[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> what are your hobbies? How the fuck do I reply? For the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1477095750002.jpg (242KB, 495x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477095750002.jpg
242KB, 495x600px
> what are your hobbies?
How the fuck do I reply? For the last few years I went with history, because it's not an activity and nobody talks about history, but that sounds too autismal. There must be a good stock answer for this question, but god help me if I can think of it.
>>
>>17838357
I have none
I'm a boring person
But seriously radio
Radio is a step over tv because it's better quality and you can do other shit like cleaning or cooking while listening to it
>>
>>17838357
Damn dude have tried actually getting a hobby instead of trying to pretend to have one? There's tons of great things out there depending on your personality. I'm more of an out doors type I love hiking, camping, kayaking, hunting, and judo. Try joining a local group there's groups that do pretty much everything if your willing to look.
>>
i feel like hobbies is something for teens and retired peoplethat need to fill empty time. no adult who has a home to manage, a family to care for and a career to tend to has time for hobbies.
>>
>>17838376
This shitty attitude is what leads to a bored wife and a divorce
>>
>>17838376
>Fun is only for teenagers and the elderly
Geez anon you are the life of the party aren't you?
>>
I only read books in my free time.
>>
For hobbies I just work on the house and do landscaping most of the time because my property has a metric shitton of work that needs doing. I also have chickens and goats.

It's called homesteading and no one ever badmouths it in public no matter what. Also tinker with computers on the side. Very easy to turn those into conversation together.
>>
File: 1468974340541.jpg (408KB, 600x624px) Image search: [Google]
1468974340541.jpg
408KB, 600x624px
>>17838357
#1 masturbating
#2 video games
#3 anime
#4 piano
>>
>>17838375
> I'm more of an out doors type I love hiking, camping, kayaking, hunting, and judo.
And I'm more of a poor type who doesn't have money for any of it (and hunting's just despicable).
Besides, that's not the point. It's not like I literally don't have anything that could conceivably be called a hobby, it's just that I have reservations against calling them such.
>>17838376
People crave for distractions, eh.
>>17838392
No, well, I'd like to say that that is my hobby, but, first, I've never read a book in my life, and, second, people already tend to think that I'm book-smart for some reason, and I'm applying active effort to prevent that.
>>17838416
Again, I'm too poor for anything that requires spending money, much less actually owning anything more expensive than a laptop.
>>17838761
Are there even people who name video games and cartoons as their hobby?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.