[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so me and my ex of six years broke it off mutually about three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: rcrumb.jpg (343KB, 758x758px) Image search: [Google]
rcrumb.jpg
343KB, 758x758px
so me and my ex of six years broke it off mutually about three months ago because of mutual problems. currently, i'm still going through severe withdrawals and feel like i might have fucked up what would have been the love of my life. she's seeing someone else already so i know at this point i have to cut my losses and just move on, as tough as it is. but now i'm at a loss, i never dated before this and i'm 26 right now. i feel like the type of humor she had and loyalty as well as being the kind of idiot that i can... i don't know, share the shit i did with her, i don't know if i can find that anywhere else. she kept to herself and to the house mostly which was fine with me, though i do admit i wish she was more outgoing. i guess i'm just asking for advice. i'm trying to keep a workout regimen going and i'm doing semi decent, as well as keeping a journal to keep it logged and keep my head on, but i feel so fucking lost and depressed i don't even want to wake up when i go to sleep. guess i'm just asking for tips, and for anyone who left what might have been their best love but ended up finding better. just looking for some help and motivation, and general tips to move forward with my life. thanks /adv/
>>
There are plenty of other women out there, move on.
Shes your ex for a reason, dont try to win her back.
Invest the time into yourself and eventually someone will notice and appreciate you for who you are.
>>
Best way to get over someone is to get under someone else
>>
>>17840104

it's tough dude. this was the girl i was planning on marrying before shit went sour. i'm at rock bottom right now and some people are saying i should be getting on with life now but i'm still almost as crushed as the first day. i'm not trying to win her back, i know it's a fools game to do so, but keeping focused on my goals is so fucking tough right now man. hard to see light at the end of the tunnel, not to mention i live in a fairly rural area. women like her are pretty fucking uncommon and they usually don't go out.

>>17840105

easier said than done.
>>
just a bump for any more help.
>>
>>17840104
THIS

Also FBGM
>>
>>17840091
hey OP,
My situation is eerily similar to yours and i feel/felt the same things you described. I'm 24 and we started dating when I was 18 and she broke up with me 7months ago. it's hard as fuck, man, i know.

it's almost certainly been said to you -- ad nauseum -- that time heals all wounds; people said it to me as well, and it is only just very recently that i've begun to realize it's true because you start to forget. as time goes on, i find it harder to recall the time we spent and lived together, and it's even relatively difficult for me now to visualize her image. in a way it's sad, but also it helps you move on. don't look at her pictures for the time being, don't look at her social media pages etc. focus on your own personal goals and when you start to get that shitty feeling just aknowledge it and try to let it drift away. stay strong, man.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.