[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck can I take a nap during the day? For free obviously.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sleep.jpg (47KB, 570x785px) Image search: [Google]
sleep.jpg
47KB, 570x785px
Where the fuck can I take a nap during the day? For free obviously. The library's chairs are all wood and uncomfortable; the hobos take the only cushy ones. It's cold as balls so I can't nap in the park, plus there's dogshit all over the place there. I can't just go home. No friends or family here.

Medium size city, US.
>>
brinig a pillow to work or wherever you're going and sleep on the table of the lunch room like the girl in your pic is.
>>
>>17840099
where do you nap during the night?
>>
>>17840189

In a van.

>>17840159

Can't do that at my job.
>>
I slept in my car in a hospital's indoor parking lot once.
they have security there usually though.
>>
Find a college campus. They might have a student lounge if you look young enough.
>>
>during the day

depends on where you live..
mall parking lots, walmarts..
>>
>>17840099
>the hobos take the only cushy ones
since you are a hobo too, try being the alpha-hobo. or suck hobo dick
>>
>>17840201

then nap in your van.

>BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE IT

then nap at the park

>BUT THERE IS LITERALLY NO SPOTS THAT ARE FREE OF DOGSHIT THAT MEET THE RADIUS OF MY BDOY

you're a liar and you know it.
>>
>>17840099
I dunno, buy a hammock?

Or just bite the bullet and nap in your van?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.