are evil. This is why I voted for Trump as a fuck you to people like you and neo-feminists.

Go to Saudi Arabia and you will be put in jail for trying to practice another religion. Women can not drive there. They have child brides for women. Plenty of other places are much less tolerant. Yet Im the fucking bad guy, yeah ok pal.

These white women act all tolerant for Islam when it oppresses the shit out of women and gives them no rights, but as a white male Im fucking evil for what? What did I do to them that is so bad compared to Islam?
>>
>>17841452
Kek I was planning on leaving far before the Trump win homes.
>this place is and always has been a shithole.
Since about 2013 I was starting to look into how to get the hell out of this absolute trash country. Idk if it really is any better anywhere else in the world, but fuck it I'd rather at least try. If America truly is the best country in the world, the god help us the human race is the most fucking disgusting fucked up thing in the whole universe and I pray we just nuke our dumb asses out of existence now. We are not worthy of life.
I'm already on the emmigration process, yeah its hard AF. Finding a job in another country with a useless American degree is extremely difficult. Not to mention, other countries don't want our backward asses mucking up their country either.
>>
>>17840389
nice shill thread, Goy MacNumalecuckson
>>
>>17841622
Shouldn't have got a business or lib arts degree than mate. I actually know a girl from Dubai who says American degrees are in demand and I know Indians who say the same.

You won't find a better country, I tried. I was going to move back where my people came from Italy/Germany since I got relatives I know in both, but Europe is falling apart.
>>
>>17840481
>some white dude approached me and kept asking me where I was from and if I was a citizen

Yeah...I don't really believe this happened, but poster should practice saying these words...

"Fuck off, asshole, or I'm calling the cops."
>>
>>17840389

Get a gun or some mace
>>
>>17840389
stop being a little bitch. if youre in a racist part of town, carry pepper spray for self defense and spray the shit out of that on their face and tell the cops it was self defense. dont carry a knife, its better to fuck their vision up.
>>
>>17841651
Yeah I fucked myself with a shitty education degree, not much I can do with it because lol, our education system is fucked and most other decent countries have better ones.
I know it's probably going to be absolutely worthless to any other country because fuck, it's absolutely worthless to the goddamn next state over since in murica we can't decide as a whole whats important for kids to learn and every state has their own fucking ideas of what's important and what's not
And college basically teaches you to the standards of the state you're in. Gotta get re-certified if you end up elsewhere.

Right now the only thing I've really seen with teaching is those Asian programs to teach english in Japan/China/Korea. Looking into the Japan ones, Japan seems like it's got its shit together for now.
Looked into the UK as well, but I know they're falling apart with the European Union thing. They're also very picky about giving jobs to foreigners. Employers have to like, prove they cannot find a qualified British person for the job before they can file for a Visa.
Like I said, the rest of the world don't want our trash either.

Even if I'm just trading one problem for another, I'd be ok with that. Since it's like, core American beliefs and values that I hate. So I go over to another place, and they have some shit I don't like that I didn't experience in Americunt, it's likely not going to be as bad as the shit I hated here. Regardless, still like to say I've tried. Otherwise I'm just staying here miserable and bitching about how awful this place is while the muh patriotism nuts bark at me to get out. (To which I say, yes please, let me leave.)
>>
>>17841572
>why do people complain about getting harassed and assaulted on the streets?
>i dont do it
>you deserve to get harassed and assaulted on the streets because in other shitholes you get killed bla bla
Are all you people this retarded? Did he fucking blame you, you moron? Or was he grieving about some actual horrible shit that has happened to him? Get your victim complex out of her, you're as bad as those SJW's you complain about.
>>
>>17841671
>tell the cops it was self defense
Good luck with that if the guys attacking him were white.
>>
>>17840389
>one of them runs across the street and punches me in the face, and brakes my glasses.

what the fuck what kind of shit hole do you live in that has people like this lol
>>
>>17840816
Be completely honest, mate - are you speaking from experience, at all? Have you actually pulled a knife in a 4-on-1 fight and won? Because here's how that usually goes in real life:

>4 guys come after OP
>OP pulls a knife
>As you said: Now it's serious.
>OP MAYBE cuts one person before they circle around him, and one person grabs his arm
>Another guy takes his knife
>They beat the shit out of OP, maybe use his knife against him, whatever the fuck they want to do. They feel justified in taking it MUCH further than they might've otherwise done, since he pulled a weapon and escalated the conflict

I know you think you're offering good advice, but it's just not rooted in reality. If your goal is self-defense, it's gotta be a gun or nothing. He's better off completely unarmed than pulling a knife in an unfair fight like that.
>>
>>17841709
Don't go to Japan. Japanese are ACTUALLY racist. China and Japan are one of the few countries left where whites actually do have privilege, because they can essentially get paid to be white (though that's only in cities...in villages they hate all other races equally)

Mexicans would be shunned on sight
>>
File: puukko pepe.jpg (123KB, 353x357px) Image search: [Google]
puukko pepe.jpg
123KB, 353x357px
>>17840474
You know nothing of Europe.
And you are not fucking welcome here, you spic.
Unlike murrica, European countries are actual Ethnostates (at least most of them are, though the fucking globalists are doing their best to destroy their internal homogeneity in the name of "progress), the historical homelands of European peoples. For example, if you emigrated to my homeland, NOTHING you could do would make you accepted as a Finn here. The fact that you do not belong, could be seen from every aspect of your being, and you would NEVER be one of us.

If you aren't accepted in Murrica, you sure as hell won't be accepted here, outside of the shitlib infested cities. Thankfully those bubbles are going to burst very soon. The situation here is reaching a point of violent escalation within the next few decades.
>>
and you came to 4chan to vent? literally the home of racists in America...
>>
>>17840389
Maybe you just need to move to another city. Houston is pretty friendly.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.