[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got into a car accident on the 30th, a Sierra GMC hit the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: fort-worth-car-accident-300x193.jpg (24KB, 300x193px) Image search: [Google]
fort-worth-car-accident-300x193.jpg
24KB, 300x193px
So I got into a car accident on the 30th, a Sierra GMC hit the two right side doors of my small hatchback Nissan versa as I left a toll plaza.

As a result my passenger and I have been out of work since, I'll be out until the 19th and he'll be out for a lot longer since he needs physical therapy, because the truck hit his side. We were on our way to work, and they won't let us back until we're cleared by a doctor, which we haven't been.

Just talked to the other drivers insurance and the claims rep says his account is different.

I'm out of work, my car leans to one side when I drive so I stopped driving it almost immediately after, doesn't seem safe to drive. I've been helping my buddy by walking to the hospital with him for his therapy. We don't have another way of getting there really because busses don't drive by the hospital.

What do? Together we've lost maybe 3200 in wages just these last two weeks, we'll probably miss a lot more since we work at a warehouse and it's peak season. I'm about two or three hours from work by public transportation, I'm in school and finals are coming up. I was planning to move in January to Delaware from New Jersey. Don't have a drive able car and my policy doesn't give me a rental.

I don't know what to do /adv/ this is my first car accident and everything just gets worse. My friend might have an artery restricting blood flow to his ear which has been ringing since the accident, don't know what that's about really. I don't know what to do from here.

What do you guys suggest? The accident was on the entrance to the turnpike from 280 East, I'm 22, my friends 20. I have about 2k saved right now, he has about the same. What do?
>>
Forgot to mention that we both work 12 hour shifts overnight, we need to be able to lift at least 200 lbs in our positions at work
>>
Can't you get money from the gov
Disability or some shit
>>
>>17838607
Is that how that works? I'll look it up right now
>>
>>17838620
Has to last at least a year apparently. Not likely
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you, wheres your insurance at? If you had minimum coverage, you dont listen to the other guys insurance, you hire a lawyer and they fight for loss of wages, the pain you and your friend gotten from the crash, and so on. Stop being a dumbass. Look up a lawyer who doesnt charge until he wins the case for you.
>>
I was in a car accident two years ago, I was hit while fully stopped at a red light, injured, etc.

Call an injury lawyer, right now. A consultation is free, and in situations like yours (and mine) it's easy money for them. You don't pay them, per se, they usually opt to take 30% of whatever you get from them. I haven't paid my lawyer a red cent, and he's taken care of ALL of this for me.

Get to a hospital. HIS insurance should be paying for this shit. They're paying for the hospital bills, the physical therapy, car rental E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G, including lost wadges. Keep that information, it'll be very important in a few years.

The insurance will try to jew you, which is what the lawyer is for. He'll bully them into doing right by you, AND he helps everything run smoothly. I don't know if you saw it, but I'm the dude who made the thread about having $50k fall into my lap, this is why.

I won't lie to you, that car accident pretty much fucked up the last two years for me, for a lot of different reasons. It is not a fun thing to go through physically, emotionally, or financially. My ordeal involving the car rental is story-worthy itself, but that's not pertinent.

Just find a lawyer, do a little research (mine was recommended to me), and give them a call. Give them a quick explanation of your situation and they'll set something up for you. They will most likely try to get you to sign something right away, but in my case I trusted my source and accepted the offer right away.

Oh, and DO NOT further contact the dude who hit you under any circumstances.
>>
>>17838825
this bro wtf

you could be racking in tens of thousands
>>
>>17838597

Literally call a personal injury lawyer immedietly. This is their bread and butter, they live to rape and pillage insurance companies.

OF FUCKING COURSE the other driver's account is different, do you really think he would admit to fucking up and make his rates triple? Insurance companies literally tell you when making a claim to NEVER admit fault no matter what several times - they do everything in their power to make it not their problem and by extension not yours either.

You got blasted in the side, im assuming it was the other drivers fault and not yours. Your car is probably totalled. You have been to the hospital and have injuries including but not limited to soft tissue damage. You are unable to work and you are even keeping track of the wages you are missing.

This is a literal fucking goldmine for a lawyer who specializes in this shit. Like to the point where they will practically beg to be allowed to suck your dick as a bonus for you. They will make BOKU cash on your case.

As another anon said, this costs you NOTHING. ZERO. The other driver is at fault, his insurance by law must cover all the fees including lawyer fees. Since they obviously wont admit to it, the case must go to court. At this point, your himalyan mountains worth of evidence is presented, and the other insurance company likely buckles and gives you a fat fucking settlement. Milk it for every dime, dont take the first settlement offer if you dont feel its good enough.

Nigs in the ghetto do this to themselves on purpose, like they make other cars hit them specifically so they can get fat cashouts through insurance. The fact yours is so clear cut means it will be no effort involved on your part.

Get that lawyer bro. Dont let the insurance jew you and intimidate you into doing nothing and cutting your loss. THEY fucked up by insuring a shit driver - now they must make good on that insurance and pay YOU.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.