[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can people check who views their tumblr i told some girl that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1480805262610.jpg (158KB, 640x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480805262610.jpg
158KB, 640x1200px
can people check who views their tumblr

i told some girl that i am reading her tumblr from time to time. she rejected me and i wanted to stop doing that. but now i noticed that there are some posts on her tumblr which are indirectly addressed at me, in one post even directly mentioning me in the notes why she rejected me.
how is she aware if i am reading her tumblr or not
i want to stop but she still does seem to care :/
no, i dont own any tumblr account
>>
>>17840043
I don't think I like living in communism very much
>Lol but you renounced your rights so you don't get a say in the matter
>>
She might be seeking a reaction out of you. Stop reading the posts and you'll just end up forgetting about it.
>>
Yes, there are scripts you can add to her page to get statistcs. If she has StatCounter active, for example, she can see everything you click, how long you stay on each page, where you came from before that and where you go after.
>>
pls respomd
>>
>>17840098
I'm not trolling, I'm >>17840077
You can google StatCounter and see for yourself. Several similar services offer tumblr scripts and links pass around every now and then. It's impossible to know if she has them active though, most users do not advertise it.
>>
>>17840117
Block JS, problem solved.
>>
>>17840077
thanks for telling me
alright i wont check anymore
>>17840066
why would she seek a reaction out of me when she already rejected me? we never were friends or anything, i just asked her out. had a crush on her.
>>
>>17840135
Girls are weird.
>>
>>17840117
yea sorry my internet fucked up so no messages showed up
>>
>>17840136
feels bad
i never reacted to anything though, so it should be alright.
wish shed just came to me and talk about it with me. but k
approaching her would be a dumb idea, right?
that wasnt my first try :^)
>>
>>17840135
>why would she seek a reaction out of me
As a girl who did this a few years ago - it's a common immature thing to do. It feeds our ego, it's nice to know there's someone crazy, still chasing us even after we said no. It makes us feel a little special. And humiliating someone and have them coming back again and again is a kind of rush. It's a cruel behavior, but it does get many girls off. The best thing is to stop and cut off her source of attention.
>>
>>17840154
alright. i understand. it feels disgusting, but it will help me get over it.
>>
>>17840043

> i told some girl that i am reading her tumblr from time to time.
> how is she aware if i am reading her tumblr

¿¿¿¿
>>
>>17840193
Girls are mostly disgusting. The sooner you notice, the better off you will be. Then you can notice when a decent one is interested, and in the meantime focus on whores and alcohol.
>>
>>17841115
>focus on whores and alcohol

I'd like this to be the boards motto
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.