[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any ways that are legal that I can get back at someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1424124916756.jpg (47KB, 255x219px) Image search: [Google]
1424124916756.jpg
47KB, 255x219px
Are there any ways that are legal that I can get back at someone who scammed me out of 6000$?
>>
>>17839900
Written contracts?
>>
>>17839914
This, if not then you are out of luck, sorry.
>>
>>17839900
Yes
There is a group of people, they are armed and like to seek people who do bad things and make them pay
And the best part is that you don't have to pay the, at least not directly if you get what I'm saying
And this is exactly the kind of thing they would be interested in
They are called police and you can contact them by phone
>>
I did not get it in writing. Was a Loan to a friend who was lying about how bad their situation was.
>>
>>17839932
Any texts, any money trail?
>>
There are texts. No money trail other than withdrawals from my account. They suddenly stopped replying to my texts when they were supposed to repay me, partially. Its been a week, and noticed I was blocked on facebook. so I dont really expect to get it back. I only texted them once today to tell them they are a shitty person. I think i am about out of other options.
>>
>>17839967
Talk to a lawyer
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.