[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired of living. I'm not bored or too full of anything,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I'm tired of living.
I'm not bored or too full of anything, just tired plain and simple.
I can hardly stand up to go to work, I employ minimal effort on anything.

My days are simply work and play video games all day.
No friends.
No more family.
No more gf.

Absolutely nothing.
At work there is nobody I could consider close to me, everybody despise me and tries their best to make my day miserable as fuck.

Failure has been a marked on me for years and everything I've done so far seems like a pathetic attempt to revive a hope I've lost long ago because no matter how many bullshit I could hear or tell myself, I know this is my life.

I seriously don't want to live one more day on this shit.
I don't like life, I don't like humanity, I would gladly quit being a member of active society, a slave or a cog, whatever you name it and even while being a lazy and useless parasite I get no pleasure from resting/playing gamed all day.

I get pleasure or joy from absolutely nothing.
Everyday is more disapointment in people around me and myself, everyday is bad news being thrown at me, more difficulties to face, more pression.

I don't know why or if I still care.

What do?
>>
>>17837433
>>17837433
I guess first things first, are you seeing a counselor? Even just talking to a doctor about this would be good. You sound depressed, a medication might make a world of difference.

Humans are social animals, and it doesn't seem like you're getting any socialization. Ever thought of going to church, or some kind of community group?

You need to find reasons to stay here. If you don't have any friends or family, push yourself to make some. You don't seem to have any ties, what has kept you from ending it already? Find more shit like that, maybe adopt a pet or something. Some poor animal somewhere is going to get put down, you can be its savior.

Honestly I don't think any of us can give you great advice. Finding reasons to live is a very personal struggle, you have to figure it out. A doctor or shrink can help, but ultimately it's you that has to find it.
>>
File: bigbread.jpg (18KB, 320x258px) Image search: [Google]
bigbread.jpg
18KB, 320x258px
>>17837433
You are depressed and in a abnormal frame of mind. YOU need to firstly talk to a counsellor or shrink, get outside more and so some exercise and finally involve yourself with people. Community or charity work is a great start.
>>
>>17837502
>>17837535
Meeting isn't this easy.
I'm socially inept.
It's not like i'm shy or anything.

It's just not me...any attempt I've made ended up being a failure.
I haven't had one person over work invite me to something or a coffee.

Imagine in a whole community group...

No I don't see a shrink, and I can't really afford one.
I don't want to go whine to somebody about my life I find it really shameful, I feel already bad making this thread.
>>
>>17838368
Go long to a therapist is not going to a shrink and there's nothing shameful about it if you had heart problems you see a cardiologist if you have brain problems you see a therapist or psychiatrist. You're only hesitant bc the illness doesn't want you to get rid of it. You need to stop trusting your brain and look at this thread everyone here is telling you pretty much the same thing go get help. Most insurances cover a lot or all of the costs.
>>
>>17838396
For what? Gettig on prozac? Spending the whole day bragging about how shit life in general is, to somebody who listend to a hundred crybabies per day?

And what will be the result? A long timed treatment that's just going to make me waste time and money.

Is it going to make my shit any better?

Therapists and psychiatrists are only here to make sure you stay a good slave and endure pain everyday.

Japaneses and Chineses they understand how bad being unfit is.
In their culture its either end yourself or hide your face.

Here you can only get excuses for yourself.
>>
>>17837502
To answer your question there is one family member yet here for me.
It's the only one I still have ties with.

And is also the reason I didn't end it.

I tried twice already in the past.
But now at his age and with how he lives I can't afford for his sake to throw sorrow on him.
>>
>>17838652
>I'm hungry
>buy grocies
>for what? Spend 10 minutes showing how much I eat, to somebody who's seen how much 100's of people eat a day?
>and for what, so I don't starve to death so that I can keep slaving?

This is what you sound like dude. Depression is a symptom of physiological needs not being met, as much as hunger is.

Christ, you've got yourself twisted into some knot of a worldview. You're asking us for help that you don't want.

What is it that you want, attention? Do you want justification in the way that you feel? Are you expecting us to give you all the answers you don't like, so that you can turn your head and sneer at us? There was somebody just yesterday, so lost in the way that they thought that the world works, that they stopped being able to see what was going around them. Adamantly, they believed all men don't see any consequence to their actions. Can you say that's true, and grounded in reality?

Can you say that your beliefs are actually based in reality?
>>
>>17838719
You're right.
I'm just wasting time.

I should end it soon now.
>>
>>17838755
Nobody can stop you buy you my friend.

But what of
>now at his age and with how he lives I can't afford for his sake to throw sorrow on him.

You say that
>Japaneses and Chineses they understand how bad being unfit is.
In their culture its either end yourself or hide your face.

But again, you have
>one family member yet here for me
And you've admitted that by just being alive, and having the illusion of being OK, that you're being of some service to him and his health. He relies on the fact that he doesn't have to worry about you to keep coping. You are fit for that, at least.

You end by saying that you can only get excuses for yourself with a shrink. But haven't you already made a few? We have one excuse that allows you to keep living, so that your family member won't be devastated. And we have one that allows you to die at their expense.Between an excuse that allows you to keep living with some hope of happiness, and one that allows you to be comfortable with dying, what is the difference?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.