[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this shit? My little sister and all her friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: 1481322597069.png (710KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481322597069.png
710KB, 1000x1000px
What the fuck is this shit?
My little sister and all her friends have this shit on their neck 24/7
Why do they do this?
>>
>>17839590
It's a choker. It's literally the universal sign that the girl sucks mean dick.
>>
>>17839590
Why are you posting this on every board?
>>
>>17839599
because i know now that posting this on /pol/ wasn't the best way to get legitimate answers
>>17839596
i very much doubt this, she and her friends are around 8 years old
>>
It was a trend in the early 00s and is now back.
But yeah its an indicator that the women which wear it, suck dicks for free
>>
>>17839606
Well I'll explain it to you in the best way I can in the 90s that was a way for girls to say they like gagging on big cocks but since ur sis is young she probably just saw it thought it looked cool
>>
Femanon here, this doesn't mean we suck dick. I wear it
Stfu soulless virgins
>>
>>17839627
Maybe not now, but back then yeah. Stfu twat
>>
Has anyone here ever hooked up with friends of his sister?
>>
>>17839621
This, I can't believe this shit came back from the 90s seeing as unfashionable and shite looking it was nor do I know who pushed it but only slut adults wear them with fashion sense of tumblr
>>
>>17839590
Oh look, it's another choker thread. You'd think after the 100th one they'd have their answer.
>>
>>17839627
>I don't suck dick
>you're all virgins, though
>>
>>17839621
That just means she will start choking on dicks soon enough. Leave her be. The world needs more girls like her.
>>
>>17839674
Idk anon she might grow out of it
>>
>>17839686
I don't think she will grow out of sucking dicks.
>>
They aren't perverts and just see a necklace as a goddamn necklace. Nothing more.
>>
i think its sexy, my gf doesnt share the same opinion though

where have this originated that if a girl wears a choker necklace she has to suck dick . . . . complete bs
>>
>>17839590
Because it makes my pee-pee tingle
>>
File: 1408130549651.jpg (24KB, 276x280px) Image search: [Google]
1408130549651.jpg
24KB, 276x280px
>>17839627
Doesn't matter what you think, some People will see you as slut.

>Stfu soulless virgins

Nice Butthurt.
>>
>>17839590
was originally a BDSM thing.. younger girls saw cooler older girls wear them it turned into a younger gen wearing them and there u go..

In bdsm girls like the feeling of being choked and a choker gives a light feeling of being touched around the neck it is a sexually arousing feeling. not sure why they wear them ASK??? but this is the true history of chokers.. it's all BONDAGE
>>
>>17839877
This! I knew this shit was wrong somehow.

I saw this thread earlier and I definitely agreed to what OP said, but I couldn't put a finger on it. Then I was having supper and my sister came with a fucking choker around her neck. She asked if it was pretty and I didn't have the courage to say yes or no so I just staid silent.

Fuck.
>>
>>17839590
those bother me too, especially on young girls. I think they look way too slutty.
>>
>>17839877
All that information is wrong. Chokers have been around for centuries. The plain colored ribbon kind become popular in the 19th century due to a popular ballet company incorporating them into their costume, as before they'd have pendants and gemstones attached to them and were associated with expensive/high fashion pieces.
As every accessory ever, it comes and goes according to whatever styles have been trending. The current rise is connected to the the soft goth look that was popularized in AHS, and key-pieces of that styles have been integrated into other styles coming and going. The choker, being so simple, just happens to fit into a lot of them. The nylon kind, as depicted in OP was a huge trend part of the edgy modern teen look of the 80's and 90's, and simple nostalgia has a lot to do with why it came back.
>>
>>17839943
How's necklace slutty?
>>
>>17839590
Because that shit it hot
>>
>>17839590
>little sister
Pics or I don't believe you
>>
>>17839590
they are indicating that they like to be dominated
>>
>>17839627
>wears a piece of whore uniform
>angry at others for noticing or knowing it
>>
>>17839627

kill yourself
>>
>>17839627
well my girlfriend wears one and she sucks a mean dick so?
>>
>>17839590

My ex started wearing these and within a few months cheated on me, coincidence? I think not.
>>
I wear chokers a lot but not these (I make all my own jewelry and clothing) People just like the way they look holy shit, nothing more. They're an accessory that costs like $1 for a three pack and easy to find anywhere.
>>
>>17839877
Bullshit.
>>
>>17839606
Then they are simply imitating what the adults are doing. Didn't you know that trying to look sexy has been going down in ages? You can thank an increasingly liberal media for that.
>>
I thank the lord every day that shit is back and weep for the day it goes away.
>>
My gf said she'd never swallow my cum but lo and behold after a week of wearing those shits shes up to try anything idk who invented this shit but thank god its here I could not make this shit up if I tried I guess it makes chicks feel sluttyer ???
>>
>>17839627
Choke on it.
>>
>>17840942
My new favorite meme.
>>
>>17839590
I'm a guy and honestly, I think they look hot af.
>>
>>17839590

They are hot.

But SJWs know this and are wearing them. It will give them more ways to complain about men noticing them.

I'd be wary of any girl crazy enough to wear one. Most likely some sort of degenerate.
>>
This "Chokers are for SLUTS and mean the girl likes to suck dick!" meme is fucking retarded, and I hope those of you who partake in it kill yourselves.
Stop antagonizing other people for your stupid fetishes. Stop sexualizing a neck accessory that's existed for hundreds of years, and then pretending it's the wearer that magically made you think in a sexual way (even if they're children). Nasty.
>>
File: green cpillar.png (3MB, 1572x1030px) Image search: [Google]
green cpillar.png
3MB, 1572x1030px
>>17839590
these were popular in the late 90's/early 00's. literally means nothing. just like all women's fashion.
>>
>>17839590
what's wrong with you people. I've seen pics of my great grand mother wearing a choker this shit isn't new
>>
File: 142412421412.jpg (41KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
142412421412.jpg
41KB, 470x595px
>>17839627
chokers were big in the 90s among prepubescent girls

wait.. does that mean that.......... you don't say
>>
File: u fokin cereal m8.jpg (44KB, 303x404px) Image search: [Google]
u fokin cereal m8.jpg
44KB, 303x404px
She probably saw your mom in a picture wearing one of those

Now don't get the wrong idea, she probably saw it somewhere and tought it looked cool
>>
>>17839627
7 (You)'s so far, that's pretty impressive. I kek'd at the triggered robots who replied
>>
>>17842048
You're supposed to accept your (You)s gracefully, but now you've ruined dinner again.
>>
>>17842032
Your great grandmother sucked a lot of dicks
>>
>>17839590
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choker
>Historically a high fashion piece for jewelry
>1880-1910 symbol of prostitution (Manet's Olympia)
>Revived during goth fashion
Basically women will say it "is just for fashion" but the piece itself has ties to prostitution and girls know this. Besides, the symbolism and meaning behind why someone would wear one is pretty obvious if you're above the age of 15
>>
>>17842110
>>17842110
People's historical awareness is pretty fucking terrible and no, girls don't realize as a group that there's something related to prostitutes with chokers. They wear them because they think it looks cool and grungy and because it's a way to highlight the shape of the neck and draw attention to that which can be flattering if you have a pretty one.
>>
>>17842124
Sure chokers were brought back in the goth / punk rock / grunge scene.
And you've got to be kidding about girls being unaware. High school girls may not know its history, but I can guarantee you at least some high school girls and boys knows its connection to sex. My GF had a choker and it was a sign that she wanted oral sex
>>
>>17842124
Chokers, historically aware or not, are the universal sign for thot.
>>
>>17842135
They know that it's seen as hot - just like red lipstick, heels and yoga pants. That doesn't mean much. Yeah it's used in fetish scenes but so are gloves, pigtails, corsets etc. Doesn't mean it's instantly off limits as more everyday clothing.

It has been the signature accessory for one of my best friends for the past two years, since before they were even back in style (where I live at least). She just thinks it looks cool, she doesn't particularly like to suck dick. Even if people are aware of it it is more likely that they find the "kinky" vibe extra exciting than that they are honestly trying to signal that they want to get on their knees already.
>>
>>17842110
Did you even read the fucking article you posted yourself. In the whole history of it, it was worn by prostitutes during a few years. It didn't start with them, it didn't end there either.
>>
>>17842124
>>17842143
Look anon, I'll agree that chokers are a piece of fashion and can be used innocuously. I've had my cousin wear one to a college dance.

But that doesnt mean that when high schoolers or adults wear them that other girls/boys wont judge them or will be unaware about a chokers implication of sex.

Look our points aren't aimed at the same issue. You're saying that just because a girl wears a choker doesn't mean she wants to suck dick. Thats true anon.

But my point is that when a girl DOES wear a choker, some people will think she DOES want oral sex and will judge her.
>>
>>17842146
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choker
>late 19th century to Depression era
bruh thats like easily 50 years of actual signs of a prostitute. 50 years is not "a few years".

Sure it didn't start nor end with it, but it is an important era and was probably immortalized in Manet's Olympia
>>
>>17842151
I'm not trying to micromanage whether people like it or not or find it trashy or not, that's all in the eye of the beholder. I can't even say with certainty that it's unheard of that girls use it to send a message. All I know is that I've been in all female cliques for my whole adult/adolescent life and chokers have been mentioned or suggested often enough, no one ever treated it as something other than an accessory. Maybe something to look contrarian or like a femme fatale - but then in the way you'd look like a femme fatale wearing a statement head pre-fedora revival or wearing elbow high gloves.
>>
>>17842157
Chokers have been worn since the middle ages. Just look for famous queens, you'll see. 50 years is nothing.
>>
>>17842158
>statement head
Heh, *hat

I never knew whether to take it as a sign that my English was deteriorating or improving once I started making phonetic mistakes.
>>
>>17842158
>All I know is that I've been in all female cliques for my whole adult/adolescent life
Ok and I've been in male spheres all my life and some of my male friends do talk about the possibility of having oral sex with some girl who had a choker on.

I dont understand why you're trying to claim that every girl thinks that chokers aren't sexual when you just said
> I can't even say with certainty that it's unheard of that girls use it to send a message
>>
>>17842173
>that every girl thinks that chokers aren't sexual
Didn't mean to imply that, just that it isn't a well known fact that women use this to signal that they're down for anything. Basically disagreeing with what you said a few posts earlier;
>Basically women will say it "is just for fashion" but the piece itself has ties to prostitution and girls know this.

It was the "girls know this" like it's some orchestrated thing that I don't agree with at all.
>>
>>17842181
Sure I dont think an 8 year old girl would know what is suggests.

But I do know a high schooler will know what it can suggest.
>>
>>17842185
And then we're back to where we disagree because as I said, I spend a lot of my time with a lot of ladies who are early to mid twenties and I've never heard anyone have an association with chokers like that. Yeah, it looks a little kinky, but to me (or anyone else I know) no more than a top with corset lacing in the back or something.

Obviously it's just a matter of impression (and maybe region because I'm a mainland Eurofag and you might be thinking of another area completely). But that was where I disagreed, your insinuation that girls will hide behind fashion while trying to give off some sexual signal.
>>
>>17842199
Yea I'm from fat-istan in the middle of commiefornia.
Most girls are completely different from mainland europe
>>
>>17839590
It means you like to choke.

choke on hard fat dick.

it is a prostitution thing and a bondage thing. BDSM look it up.
>>
>>17839631

That's news to me too. Pretty sure that whole "choker=sucks dick" thing is just another shit tier meme made up in 2016.
Lots of girls had them and they were alot more modest in the early 00s
>>
File: Hhhnnnggg!.png (111KB, 542x218px) Image search: [Google]
Hhhnnnggg!.png
111KB, 542x218px
>>17839590

Chokers, belly chains and toe rings are the trifecta of deliciousness.
>>
>>17839599
This.

>>17839590
/pol/ was right. It's just a teenage fad at best and a symbol of black belt dick sucking at worst.
>>
Who'd have said such a boring necklace could cause such an uproar among men?
Meanwhile my bf remains unable to tell when I'm wearing the jewelry he gifted me and supposedly chose himself.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.