[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I share my music with more people? What do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (430KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
430KB, 1536x2048px
How do I share my music with more people? What do you think of my songs? Any advice is greatly appreciated

Here are some videos of me singing them:

https://youtu.be/_aAuVKHDbU4 [Open]

https://youtu.be/uIxwQUOuP1c [Open]

https://youtu.be/ZV7QGmy71do [Open]

thanks
>>
>>17838549
>playing your own original songs
>not spending all your time trying to master bach and chopin pieces
>>
>>17838584
Ikr I'm a total hack I get it ok
>>
>>17838549
book ur self in the city until bigger places have heard of u
>>
>>17838604
>not playing garbage pop like swift
>>
>>17838627
I've written some poppy songs like this one: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0zwLI2qByQM

I'm obviously no taylor swift, but it's got a little bit of pop appeal
>>
Bumping to get the ball rolling a lil bit
>>
I'm gonna level with you. Getting your music out there is hard. It's probably the hardest part next to getting payed for it.
I played in a metal band and there's a pretty straight forward progressing there.
You get a band together. Practice up a few covers (around 5-6) and book a gig. If all goes well you replace a song each upcoming gig with your own original song until you have an albums worth of your own work. Than you dish out some dosh and get some production and record a demo. And send it to every, and i mean every publishing place you can think of. And than when you don't hear back from them you do it again and this time wrap your CD in some dirty underpants, human bones, or anything obscene. If you can make it a human finger and make the news or newspaper all the better. Once you sign a deal you get a booking agent and go on tour. From there you can focus on your music because somebody else handles most of the promotion, management and publishing. As well as tanks out the production studio and instrument costs.
I'm not sure how much this will help you, but I hope it dose.
>>
>>17838876
Thank you. This is good advice
>>
>>17838549
Connections. Promote/name drop other artists, they will promote you, collabos, and shit like that. Although to reach a really respectable number, traditional labels are the way.
>>
>>17838549
1. do proper recordings not that bullshit you have right there lol
2. write blogs/youtubers/whatever posting content about your style of music and send them stuff and ask whether they'd like to cover it

that's all there is to it
>>
>>17838549
i don't have an answer for your question because i myself dont know how to share my own with more people but it sounds good man
>>
>>17838549

>guise i need advice
>im definitely not spamming!
>>
>>17838549
Honestly, you have a lot of work before even thinking about sharing your music. Do you take music lesson or did you learn yourself ?

You need to know perfectly the piano and voice parts separately before putting them together.

For the piano part, the middle voice should not be as loud as the bass, and keep in mind that you should no play at the same pitch you are singing.

You can also play forte, but you need to relax your muscle from the shoulder
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.