[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't think of myself as a complicated or clingy girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I don't think of myself as a complicated or clingy girl when it comes to relationships. I don't ask for the world, but when getting the attention of my boyfriend feels like pulling teeth, I don't know what to do. When I crave his attention enough, I'll say anything to get him to even just act like he likes me, and I love that. I don't know. Calling him up for him to come over used to be really simple. He'd come over here, and take me out places without me even asking. Now, it's, like yeah, pulling teeth. I'm running out of teeth of his to pull.
>>
Perhaps he needs a little space? Has there been any issues between you two lately?
>>
>>17837717
It's not like I call him up every day or text him all day vying for his attention. I've thought I've been good about giving people space. And no, everything, seemed to be going well, but he's coming to me less and less now. I'm the one instigating everything, when in the beginning, he did the traditional male thing of asking me out. I would've never thought I'd have a chance with him.
>>
Why don't you go over to his place?

anyone would be tired if they're the ones at your beck and call. Go over and make his favorite meal and surprise him a couple times a week. Put in the effort and he'll do the same.
>>
>>17837717
It's not like I call him up every day or text him all day vying for his attention. I've thought I've been good about giving people space. And no, everything, seemed to be going well, but he's coming to me less and less now. I'm the one instigating everything, when in the beginning, he did the traditional male thing of asking me out. I would've never thought I'd have a chance with him.
>>
>>17837712
>I don't think of myself as a complicated or clingy girl when it comes to relationships. I don't ask for the world, but when getting the attention of my boyfriend feels like pulling teeth, I don't know what to do. When I crave his attention enough,

remember you're attracted to that kind of guy. There's plenty of guys that would shower you with the attention YOU ARE CLAIMING TO CRAVE.
>>
I'm a guy who was in something like this situation...

The solution was the one bit of advice I was avoiding.

They don't meet your emotional needs and never will. They will never change. You need to move on. It's painful.
>>
>>17837831
I don't think being a girl gives me a pass for that much attention, not with who I am. I'm socially anxious, and have some obscure interests.
>>
>>17837862
can confirm. my bf is in the same situation as you are right now and i feel suffocated and that makes me pull away even more. you might need more than he can give without going insane.
>>
>>17837712
>Calling him up for him to come over used to be really simple. He'd come over here, and take me out places without me even asking.
I'm going out on a limb and say you're taking things for granted and have very little to besides your vagina.
>>
>>17837898
and him having a dick means I can blame his actions on that too then?
>>
>>17837924
That's not my point. Think about what he has to gain by giving you attention, going to your place, spending time with you, going out with you. Maybe you have nothing of interest to him to offer.
>>
>>17837936
I realize men want sex. I put out, and I try to pull him into my interests too and not just be that girl that sits by the side and plays dumb. I hate those bitches so much.
>>
>>17837941
>I realize men want sex
Sigh.
>>
>>17837945
I'm not sure what you're sighing about.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.