[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 26 and have $60,000 in student loan debt. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 2erg.jpg (28KB, 450x373px) Image search: [Google]
2erg.jpg
28KB, 450x373px
I'm 26 and have $60,000 in student loan debt. I've been in and out of college. Still haven't graduated because I can't afford to work part time and still pay for bills. I don't have financially stable parents to support me so everything is in my name and up to me.

I've decided I would like to enlist in the military. I'm going to meet with a recruiter tomorrow to talk about my options. Anybody know any good branches to join if I'm looking to clear my debt and make some decent money?

I heard Marines or Army covers the most of your debt and you can rank fast in these branches so you'd end up making out pretty nicely. Is this true?

Any stories or tips from you experiences in the military? Good route to go? Avoid like the plague?
>>
Any members of the military have any tips they wanna share with someone who is interested in enlisting but not sure where to go?
>>
bump for some advice?
>>
>>17839533

>60k in debt

Holy fuck, please don't tell me it was some shit tier fine arts degree too, also nothing in life is get rich quick. Especially not the military unless you have some kind of divine ability to set yourself above and beyond tons of people who are the exact same as you.
>>
Go to /k/ they will help you.

http://pastebin.com/Rx0nDuga
>>
>>17839533
Go to /k/. As a /k/ommado my self, i can vouch for good advice and limited autism.
>>
>>17840710

>/k/
>good advice
>limited autism

;^)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.