[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many non-white women like white dudes? I'm a non-white

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 200.gif (3MB, 269x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
3MB, 269x200px
Why do so many non-white women like white dudes? I'm a non-white woman and I find most white men gross, unappealing, awkward, and totally unmasculine. I honestly don't get the appeal save aside a few.
>>
>>17837176
money changes everything

LOL
>>
personality
money
looks
theres a multitude of things that people can see in their partner
>>
>>17837176
that's fucking racist
>>
>>17837176
Because the entire media landscape is pretty much owned by whites who push the "white = most attractive" narrative.

For others it might be just preference or socio-economic factors (white dude in the third world)

Your question basically boils down to "Why do others like X while I don't like X?" which rarely gets anywhere.
>>
Different strokes for different folks.

Personally i wont date anyone with dark skin. Race and culture have nothing to do with it, im just not a fan of anyone woman darker than a nice tan.
Im not white btw.
>>
>>17837176
overmasculinity is garbage and leads to shitty conditions like violence and corruption. white men hit a sweetspot of masculine but still organized, reliable and productive.
>>
all the white guys I've dated have been passive and submissive to me. but i'd rather them be a bit dependent on me than lying to me and fucking stacy.
>>
>>17837201
You see, even though I'm not dark a guy with a mentality like that is an instant turn off.
>>17837206
Most white men are strange and not masculine at all.
>>
>>17837221
Like i said, different strokes.
Im not going to be a dick to a woman if shes dark skinned, im not a racist, its personal preference.
Plus its not like im announcing my preferences to the world so youd never know that by looking at me.
>>
>>17837230
I know, I'm just saying it's a personal turn off and I would probably not hang around you just like I would ignore a friend who only dates druggies or white men.
Are you latino?
>>
>>17837236
Yes i am actually.
My culture does receive a little bit of the blame on that.
And dont even try to say that im more fucked up than you, i wont ignore a friend for dating a dark skinned man or woman. Druggies are different tho.
>>
File: IMG_7113.jpg (142KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7113.jpg
142KB, 1080x1349px
>>17837274
Same, i live in California.
>pale skin
Its not only pale skin, i LOVE a nice tan on a woman, im just not a fan of super dark skin.
Pic related, the tanner of the two is where i draw the line.
>>
File: b8.png (8KB, 284x177px)
b8.png
8KB, 284x177px
>>17837176
0/10 b8

you fell for it lol:>>17837190
>>
White men are on average taller, richer, more intelligent, better partners, have bigger dicks, and more interesting hair/eye colors than darker men. You just don't like them because you can't score any but the lowest of them.
>>
>>17837518
most white guys go bald though
>>
>>17837221
>You see, even though I'm not dark a guy with a mentality like that is an instant turn off.

Thank god you're too shallow to understand another person's mentality then.
>this fucking bitch
>>
>>17837176
Maybe they want their kids to have a dad who is not in jail?
>>
1,5m Latinos and Asians are way manlier
>>
Not sure Im a white guy and wanted to know why these girls are interested in me.

A lot of white girls like dark guys I guess they find them good looking and big dick.

Im trying to pick who I should start dating and it's hard to figure out. I see my own race interracial a lot, the females of my race. Then I dont know why an asian or hispanic girl would be interested in a white guy. Im about to finish a STEM degree and I was born into the upper middle class of America so I might assume these women want my money, which I dont want someone to like me because of that.

Im very confused on this.
>>
>>17837176
>I don't like something, so no one else should
>mermermer
That's what you sound like
>>
Um, money I guess. That and maybe corresponding interest? Plus, if you divorce them later, you can really take em for a ride with child support, the house ect.
>>
>>17838386
I'm sorry I don't want to hang with a weirdo who is not attracted to people based on skin color, a skin color that is common in their own ethnicity. That reeks of mental illness and self hate, which doesn't matter because I don't want to be friends with everyone on here
>>
>>17838477
Me either honestly

>>17837518
They also have lanklet bodies, shitty attitudes, stupid personalities, and they don't approach women in public space all they do is stare.
Who cares if "more interesting hair colors eyes lololo" if they all look the same? They're fucking disgusting.
The only white people I don't want to actively avoid is maybe the Southern Europeans because they're actually appealing
>>
Status is sexy and we are consonantly being told by sit-coms that white people are high status. White waitresses live in loft apartments in New York. I'm not from the US and I know from talking to US people that not evryone lives a life like the characters in Friends, but my mother is convinced that the standard of living there is extremely high, with even people with crappy jobs being able to afford huge houses like they can on TV.

I think on a subconscious level people of other races see the high-status (rich, educated, funny) white people on TV and associate that with whiteness, even though on a conscious level they know it is nonsense.
>>
>>17838495
What the fuck is mermermer? You probably sound like that everyone you try to talk to, fuck off retard
>>
>>17838500
wow are you fucking kidding me this is how women see white men.

lol this just keeps re enforcing me to not marry
>>
>>17838547
>women
>only one response says that

Don't marry, you're a 4channer. You can't handle the real world because you're agenetically inferior mutant
>>
>>17838547
Dude, that's how women see ALL men. It's about how comfortable a life you can provide for them. In exchange, a little sex now and again, if they feel like it.
>>
>>17838377
Most guys go bald
>>17838527
>if they all look the same
meanwhile, brown men:
>brown/black eyes
>black hair
>brown black skin
>same retard yoloswag personality
i smell a salty niggress. its ok, your men need love too even if they'll never be around for your kid and would all vastly prefer white women
>>
>>17837176
Yes, all white men look the same, sure.
>>
Personally, I've never been attracted to a dark skinned man.
Just don't find them attractive.
The behavior of those that let their "culture" influence them is a huge deterrent as well.
Fyi, The money thing doesn't apply to all women. I've dated broke asses before.

My bf is mixed race, technically nearly half negro but he looks like a white guy and isn't into the "muh blingz" shit.
>>
>>17838550
Didn't plan on marrying, it be nice to have someone. Not trying to be used for my money though and a lot of white girls go black now a days anyway and im not into that.
>>17838562
my parents didnt marry for money, they both had equally ok paying jobs. Then my fathers business took off and we now are rather wealthy.
>>
>>17837176
bc they want a normal family and no stds
>>
>>17838567
>gross
>unappealing
>awkward
>unmasculine
Where did she say they all look the same?
>>
>>17837176
Grown up with with white people, your other half don’t fucking care about you. Only asking for money
The own father refuse and dislike people of his kind and keep reminding you about it
Getting chase or cornered from black and african guys + they seen you as a tool
Dislike them too, only tolerate them as long they act neutral
So yeah, I’m not attracted to them either
>>
File: idk.jpg (2KB, 125x85px) Image search: [Google]
idk.jpg
2KB, 125x85px
It's mainly has to do with personal experience imo. Im a black female and in middle school/highschool all of the blacks guys were dickheads who would make fun of me for my hair and would only date white girls or mexican girls. The white and hispanic guys who I went to school with were actually nice and they showed interest, plus they didn't judge me, thus being the reason why I'm attracted to white guys and hispanic guys. I wouldn't mind dating/marrying a black, but he would have to be from a middle class family that raised him right. Too many black guys nowadays think it's cool to have "hoes" and "side chicks", and they're overall childish.
>>
>>17838710
black guy*
>>
many ethnic women fancy the idea of having a caring husband with a job, that won't beat them and won't leave them as soon as they get pregnant
>>
>>17838654
What are the 5 words before gross? I know she said most, but that's not even most, shit, all white dudes I meet are extra alpha gym guys.
>>
>>17838710
Fair enough considering that it's from your experience, though that is a bit of a prejudice, isn't it?

Middle class isn't a prerequisite for black guys to act mature.
>>
>>17838738
Middle class usually means good parents or parenting. Im not looking for the perfect guy, ill date anyone who treats me with respect and accepts me for who I am. So far, no black guy has done that.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.