[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girlfriend flakes on date >second time shes done this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1481063086359.jpg (44KB, 400x440px) Image search: [Google]
1481063086359.jpg
44KB, 400x440px
>girlfriend flakes on date
>second time shes done this
>never responds or apologizes
>next day texts 'hi' like nothing happened
>ask her whats wrong
>she says shes not doing that well and that she needs to get her shit together
>i dont respond and i ignore her for 2 days because i assume she doesnt want to see me anymore
>she deletes me off facebook
>a day later she texts "hey dont bother ever trying to get back in touch with me again"

Why is she so mad? I love her and I only stopped texting her because I was hurt and thought she didn't want to be with me anymore.
>>
>>17839865
She's obviously got emotional problems you don't need that in your life anon find a nice sane girl
>>
you should've not ignored her after 2 flakes if she says she's got problems
if you loved her you would've tried to understand her situation and be there for her
>>
>>17839865
Why the hell didn't you respond to her trying togive you an answer?
>>
>>17839865

who knows. it sounds like a couple of overreactions. hers more than yours and of course inciting all this but yeah. from the sounds of it she was going to break up with you from the get go and you not responding was just hte excuse she needed.

>IM GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME AND ANON WONT TALK TO ME SO WERE OVER

is what she says.

sorry buddy. you in la? lets grab a beer,.
>>
>>17839865
Okay pretty shitty of her to flake on the two dates, but she attempted to give you some semblance of an explanation, you should have tried to figure out what she meant. Chances are it would have led to a clean breakup but that would be better than this. Instead you ignored her when she hinted at being vulnerable.

If this was a young relationship (like under 8-12 months) then get ready to start fresh. If it was longer you should know what kind of person she is by now.
>>
She reached out to you by indicating she is going through some difficult shit. She expected you to support het emotionally, instead you ignored her.

She may have overreacted, but desu from your post you kind of sound like you seriously lack some communication skills, so maybe she's been sending signals for a while and you didn't pick up on them and this was the last straw.
>>
>>17840033
I apologized and she said "My parents ddont like you and its hard for me to fight with them every single time i want to go out with you"

i had no idea
>>
Shes cheating on you OP, she found someone else.
Difficult to hear but brace yourself for that possibility.
>>
>>17839865
You should have asked her about it.
>>
She either has BPD or is full blown bipolar. If you don't dump her and move on with your life it's going to get a lot worse.
>>
>>17839865
ANON SHE IS SUCKING COCK and feels guilty

Stay away
>>
>>17840033
>girlfriend doesnt explain why she flakes and saves muh emotions without going into detail
>boyfriend thinks she doesnt want him anymore cuz obvious signs so moves on
>bf has the communications issue

lmao wut.
>>
>>17839865
>Something obviously is going on in GF's life
>Ask her what's wrong she says she's not doing well
>OP ignores her and does not ask what is wrong and does not offer to help
>OP effectively abandons GF when she needs it most

And you wonder why she doesn't want anything to do with you
>>
>>17839865
Women are evil. Not your fault. Try to find one who is vaguely less evil.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.