[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird that I have no interest in talking to girls platonically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5849.jpg (17KB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5849.jpg
17KB, 200x180px
Is it weird that I have no interest in talking to girls platonically unless they can help me get a gf? I don't hate them or anything, but once I determine she's not available or interested in being with me I just stop talking to her. I figure why waste my time on something that doesn't help me with my goal.
>>
Being "just friends" with a girl has its benefits. First off, many girls dont become interested in a guy until they have known him for a while - it can take time to develop attraction to someone. You never know when one of your female friends will start to feel a little different about you. That aside, attractive friends have other attractive friends. She can introduce you to new girls that you may be interested in.
>>
>>17838083
this anon is correct and you said it yourself OP

female friends are always a plus, because even if you find them repulsive they might have hot friends
>>
>>17838107
>>17838083

So literally the only reason is they could set you up with their friends or they could get interested later?
>>
They're right. Op you're stupid. How can I be your boyfriend if I haven't gotten to know you first? I could be uninterested at first but begin to love you the more I know about you. Shutting me out before that has a chance to happen is unreasonable
>>
>>17838132

>anon you should have let me get to know you first! I can't just rush into a relationship!
>anon you Should have said something! Why did you wait so long? I'm sorry I just see you as a friend

Reminder that OPs real problem is just being unnatractive
>>
>>17838132

Desu that just sounds like groveling to me

>keep being nice to me and maybe I'll date you or Introduce you to my friends teeheexD
>>
>>17838039
No
Chances are interacting with girls is going to be a net loss
And i don't mean they are mean or anything they are just really incompetent
Unless you find one who isn't but chances are it won't happen because a woman who can think k like a man will dominate the world
>>
>>17838083
Unless she decided to keep you as backup and only introduces you to her ugly friends if she does it at all
>Meet girl
>Make it clear you are interested in dating
>If she isnt move on
Easy as that
>>
>>17838122
Also women use social proof, So if you are friends with one girl and she has friends, all of her friends will become your friends if you aren't a sperg lord.

But honestly I'm right there with you OP. Its okay bro. I just tell them "I couldn't be your friend anyways I think you are too attractive". Great way to dodge friendzone special attack.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.