[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of mind is the kind of mind that gets "shattered"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: MTE1ODA0OTcxOTgzNzM0Mjg1.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxOTgzNzM0Mjg1.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
What kind of mind is the kind of mind that gets "shattered" by the use of psychedelics?
>>
the type of mind that hasn't met itself
>>
My sister has diagnosed bipolar and a deep family history schizophrenia, and really the two are on strongly related and usually considered in the same family of problems.

She took LSD for the first time in her life after moving to Tennessee and started to have vivid hallucinations of rotting bodies of her relatives and of the devil living in her house and doing horrible things, two weeks after the dose.

A mind already partially broken.
>>
>>17837708
Not OP but holy shit that's a powerful statement. I'm struggling with mental health problems after smoking weed and I've been looking for answers
>>
>>17837753

I'm in a very similar position as you. Not from smoking weed, sexual abuse and bullying. I've done LSD 3 times. The first was a small dose and there as no vivid visuals just intense euphoria which I loved. The second time however, was a very powerful trip that quickly went south.

I get very negative on acid, paranoid and too aware of what happening.

Should I not do psychs in the future? Are they not good for me?
>>
>>17837762
Guy you replied to here, I had the exact same thing happen on mushrooms. First trip was the ride of a lifetime then the second was a living nightmare. I also had a shitty childhoos from bullying and emotional neglect. I think it really is a problem of cleaning your subconscious of all the negative junk weighing you down. Thats why im not touching drugs again (besides maybe ketamine) for a long time. Look up teal swan on youtube. Shes the most beautiful soul ive ever seen and has great therapy videos
>>
Look for people with dem eyes, OP. Not sure why but these people tend to be the seers of visions.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.