[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't relax if a guy I'm having sex with is attractive.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 22303886782_c67f9ed3d5_b.jpg (257KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
22303886782_c67f9ed3d5_b.jpg
257KB, 1024x1024px
I can't relax if a guy I'm having sex with is attractive. I can only relax if they're unattractive to me, otherwise I'm nervous. So I don't enjoy the sex with attractive guys because I'm too nervous, and I don't enjoy the sex with unattractive guys because I'm not into them.

What do?
>>
Have you tried getting to know the people you have sex with? Spend some time getting comfortable with them and developing an actual connection.
>>
Seems like you cannot into casual sex
>>
>>17838558
Try not being a slut and get to know the attractive guys before you have sex with them.
>>
>>17838571
Do you think it's 1950 or something? Fuck off, misogynist
>>
>>17838583
The funny part is even in the 50s there were groups of people that were seeking different things in life. You're clearly seaking the wrong thing for yourself as an individual, but you won't be honest to yourself.
>>
>>17838558
its probably the fact that theyre new, not attractive. if not, have u assesed if ur bored? if not then try dressing confidently
>>
>>17838571
I don't really have the chance to develop an actual connection with them, they're just casual partners
>>
>>17838558
What comes to mind about it, u think of any reason or cause? Maybe share your t thoughts about it could help to grasp something of what you say
>>
>>17838602
No, the funny part was the joke. Your post implies you completely missed it.
>>
>>17838631
Don't have a chance? As in what, you're so busy you can literally only shake hands and fuck these people?
>>
>>17838631
That's probably why you're uncomfortable. Sex with strangers is RARELY good
>>
>>17838656
preach sista
>>
>>17838642
Well, I've had some conversations with them
>>
>>17838683
Awesome, that's step one. Step two would be to contact them outside of that conversation and ask to hang out or do some activity together.
>>
>>17838693
I'm more of their booty call, they're not interested in being my friend or anything
>>
>>17838696
You've set your value as nothing more than a pocket pussy and you don't know why your hookups don't want to get to know you? Have you at least tried being their friends? What makes you think they're not interested.
>>
>>17838696
>I let them fuck me even though I know they have no respect or care for me as a person
>Why does it make me feel nervous and uncomfortable???
I'm not saying you should wait for marriage or anything crazy like that, but come on. Why would you even WANT sex with someone that doesn't even like you? What's the point? Just buy a dildo
>>
>>17838701
>>17838709

I don't really know how to get a guy to be interested in me in that way. I'm just not good enough, I guess.

It's either this or no sex at all.
>>
>>17838716
You don't get a guy to be interested in you that way, it's normal human interaction. I'm interested in you in "that way" and all I know about you is your posts here. If you're really that worried about getting off then just buy a dildo like the other poster said, you don't need to talk to assholes.
>>
>>17838716
You said attractive and ugly, what about average?
>>
Meet somebody who is not attractive but who is getting into personal fitness with long term goals to become attractive. As you two fuck over time and he gets more attractive, by the time he is attractive you will be so used to fucking him when he wasn't attractive that you'll be able to fuck him while he's attractive. And as he gets more fit the sex will get better and better.

The only downside is you can't predict if he'll stay with his fitness goals. So you've got to support him and make it something you really want him to do. He'll probably do it then.
>>
fake thread is fake.

noice tree goys
>>
>>17838734
Interestingly enough, average guys aren't interested in fucking me, they're either really hot or really not.

>>17838735
Umm, personally my idea of attractive isn't fitness or low fat percentage. It's more to do with their face and how masculine their body is (without needing to have visible muscles).

I do like bigger guys, as long as they're not too big, and I like skinnier guys too, as long as they're not a hungry skeleton.
>>
>>17838716
But you've kind of got yourself in a Catch-22 here - you're giving it up too easily because you think this is the best you can get. In doing so, you're actually ruining any chance that the guys you're with will take you seriously and want a deeper relationship with you.

I'm not trying to be judgmental, but people will basically treat you the way you treat yourself. And you're not treating yourself very respectfully. From the way you talk about yourself it seems you have very low self-esteem, and other people pick up on that. When it comes to dating/sex, it attracts predators

Maybe you should try going without sex for a while. Just take a break, focus on yourself and build up confidence in other areas of your life
>>
>>17838745
But the thing is, I DID wait a really long time for someone to be interested in me romantically, but it just never happened. So eventually I gave up and lost my virginity through casual sex in my early twenties.
>>
>>17838760
Why do I never run into women like this?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.